Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Private Practice

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Private Practice - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Practice

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:40 am

Femie was starting to be seriously concerned with Kozue as she continued to freak out. Femie hadn't thought she had crossed a line, but Kozue was making her question herself. After all, she didn't know her that well yet. If there was a button...

Thankfully, Kozue began to assuage the Belgian's fears and Femie's bright smile returned. "Mmmmmmmhmmmmm. I find you quite alluring, ma chere. You don't see what I see?" Femie asked, tilting her head curiously.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:11 am

Kozue managed to get a small smirk back when she saw Femie bright up. It was hard not to smile while she was smiling. Infectious grins. "No, I mean..."

She stepped out of the corner and started to walk around Femie, looking her over in that form fitting top, clinging so tight to her skin. "Look at you and look at me. You've got all..." She held out her hands in front of her chest and groped an invisible pair of breasts. "...that. And your hair is done right, and you're like a model. A supermodel. I don't know the hentai roster or whatever, but I know you'd be near the top if you wanted to be."

Kozue pointed at herself. "I look like the girl from down the street who's always hanging out with the guys, you know? I look like her, only on Halloween. And I've always looked like that. And I always will. I'm not like Cecilia Northman with the volley ball tits, or Karina, or any of them. I'm little Kozue. And I'm alluring?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:47 am

"Ohohoho!"

Femie chortled heartily, her chest wobbling from her guttural laugh. She shook her head when she was finished. "Certainly I appreciate your compliments ma chere, but we aren;t as far apart as you claim. Being well endowed certainly helps attract the boys, mais, what good does that do me? Ohoho!" She laughed as she stepped towards Kozue to close the distance.

"And my hair is done in a very fancy manner, mais... I put a lot of effort into it. It is not as though I wake up every day and this happens magically." She waved a hand down her body. "I take care of myself. It does not mean you do not, however, perhaps you prefer to look as though you are this girl next door tomboy? I bet that I could make you immaculate if I took you to a fancy salon." She grinned at the thought of getting to doll up Kozue.

"Besides, you say I am a supermodel, but if you ever look them over, your body type is closer to what you might see on the runway. I am afraid there is not much place for these," she pushed up her boobs, "in Milan or Paris. They prefer a girl like yourself." Femie reached out and slid a finger along the gentle bud of Kozue's breast, stopping at the nipple before letting it slip off.

"And then, there are the things that are not noticed right away." Femie lifted up her finger and touched Kozue's lips. She traced the lower one. "Though thin, your lips have a very attractive pout. It is quite unique. I think any girl who resorts to collagen would be quite jealous, ohoho."

Femie then slipped around Kozue and lifted her hand as she turned. She gave Ninjette's tight butt a swat and then laughed. "And let's not forget about this disarming derriere of yours. You know it's there, so don't tell me you don't know what you've got. You've put your name on it! Ohoho!" Femie chortled and flashed Kozue a wry look. "There are many other things about you that are physically attractive. It's not to say that is the only thing, but it's where we start whether we believe we do or not. Remember, ma chere, when you boil it down, I am a professional observer." Femie tapped her head near her eye and then grinned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:29 pm

The great thing about the way Femie spoke was that, even though she was being flattering as hell, Kozue could tell she wasn't bullshitting. She knew liars, being a frequent one herself, and there wasn't any of that with the Belgian Beauty. She struck her as the sort of person who did what she felt like doing and said what she meant, all day, every day. It was refreshing.

And the way she spoke and the things she said put Kozue's mind at ease. She tried to remember the last time a guy had said anything like that or looked at her this way, and she couldn't bring anything to mind. It was as if Femie was making her feel sexy, and it was making her look sexier in return. Maybe that was the idea. It worked.

She snickered after the butt slap and looked over her shoulder at Femie as she chewed on her lip. A million thoughts seemed to be racing through her head, but she simply tried to ignore them all for the time being. Putting a label on this wasn't important. Just go with it.

