Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Don't Taze Me, Sis

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Don't Taze Me, Sis - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Taze Me, Sis

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:43 am

Taylor flexed her hands in exasperation. "WELL IF I CAN NEVER BEAT KELLY, WHAT DOES IT MATTER!?" She shouted. "Fuck, man! Kelly can't fuckin' wrestle for shit. She got me with a lucky pin once, after she tried to gouge my eyes out, and ever since she's had people like you making sure no one can ever have a fair shot at her. She's a fuckin' pussy, man, and I don't get why you ever had anything to do with her. You might be a total cunt, but you're not a pussy."

She clenched her jaw and scowled. She checked over her shoulder out of habit, just to be sure. "Look," she said, gesturing at Brittany and trying to recover some fraction of a reasonable conversation. "Just stay the hell out of my shit, okay? Let Kelly fight her own battles, let me fight mine, and when the time comes for us to square off again I'll be glad to give it everything I've got. I mean... I'm not gonna say I got lucky with you last time, but that match could've just as easily been another thirty minute war, know what I mean?"

She waved dismissively at Brittany. "Just... Whatever. Understand?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:50 am

Brittany just looked at Taylor as Taylor scolded her about teaming up with Kelly. "Look, i know teaming up with Kelly was a mistake. Some things happened in my lie and i hit a new low. I am sure you understand how that feels." Brittany said with a hint of venom in her voice. "But you don't have to worry. I am done with Kelly and i won't fight her fucking battles for her."

Brittany then took a step away from Taylor and she let out a sigh. "Yeah, i understand. Now i suggest you leave before i stop being nice and make sure that arm of yours never heals." Brittany said as she started to walk away from Taylor as she headed back to the punching bag as Brittany needed to work out some excess aggression.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:59 am

Taylor huffed and rolled her eyes again. She was so tired of everyone threatening her all the time, like it was no big deal. Career enders could happen at any time, but no one should actually be looking to hand them out. That was fucked up.

She put her hand on her hip and watched the Viper walk away for a moment. "Brittany," she spoke up, with slight hesitation in her voice.

"Someday... I hope we can respect each other."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:12 am

Brittany stopped walking as Taylor called out her name. Brittany turned to face Taylor before letting out a laugh. "Ha, I wouldn't hold you breath." Brittany said before turning her back on Taylor to continue walking away.

Brittany would then stop and turn towards Taylor. "Yeah and maybe someday i won't hate your fucking guts for what you did to my life." Brittany said as she still blamed Taylor for everything that went wrong between Brittany and Morrigan.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:20 am

"Yeah, me neither..." Taylor said under her breath.

"Is that what you think happened?" She said with a hint of sass as she turned to leave. She didn't take her time once it was time to go. She got out of the gym and headed for the elevator. Maybe she could pay Mercy a visit while she was there, or something.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:42 am

"Shite, there you are!"

Morrigan said as she spotted Taylor approach the elevator. She hurried up to the blonde grinned at her boss. " I heard you were in the building and none of the pr guys saw you. I was just about to send you a text, but this is even better. I've got a little bit of good news to come out of getting your arm janked by that cunt." She said and poked at finger at Taylor's sling. "But you're not scheduled be here. Is there something I'm missing?" She asked and quickly began flipping through her smartphone.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:51 am

Taylor turned around at the familiar sound of her Irish assistant's voice. She greeted Morrigan with a lopsided smile. "Yeah, I just kinda snuck right in..."

She furrowed her brow in confusion at the redhead, without a single clue as to what she was referring to. "No, man, I'm not scheduled. I just had some..." There was no use in trying to keep it from Morrigan. She was going to find out about her meeting with Brittany, and probably soon. She just needed to come out and tell her. "Ya know, wrestling business to handle."

But maybe she didn't need to tell her right away.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:01 am

Morrigan raised her eyebrow. "Pretty sure I know about most of that shite." She said and held up her hand. She waved the little phone at Taylor. "I got a better handle on your schedule than you do. You pay me to have a better handle on it." She then looked over Taylor and glanced backwards.

"Isn't the gym that way?" She asked. There was no way Taylor was putting in workouts right now, but if anyone was NOT going to listen to the doctor, it was Taylor, but the girl wasn't dressed for a workout and Taylor didn't look freshly sweaty or freshly showered... She narrowed her eyes, but let it pass.

"So, you know how some famous people auction off casts ant stuff?" She said. "Well, I got some people who might be interested in getting hold of your gross ass sling. It was really hard not to tell them they were dumb, but there should be some charity involved and I think there's some film shite or somethin." Morrigan shrugged. "Either way, I told them they need to send me an email about it so i could show you in detail but I promised them I'd get a good shot of you with it on, soooo, I need you down in PR."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:15 am

"Yeah, I..." Taylor held up a hand helplessly. She just had to tell her, and she opened her mouth to do so but Morrigan had already moved on.

First, she made a grossed-out face. She was confused, and defensive, and... a few other things she couldn't put a finger on, but there didn't seem to be any harm in it.

"My sling isn't gross," she corrected, and wagged her finger at Morrigan. Then she breathed a defeated sigh, and buried her face in her hands.

"Oh, my gawd, Morg... Every time I get injured everyone just crowds around to see it. Like... I dunno, man, I'm kinda overwhelmed. Not with the PR stuff, though,  that's not the problem, and it's nothing you're doing, just... Getting beat up is one thing, but getting taken out of commission like this, it really messes with me. I feel so useless."

She sighed again, and nodded to the redhead. "Okay, just give me the details when you have them, so I know we're not raising funds for the KKK or something, and as soon as I don't need my sling anymore whoever wants it can have it. I don't ever want to see it again. And... Do I look okay? I mean, they'll touch me up still and stuff, right? But do I look really tired or anything?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 am

Morrigan frowned as Taylor spoke. If only the blonde knew how much Morrigan actually beat off her, she thought but sighed when Taylor started to get a little insecure. "C'mon, you look hot enough for a pity fuck." She said and leaned in, gently easing into a hug and rubbing Taylor's back.

"You aren't useless. Now you've just got some time to think about the best way to kick those cunts arses." She said softly into Taylor's ear before she pulled away. "And to get some of your other work done. Fuck, I'm only one person, bitch."

Morrigan patted Taylor on the shoulder and grinned. "Just get down to PR. I'll meet you in a little bit, I still got some shite to do, but we'll do lunch and I can keep telling you how pretty you are." Morrigan shook her head and waved Taylor off, shooing her towards the elevators.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next