by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Unexpected Betrayal! Nicole Desjardin Vs Ross Jakes!

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Betrayal! Nicole Desjardin Vs Ross Jakes!  - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Betrayal! Nicole Desjardin Vs Ross Jakes!

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:22 pm

"Huh..? Awww.. That is a shame.." Ross hummed to herself in response to Nicole's current saddened state, lowering her prepared fighting stance as she slowly began circling the pleading Canadian girl, looking like she would strike out and attack unexpectedly and violently at any random moment.

"Ahaha.. I'm doing this because I want to undo this organisation.. Wrestler.. By.. Wrestler.." Ross growled out venomously as she continued to circle her pray, gently gritting her teeth before speaking out once again. "And all I'm doing is speaking the truth.. If you can't take it.. Then that's just sad.." Ross finished off, each word as poisonous as the last.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Betrayal! Nicole Desjardin Vs Ross Jakes!  - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Betrayal! Nicole Desjardin Vs Ross Jakes!

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:49 am

"What?" Nicole blinked. "Why?"

She really didn't understand Ross' words at all but she had recovered a bit. Whatever was going on, it seemed Ross wanted to toy with her. Nicole was going to make sure that didn't happen. She was pretty sure the rookie thought Nicole was just a dumb girl.

"Ross..." Nicole said while she waited for Ross to circle around again. "Please... I don't know about any of that but I just came to have fun. Please, I don't want to fight whoever is in front of me, eh." She said, trying her best to to change Ross' mind. "Please." She repeated. "Please don't make me fight you seriously, eh. I don't like fighting seriously! It's too much!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:52 pm

"What? Why? Wawawa! Because I fucking feel like it!" Ross spoke out, starting off by imitating Nicole's voice in a childlike manner before going back to her usual aggressive spitting. By this point the ex officer had stopped circling and decided to just start sizing up her Canadian opponent, casually leaning on her still prepared nightstick as if she didn't care much about what the other girl was saying.

"Aha.. You came for fun and I promise you that's exactly what you're going to get! Well.. After I'm done beating you into the ground that is.. So how does that sound to you? Beaten into the ground? Fucked a bit? Pinned? All good yeah?" Ross went on in the same devilish manner, leaning back up and readying her nightstick, preparing to do some more unneeded smacking.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:24 am

Nicole frowned one more time and then inhaled deeply. When she looked up at Ross, her tears and whimpering look were gone. She looked focused and seemed to be looking past the ex-cop.

As Ross raised her nightstick, Nicole threw herself up from a squatting position and tried to crash her knee into Ross's stomach before she could swing the club down onto her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:11 pm

-Hm..? That's odd.. That expression.. Is this even the same annoying little whore as before.. Agh.. No matter..- Ross thought to herself, her facial expression showing heavy signs of confusion as she didn't understand what change had just occurred within the mind of Nicole.

"So you've finally stopped being a snivelling bitch! Who cares you'll go down just the same!" Ross yelled angrily while lunging forwards, punctuating her last few words by going to smack the Canadian girl with her nightstick.

"Wha!?" Ross coughed out as Nicole's knee abruptly smashed straight into her midsection, causing the ex officers expression to twist in both pain and shock as she unknowingly dropped her nightstick, fresh spittle flying from her mouth and down onto the canvas.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:26 am

Nicole didn't say a word as her knee drove into Ross' belly. She was fr more interested in ending the match and getting to the bottom of Ross' Hyde-like switch in personalities. Nicole hoped she could end things quickly and she was pretty sure that she could.

If Ross was expecting Nicole to be a giggly, playful girl and know nothing about real fighting, then the former officer was in for an even ruder awakening than she already had. Nicole pushed her body against Ross' and wrapped an arm around the girl's. She would then try and hook Ross's leg and Judo toss her to the mat right on her back with Nicole on top. Instincts were kicking in and Nicole was barely even thinking. She couldn't even remember the last time she had been in competition mode and she had been hoping to never have to be in it again.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:57 pm

"B-But.. H-How.." Ross stuttered out in bewilderment as she remained stuck in the same static pose, her expression frozen in shock as the remnants of the aching pain resonated throughout a large majority of her upper body. Ross believed that she had picked the perfect little idiot to start out with, an easy win to start off her sadistic onslaught. Unexpectedly however, it seems that the ex officer had let herself in for a lot more than she had bargained for.

"What?!" Ross gasped as Nicole started moving with impeccable knowledge and speed, unable to even dream of keeping up before she quickly found herself on her back, with her surprisingly versatile and powerful opponent on top of her, suddenly struck with an unwelcome amount of paralysing fear.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:29 pm

As she landed on top of Ross' busty frame with a grunt, she sidled into a mounting position and pressed her nose against Ross' so their lips were also nearly touching. She glared down at the ex-cop and growled.

"I know how to fight Ross and I'm very good. I wanted to get away from serious competition, though, eh."

Nicole breathed hotly against Ross' face but quickly rolled off, trying to shift her body and transition so her butt was nestled against Ross's side and her legs draped over the girl's chest, all while Nicole reached for the girl's arm and tried to force it between her own legs. She was looking for an armbar and at that moment she wasn't sure that if she managed to lock it in she wouldn't break Ross' arm.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:02 am

With Nicole so close to her and apparently a lot more strong than previously anticipated Ross didn't know what to do! What was this feeling which was suddenly shooting through the ex officer like a vicious lightning bolt?! She had an idea of what it could be! But surely it was impossible! She hadn't felt it in so long! Yet this girl might be causing it?! Was the usually antagonistic Ross feeling.. Fear..?

No! Surely not! She couldn't be afraid of a pathetic little girl like this! It was all in her head! Nicole was just messing with her and Ross was letting it effect her!

"You're bluffing!! You're fucking bluffing!!!!" Ross yelled in a sudden burst of denial, desperately trying to crawl away from her foe when she suddenly felt something take a tight hold on her arm, causing the suddenly fear struck girl to freeze once again, the realisation of how much she had screwed up finally hitting her.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Nicole shook her head at Ross' response. She was actually surprised at the girl's reaction. She was as completely caught off guard as Nicole had been and Nicole felt at least a little satisfied about that.

As she tried to lock in the armbar, Nicole gave the terrified ex-cop one piece of advice. "I was told once that it's not my job to stop the fight, it's yours. Don't throw away your career over pride, eh." She said as she tried to lean back and lock in the armbar, hoping to stretch Ross's arm beyond its limits.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next