Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Don't Taze Me, Sis

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Don't Taze Me, Sis - Page 4 Empty Re: Don't Taze Me, Sis

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:55 am

Brittany's hand punched straight through the air as Morrigan dropped to the ground. "I had my shit together. But you had to side with everyone who wasn't me." Brittany said as she moved after Morrigan to step on Morrigan's back. "If you didn't kiss that fucking bitch the night i went to the bar. Maybe i wouldn't have got so drunk at the bar that night." Brittany said as she would try to stomp down on Morrigan.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:04 am

"Gnnngh!"

Morrigan gnashed her teeth as Brittany stomped on her back. It hurt, but she remained down for the moment. "You're full of shit!" She barked. "I always had your fucking side!" She said. "I only kissed that girl because I knew it would piss you off, and you know what? It fucking worked! But you were getting drunk and making out with people way before I did that! What about Taylor's brother, huh?! You blame everyone but yourself for the shit you do because you're a weak, little bitch!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:12 am

Brittany would grit her teeth has Morrigan continued to remind Brittany of her shortcomings. "So, instead of helping me through all that. You try to piss me off then wreck my apartment!" Brittany would scream out as she would lift her foot up to stomp on Morrigan's head.

"Maybe you just couldn't handle me. Maybe i needed to find someone who could actual be my equal." Brittany said as she would grind her heel into Morrigan's head. "So, who's heel tastes better, Mine or Taylor's?" Brittany said as she clenched her fists in rage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:44 am

Morrigan threw her arms over her head as Brittany continued to stomp on the back of her skull. "Bitch, I tried to help you!" Morrigan growled through her arms. "If you weren't such a selfish cunt you would have seen it! I'd STILL help you if you could get the fuck over yourself! How much of your shit did you expect me to take? I have fucking feelings too, whore!"

Morrigan turned her body and then jerked herself the other way between stomps and rolled onto her back. Her head was pounding. it hurt like fuck from all of the stomping. Really she was surprised she could even see straight, but she wasn't going to just let Brittany have her way. The girl was a child and she needed to be spanked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:53 am

Brittany was absolutely seething at the moment as she stomped down on her former lover. "Yes, i made mistakes but i gave you everything i had! You were the only person i respected and loved enough to let into my life. And do you know what you fucking did? You fucking broke my heart and throw the pieces in my face!" Brittany screamed out as she moved after Morrigan, intent on not letting her get away.

Brittany would try to stomp down in Morrigan's stomach as she just lay there trying to recover. "But i guess i should thank you. Because of you leaving me i have found a better path for life." Brittany said as she would grind her heel into Morrigan's stomach. "I have given up drinking and i am working on my anger issues." Brittany said before lifting her foot and slamming it into Morrigan again. "Present situation excluded of course." Brittany said with a sick smile on her face as Morrigan had become her new punching bag to work her aggression out on.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Morrigan narrowed her eyes as she watched Brittany stomp down on her stomach. She had put her hands in the way again as Brittany tried to grind her body. She listened very carefully and shook her head. "Broke your heart!?" She yelled back. "Fuck YOU!" She barked and watched Brittany carefully.

As the girl attempted to go for another kick, Morrigan's foot jammed itself upward between Brittany's legs. She was NOT going to let Brittany do this to her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Brittany was so angry at the moment that she wasn't thinking clearly and she didn't think Morrigan was actually going to fight back. So, when pain erupted from between her legs Brittany was caught completely unaware. Brittany fell to the ground beside Morrigan cupping her crotch in pain.

"You fucking bitch!" Brittany yelled out as she tried to get the pain to fight through the pain before Morrigan could recover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Morrigan rolled away as soon as Brittany went down. She crawled a few more feet away and spun around to a crouch, holding her stomach.

"I got my shit together, Lilith. I have a life I'm finally fucking proud of and I wanted you to be a part of it but you refused to. You haven't changed one bit. You can get new clothes and a new hairstyle, but you're always going to be the same. You couldn't change if you wanted to and the worst part is, I don't think you actually do want to! So, keep being a miserable cunt and stay the fuck out of my life!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:58 pm

Brittany was still holding her crotch when Morrigan start to berate her. "Fuck you! You don't think i have been trying to change. After you left, i will admit i made a mistake but i am done with Kelly now." Brittany said as she slowly started to get to her knees. "I gave up drinking, i am working on my anger issues, and i even tried playing nice with Taylor. But then you had to some in here and remind me of everything i had lost!" Brittany yelled out as she got to her feet.

"So, you know what. FUCK YOU!" Brittany said with a tear in her eye. "If you don't want me in your life anymore, then fine. I will leave you the fuck alone so you can go play goodie two shoes with Taylor. I have found someone who is trying to support me and help make my life better. And since you didn't even want to fucking try, You can go straight to fucking hell!" Brittany said as she yelled at Morrigan.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Morrigan snarled at Brittany's words. She wasn't going to let her get away with this bullshit. "I walked away when I saw you." She said. "I wasn't the one who came and tried to start shit. I wouldn't have even minded talking to you but the first fucking thing out of your mouth was about Taylor! That's shite, Lilith and you fucking know it. If you're going to fucking snipe at me, you haven't changed one bit!"

Morrigan furrowed her brow. She wanted to laugh at Brittany for crying, but it hurt her because she did love Brittany, or, had. She wasn't sure anymore. "You're still throwing her name at me! If you really are trying to change, I hope you fucking do it, but don't you ever say I didn't try. I gave you my life, Lilith. And when I found something that made me happy and I was good at, you went ape shit. How can I support someone who won't even let me breathe!? I didn't leave you, you forced me away even when I begged you not to!"

Morrigan stood up. "When I saw you, I didn't turn to leave because I didn't want to see you. I was hoping that somehow... someway there was still a chance." She paused. "I turned to leave because I didn't want it to end up like this. Well..."

Morrigan felt salty tears running down her cheeks suddenly. They were hot and she turned away from the blonde quickly. "Goodbye, Brittany."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next