by TheLoneWanderer Today at 9:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 9:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 7:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more

+3
TheWamts
Daaharu
bomb-a-head
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more Empty Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more

Post by bomb-a-head Wed May 25, 2016 5:20 am

Hello everybody! I'm known on the interwebs as bomb-a-head. I'm aware that this forum is mainly for RP'ers. To cut to the chase, I'm not really here to do that kind of thing, but instead to "post with no ulterior motives", and totally not advertise... This seems like the ideal place.

My website's in the title if you're interested in any of the content on my website that has nothing to do with advertising.

Just on a completely unrelated note(though relevant to the topic of this forum), try this game here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/662826

Also, here's a video made by a colleague, that I think(or rather, thought some of you would be interested in...)

(Part 2 coming in a bit...)

And of course, please check out their other videos as well if you're interested at all. Thanks for engaging this post, and of course thanks for the warm welcome, as is expected of you... Smile

Last edited by Tatyina on Wed May 25, 2016 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misinterpreted the function of the "Pics and Links " section.)
bomb-a-head
bomb-a-head

Back to top Go down

Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more Empty Re: Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more

Post by Daaharu Wed May 25, 2016 6:08 am

While I know you sort of addressed it in your post, including a random video doesn't really make this any less blatantly self-advertising. I'm really not certain if this is okay, especially since you're not just advertising a personal site, but advertising a site where you seem to be selling things. I don't think any of us care, really, to buy stuff like that from someone we don't know, even if some of them look mildly interesting.

Thanks for stopping by, I guess.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more Empty Re: Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more

Post by TheWamts Wed May 25, 2016 6:18 am

The first rule of advertising is to never be honest about the fact that you're advertising something.

Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more SAdcZrMFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more MVRLLQmFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more I82ome3Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more UAjmKPCFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more MAai8oKFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 25, 2016 6:18 am

It's been addressed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by bomb-a-head Wed May 25, 2016 6:58 am

Okay, so I won't say the word "Advertising" Razz. There's still enough things on my website that you don't need to pay for. Does that justify a link, or am I still in the wrongness?Sad
bomb-a-head
bomb-a-head

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 25, 2016 7:15 am

The link to the newgrounds site is fine. If people are interested enough, they'll find their way onto your site.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed May 25, 2016 10:22 am

If anyone is curious, the pictures are not spectacular and the games all suck. You can find his site, but it is not worth going to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed May 25, 2016 10:34 am

I already saw his site, I wasn't impressed. Also some of the links on the site didn't even work, like the character bios link didn't work at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 25, 2016 3:13 pm

TheWamts wrote:The first rule of advertising is you don't talk about advertising

Fixed

Spotlight
characters:
Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more ELZuoMvFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more OG5hnuaFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more Cg3CzYmFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by bomb-a-head Wed May 25, 2016 4:11 pm

LtLukas wrote:If anyone is curious, the pictures are not spectacular and the games all suck. You can find his site, but it is not worth going to.

A little contradictory if you bought and played every last game? Or, how about saying what you like/didn't like about something instead of flat a out "they all suck"? Or better yet, if something is just not your cup of tea or your computer can't run it, say that instead...or in other words, be a little bit more civil? Is that too much to ask? Thanks for the honest critique regardless.

Also, sucks that you don't like my pictures. I'm still proud of them, despite that they're a bit aged at this point. Also, in all fairness, I do explain that the one blank link, is not currently being updated. I removed some links previously, and I haven't found a replacement for that one yet, although I'm having some thoughts.

So while we wait for the next great guy/girl to come nitpick at my grammar or some such, what kinds of things would RP'ers like yourselves want to see in a wrestling game?
bomb-a-head
bomb-a-head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next