Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 8:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sayonara, Koguma

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sayonara, Koguma - Page 3 Empty Re: Sayonara, Koguma

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:21 am

Gabbie stared at Cassie while she spoke. Her fist was trembling and her gaze steeled more and more the longer Cassie spoke. When she was finished, she couldn't dispute the words that Cassie was saying. It was just so like her to come up with something that couldn't be argued with without sounding like a jerk.

Gabbie lifted her hand and jabbed her finger roughly into Cassie's chest. "I don't hate you." She said, focusing on Cassie's eyes. "You're the best at what you do and I can respect that because I'm the best at what I do." She said. "All I wanted was for Nikki to be the best at what she did but... I didn't come here because you were here. I didn't even know you were here. I came for Nikki but..." She paused.

"A Desjardin is going to beat an Elliot because I'm not going to back down from this league one bit." Gabbie inhaled deeply. "And, I hope you and your family, and all your dumb Elliot kids are watching when I do it and..."

Gabbie lowered her head and removed her hand. "I'm sorry I called you a coward. I never wanted you to be miserable, alright? Nikki's happy and, I guess you're going to be happy too, so..." Gabbie inhaled deeply and sighed. "That's that, I guess."

Nicole peered at Bucky as he began to explain himself. "Hey, now, Desjardins are kind of a big deal too! Your name dropping isn't going to work on me!" She said back, grinning. "But... I appreciate the kind words. Maybe if I was interested in being the greatest submission grappler of all time, that would really be..." Nicole lifted her head and smiled weakly at Bucky. "Ah, well..." She then looked to the mats, but before she could speak again, Akashi burst between them.

"Don't do it, Nicole-san! He's just doing it so he can sleep with you! Don't fall for his tricks!" She said and stuck her tongue out at Bucky, proud to foil his plans, even if she had meant literally and not sexually. She still had fond memories of the small nap they shared. It was the closest she'd ever let a guy get to her and probably the only one she'd let get that close again.

Nicole just laughed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:48 am

Cassie wasn't smiling while she let Gabbie speak her peace. She didn't flinch or get emotional or hug Gabbie and tell her everything was okay. Instead, she stood her ground and spoke in a low, but firm, voice.

"Gabbie," she said. "I know I'm not a coward, and so do you." She let the words hang in the air for a moment. "I wish you the very best in your career and your life here, but when the time comes to move on, I hope you find the courage to do it."

She extended her hand toward Gabbie, her funny little rival in life.

Bucky endured Akashi's intrusion with a smile. "Akashi, you know I only have eyes for you," he said, and then turned to Nicole. "Akashi and I once horsed around until we fell asleep in here. Jet lag was a factor. Anyway, why don't I get us some drinks or food or something?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:14 am

Gabbie stared at the extended arm and then back at Cassie. She lifted her hand and took it and grabbed it firmly. She stared at Cassie and searched her eyes again. "I'll be just fine. I'm made of tough stuff because I'm a Desjardin." She said. She then yanked her arm and pulled Cassie into her, wrapping an arm around the red head. "Just, be happy, ok? Truth be told, Muay Thai was getting boring. This is just what I needed and I probably wouldn't be doing it without you."

She let go and turned her head, blushing a bit. "But, I'm calling Jacques, and telling him that he better have waaaay more kids than you. A Desjardin doesn't lose to an Elliot!" She said and smiled rather genuinely at Cassie. Her face actually having cute, almost cherubic gleam to it when she smiled for real.

Akashi nodded and crossed her arms under her chest. "You know, I would believe you if I hadn't heard about all that stuff of Imouto-chan you have." She said, eying Bucky. "I think you're just a two-timing hussy who'll wink at any old girl who passes by!"

Akashi grinned and cleared the distance between them, picking Bucky up and holding him over her shoulder. She smacked his butt playfully. "Ok, I've got the meat, let's roast him and cook him up!" She said, giggling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:07 am

Later, Bucky had found his way to Shinobu for some conversation while Cassie and Akashi played and the Desjardins ate and looked on. He didn't know where Taylor was, but... He was sure she was around somewhere.