"Okay," She turned around in full and backed off, making her way to the center of the ring while her eyes stayed locked on Femie. "I think I've grenade-fished for enough compliments. Thanks." She had a warm smile for a moment, before turning it back into her usual playful smirk. "I think I'm ready. Round 3."

She brought her hands up and started to bounce on the balls of her feet, moving a bit slower and more deliberately with her stance, now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:06 am

"Ohoho."

Femie chortled at Kozue. "So, then I can turn it up a bit?" Femie said with a wink. Femie gave one big stretch, puffing out her huge rack as she leaned from side to side with her arms overhead, as if to give Kozue one more show. Once she was finished, she dashed at Kozue, trying to catch the girl with a surprise clothesline to her modest chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:04 am

"Oh, yeah." Kozue looked between Femie's eyes and her bouncing breasts, holding back a laugh. It was simultaneously hot and hilarious. Somehow, she pulled it off. "You can turn it up to ten."

When Kozue started out wrestling, Femie's clothesline would have caught her off guard and taken her down fast, especially with the show that preceded. But she'd been beefing up her training, and reflexes kicked in the moment she saw the clothesline coming. Kozue ducked low, letting Femie's arm pass over her head. At the same time, she stuck out her own arm to the side, caught Femie around the stomach, slipped her leg behind the Belgian's calves and pulled her backwards, trying to trip her up with one smooth move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:33 am

Femie trotted past Ninjette as she slipped under the clothesline only to be quickly snagged and brought off balance. Femie's arms bent as she dropped and she hit the canvas with a rather unladylike thud. "Ouaf!" She barked and pushed up onto her forearm, trying to shake off the impact. Even still, she had a smile on her face as her poodle puffs flopped around and framed her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:45 am

"Gotcha again."

Ordinarily, Kozue would've popped back to her feet and hit Femie with something like, say, a moonsault. Hammering Femie into the mat would've ruined the mood, though, and the last thing she wanted was to lose the momentum she'd built up. So she figured the best course of action was just to answer a question: what would Femie do? Or, better yet, what would Femie want her to do?

She took half a second to ponder it, before she gave her best guess: she moved over to her side, wrapped her arms around Femie's head, and pulled her in for a kiss. A little hesitant, at first, but the longer she held it, the wilder it became, the harder she pressed, the rougher it got, until her tongue started to dart out and test Femie's mouth the same way she'd done to hers only a couple of minutes ago. Femie was like some weird sort of drug - the more Kozue tasted, the more she wanted to taste, and completely addictive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:54 am

"Annn, oui..." Femie responded, giving Kozue the credit she deserved. Though Femie was a natural athlete, she wasn't as technically experienced in straight wrestling as others, probably including Kozue. It didn't bother her though. One thing she knew was she was never going to run out of gas and that alone was good enough to compete with a lot of the technically experienced. if she was even doing straight wrestling and she definitely was not.

The kiss brought her back to reality and her eyes flashed with delight at the hesitant kiss. She tried not to giggle but as Kozue's tongue peeked into her mouth, Femie responded in kind, eagerly trying to muscle the girl's tongue back into her own mouth. "Mmmmm..." It was nice for Femie as well.

While Ninjette sheepishly turned up the heat, Femie was already working and her hand reached out, looking to finish what she started and tug at Ninjette's top. Even if she wasn't in a position for some serious groping, just exposing the modest chest would go a long way to winning this 'match.'

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:07 am

Kozue was acutely aware of Femie trying to undo her top, working at the knot in the middle. She wasn't being too subtle about, not that she really could with the way it was designed. A little effort and her chest was opened, bared for the audience of zero people to see. She thought she would be a little more embarrassed if this sort of thing happened, but...she wasn't. Femie's words were still going a long way, and knowing that the beautiful therapist wanted her body made her more comfortable showing it off. There was nothing to be ashamed of, here.

"Hey," She spoke between wild kisses as their tongues continued to duel, slapping against each other in the middle. "How rough are we going with this?"

Kozue's flicked out, darted along Femie's chin, and then she began to stand up. She kept her arms around the Belgian's head, holding her tight and daring her to stand along if she wanted their lips to continue meeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next