Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Joe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy"

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Joe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy" - Page 6 Empty Re: Joe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy"

Post by TheRacker Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:05 am

Joe collapsed down on mat and first thing after opening eyes, he saw Shido holding his leg up with referee just slaping the mat for the first time. "ONE!" Joe was conscious by now, but he still needed bit more time to regain his strength."TWO!" "Shit i gotta do something fast!" Thoughts start racing through Joe's head as there was only one more second for match to end. "THREE!" Although Joe gathered enough strength to kick out, it was too late. Match was over and he was just few moments too late.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Joe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy" - Page 6 Empty Re: Joe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy"

Post by Winner3 Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:00 am

Shido was shocked and happy to have gotten the pin. He had exerted himself a great deal in the match, already and he respected and enjoyed fighting Joe that day. He didn't even gather the strength to get up yet, but he felt compelled to acknowledge Joe.

"Hey, man. That was an awesome match! You're pretty good, Joe."

Joe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy" - Page 6 IgQk2vJoe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy" - Page 6 PP89dH8Joe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy" - Page 6 ZoIhtGgJoe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy" - Page 6 C8s1fSJoe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy" - Page 6 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:22 am

Joe was on his way up to get on his feet, but he just collapsed down on his butt once referee signaled end of the match. He was little disappointed, but at the end he had to admit that Shido was the better one today.

"Indeed it was. You were very good, man. Congrats for the win." Joe smiled and sticked out his arm for a handshake.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:07 pm

"Thanks! And congrats on a fantastic match! I definitely need to go home and rest up after this!" Shido said with a smile as he slowly carried himself to his feet and held Joe's arm upwards, garnering a crowd reaction.

Joe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy" - Page 6 IgQk2vJoe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy" - Page 6 PP89dH8Joe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy" - Page 6 ZoIhtGgJoe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy" - Page 6 C8s1fSJoe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy" - Page 6 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:58 pm

WINNER: Shido "The fanboy"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6