Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clover, Clover, Why Did You Come Over?

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Clover, Clover, Why Did You Come Over? Empty Clover, Clover, Why Did You Come Over?

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:32 am

Clover Conway walked through the halls of the giant AFW facility. After a rather brief orientation, she was doing her best to get her bearings. She had a map and kept looking it over and looking up at different places. She had already been to the locker room area and drooled when she passed by the dressing rooms reserved for match night and the special "Champions and VIP" dressing rooms.

"Well, I'm very important..." She said as she inched towards one and checked to see if it was unlocked. When it was she peeked inside and then giggled. It was so expansive and fully stocked. It was like looking in her mother's dressing rooms. She loved it and kind of wanted her own.

She closed it quickly and giggled as she continued her self guided tour. She didn't think she was ready for the big time "But if Kelly can be champ..." She mused aloud and then stopped near the hallway that led to the arena. There was no show scheduled today so she thought that maybe she should go take a peek at it and see what she might be in for.

She pushed through the curtain and looked at the expansive and silent arena. Her eyes widened. She had seen big stadiums of course, but they were always outdoor and it just didn't have the same depth. She scurried down the ramp and imagined the crowd was packed. She raised her arms in the air and mimicked trying to get all of their attention. It was no longer her job to be eye candy while the crowd waited fro the real spectacle. No, now SHE was the spectacle.

She slipped into the ring and hopped up and down on the ring, getting the feel for shaking canvas as she spun around the arena. She raised her arms in the air and grinned beautifully. "Laaadiess aaaand geeentlemeeen!" She shouted. "Your NEEWWW World champion and best Conway of them ALL! Clooooovveeerrr!"

She giggled to no end and then struck a pose in the empty arena. "Naturally the crowd goes wild." She giggled to herself.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Clover, Clover, Why Did You Come Over? Empty Re: Clover, Clover, Why Did You Come Over?

Post by k0hryuu Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:42 am

Serina thought she had spotted an unpleasantly familiar redhead just step down a hallway, and almost instinctively followed after her. Dressed in her workout clothes consisting of a purple sports bra and black spandex shorts. she trailed the girl right into the otherwise empty arena. Was it Lucy? Was it Emily? Either one was due for some severe payback, and the dirty blonde felt like collecting today.

Her poor recognition ability wasn't helping her here, forcing her to sneak closer and closer to the ring where the girl was standing, trying to stay out of sight. She was too small to be Lucy... Emily? No, the hair was too short. Still, Serina couldn't shake the feeling that she knew this bitch from somewhere. Clover? It sounded familiar... Well the quickest way to figure that was...

"Hey cuntbag!" Serina called out as she stood up from her hiding spot. "I know you from somewhere... Who the fuck are you?"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Clover, Clover, Why Did You Come Over? Empty Re: Clover, Clover, Why Did You Come Over?

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:00 am

Clover was genuinely startled when she heard Serina call her out. Not at the distasteful words used, they hadn't registered yet, but the embarrassing realization that she was not alone.

She blushed and looked at Serina as she began to process the girl's words. Clover scrutinized Serina and tilted her head. "Like, that's totally not a nice way to greet someone, k?" She said, her Cali accent coming through. "But, you, like, look totes familiar too!" She chirped, squinting. Then, suddenly it hit her and she snapped her finger. "Wait, Serina?!" She said and smiled brightly. "Woah! How cray is it that you would be the first one I'd meet!?"

Clover quickly hopped over the ropes and ran over to Serina to give her a big hug. "It's me, Clover! Do you remember me!?" She chirped. "I don't think I've seen you since high school. You know what else is pretty cray?" She asked. "I wasn't even going to join until I saw you were here! I was totes going to try and get ahold of you. For realz! How have you been!?" Clover said cheerfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:16 am

"H-hey, stop...! You...!" Serina objected vehemently to Clover's attempted hug, trying to shove the overly-friendly redhead away from her.

High school? Was this bitch in her class back then? If so, then they would have definitely NOT been friends. Not like Serina had too many of those anyway. Some vague memories were stirred, but she couldn't recall if she ever picked a fight with Clover or not.

"Back the hell off, bitch!" Serina spat defiantly. Her time at the AFW had made her even more bitter, to say the least, and she wasn't about get all buddy buddy with some cunt she barely remembered. "Cut the bullshit! If you knew I was here, then you know damn well I'm doing shitty!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:29 am

Clover grunted at the rebuke, but she kept a smile on her face. At least, until Serina started up with her mouth again. Clover frowned. "Woah, woah, woah!" She said, holding up her hands defensively. "Oh-em-Gee, like, fine, I get it, you're super mad at the world or, whatever, but, like, I do have a name. Maybe try and use that, yeah?" Clover said, cocking her hip.

"I saw. Like, it's hella sad. I'm serious, but, my cuz started off with a pretty terribad record and she totes became champ! Maybe if you had, like, a less negative outlook about it, you could turn things around!" Clover smirked.

"Or, like, I don't know, if you stopped dressing like you were sixteen and looked like you washed your hair."
Clover shrugged. "Cause, girl, I could, like, way help you with that. For serious."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:47 am

Ok, they definitely would not have gotten along back then, and they certainly weren't going to now. That kind of stuck up prissy attitude... Serina hated girls like that back then, and she hated girls like that now. That dumb redhead probably had no idea what it felt like, getting put through all those crushing and humiliating losses. Maybe Serina would have to rectify that. "Oh yeah, bitch!? I know one thing you can help me with!"

More than eager to knock Clover down a few pegs, Serina's leg suddenly snapped upwards, aiming directly between the girl's toned thighs.

"Lemme take some frustration out on ya!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:52 am

Clover's purple colored eyes widened as Serina punted her between the legs. She couldn't say she was shocked, but she hadn't expected things to escalate so quickly as she dropped to her knees.

The Californian was still in her street clothes so she was dressed at least a little bit like Serina with a skirt and blouse, so as she dropped, her hands dove between her legs and her butt shot up in the air. Her eyes crossed and her mouth formed an O but no sound came out.

She couldn't even look at Serina as she shut her eyes to try and fight back the tears.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:07 am

"That shut you up quick, didn't it...?" Serina chuckled sadistically, looking upon Clover's downed form. "Since I'm assuming you're new here, why don't I welcome you properly?"

Leaning over to grab Clover's short, red hair, the dirty blonde would try to jerk her to the side, attempting to roll the girl over onto her back.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:13 am

"Aiyyeee!"

Clover yelped as her hair was grabbed and she was rolled onto her back. She opened her eyes to see Serina staring down at her and she balled her fists. "Like, a hug would have been totally fine!" Clover growled as she flung her leg up to try and kick Serina in the head while she was bent over.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:24 am

"Gah!" Serina cried out as Clover's foot came up and smacked her in the head. Releasing the girl's hair, she staggered back a few steps, holding the top of her skull.

"Why... you...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next