"So that's a bold move," he remarked to Shinobu, gesturing with the glass of iced tea in his hand. He stalled for a moment while he searched for the right words. "Hmmmm... I'm not sure how to say this, but... What do you think about the whole thing? There aren't a lot of movie stars around us. Isn't it going to be kind of... I don't know, an adjustment?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:41 am

Shinobu smiled as Bucky spoke. He was cool and casual like Bucky even though the topic was pretty serious. "I'm scared." He said honestly. "I'm leaving my whole life behind for a promise." He turned his head. "I love what I do and I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do it, but..."

He paused and lifted his head, taking a sip from his own drink. "As scared as I am about it and as worried as I am for my family here, I am certain about the decision. The feeling comes from the size and suddenness of the change, not doubt."

Shinobu nodded. "What about you? How do you feel about it? You must be glad Cassie-chan is coming home."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:21 am

"Okay," Bucky nodded thoughtfully. "Good answer."

He had to think more before he could answer Shinobu's question, and he cracked a smile while he came up with the words. "Well, first of all, you'll get along great with everybody, and we'd love to have you around," he assured him. "It's just... You know Cassie. Everyone looks after Cassie, or at least they did back home. Everyone is her big brother. But... She's our Babybear, eh? She's her father's daughter, and she's our little Bear. So... I guess just don't take it too personally if we get a little protective sometimes."

He smiled, and waved the whole thing off. "Don't worry, though. I promise we're not that bad."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:41 am

"I know what it's like to be on the other end of both those things." Shinobu said, not faltering. "I have been raising my sister alone since she was one so I've had to be her father, mother and brother all iat the same time. I've been her whole world, and I care for her more than anything. I've sacrificed everything that wasn't essential to myself for her. I was just lucky that I was able to do what I was born to do and raise her as well."

He looked down. "So, I think I'll be alright if you're overprotective because I'll understand where you're coming from. Shi-chan really is the only thing here in Japan that I worry about leaving behind. To separate us both so suddenly from one another when we've been inseparable forever." Shinobu looked away. "But, as her guardian, I feel that it's time to see if she can fly on her own. I want her to be independent and I think this is the best course of action so, this move is for her sake as well, I think." He said. he had put a lot of thought into it, even though he hadn't had a lot of time.

Akashi had ended up in the guest room. With the doors open, she had a pretty good view to the rest of the party while she set up the futons in case someone needed to crash. She wasn't sure if they would or wouldn't, but just in case.

However, she had finished setting things up a while ago and now was listlessly folding and unfolding sheets with her head turned a bit, just catching bits of conversation while she busied herself. She had a placid smile on her face, but her eyes seemed distant and she wasn't focusing on anything in particular.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:14 am

Bucky shrugged. "So bring her with?"

Cassie came downstairs and finished a sweep of the house, peering into each room without success. When she came across Akashi, she stepped inside the guest room and clasped her hands behind her back.

"Hey, Akashi," she said, deliberately casual. "Um... What's up?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:26 am

Shinobu shook her head. "No, then nothing would change. She needs to be free. She needs to experience the world. She needs to go to a university and make friends and do all the things that a girl her age should be doing instead of clinging to her older brother. I don't want to do it, but I must. I think that it will be healthy for her once she gets over the initial shock. If there's a serious issue, I will of course do everything I can for her, but..." Shinobu sighed and turned his head. He felt the issue was a bit complicated.

Akashi's eyes focused on Cassie as she stepped into the small room. "Oh, ohayo, Cassie-chan." Akashi said, smiling weakly. "I'm just fixing everything up in case someone stays over. You know... I don't think anyone's been drinking, really, but some have a long ride and I'd hate for them to have to leave tired."

She turned her head. "Are you having fun?" She asked, looking away from Cassie as she folded a sheet and then let it unfold, only to fold it once more. "I tried to keep it small but I also tried to invite some people..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:34 am

"Uh... Yep." Cassie plunked down on a futon and kicked her feet out in front. "I can't tell if Bucky likes Nicole, or if he's just Bucky. Or... If Nicole likes him, or if she's just Nicole. Heh."

She watched Akashi fold the sheet again, momentarily captivated by how the edges lined up, or didn't. A neatly folded sheet was still pretty messy, if you thought about it.

"Have you seen Taylor anywhere?" She asked hopefully, still trying to sound more casual than she felt.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum