by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ami "The Supermodel" Takeuchi vs Abbey Abraxas

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ami "The Supermodel" Takeuchi vs Abbey Abraxas - Page 5 Empty Re: Ami "The Supermodel" Takeuchi vs Abbey Abraxas

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:54 am

It was becoming seemingly difficult for the supermodel to control her opponent in the body scissor, but she figured she would do as much damage as she could while Abbey was still in her clutches, not to mention the mind games she was playing with her opponent to get under her skin.

Ami laughed fanatically as she licked her lips when Abbey whipped her head back to glare at her "Ofcourse, didn't you notice this extremely sexy bikini I just put in for YOU, HAHAHAHA!" she laughed while her legs squeezed Abbey but she was losing her grip on her opponents arm because Abbey kept pulling it back.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Ami "The Supermodel" Takeuchi vs Abbey Abraxas - Page 5 Empty Re: Ami "The Supermodel" Takeuchi vs Abbey Abraxas

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:26 am

"Of course I didn't notice!"

Abbey yelled with a scowl, her cheeks red as she yanked her hand free. "Hnnnghhh!" The body scissor had been on long enough that Ami's renewed squeeze sent a dull pain through her core. "Gh..." This was embarrassing for the big blonde, but she had a way out and Ami wasn't going to like it. Abbey was though.

She Pulled her now free arm back and bent it, showing off the point of her elbow as she jammed it as hard as she could into Ami's stomach. She thought for a second that maybe she should pop one of those balloons, but as much as she hated Ami, that was definitely not cool.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:56 am

"You're a terrible liar Abbey-chan. I can see you all blushing and flustered" Ami purred, still trying to play mind games despite feeling her submission move loosening up considerably.

Ami felt Abbey yank her arm free but she didnt know what the larger female wrestler had in mind so she kept squeezing her body with her legs, until she saw her hands rise up and her elbow's pointing down towards Ami's stomach

The supermodel's cocky smile disappeared and her eyes widened as she knew what was coming, but couldnt do anything about it. "Y-you, you wouldnt dare!" she exclaimed before letting out a loud shriek when her elbow finally smacked into her belly, which forced her to release her legs from her body and roll away.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Abbey helped Ami roll away with a harsh shove. She was on her hands and knees, panting and rubbing her sides as she looked at Ami. "I'd never be interested in you. You're the most fake person I've ever met!" She continued as she crawled after Ami, trying to grab hold of one of her legs and pull her close.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:38 am

After the supermodel got smacked in the belly by Abbey's harsh elbow strike, she started to back off and was helped by her opponents hard shove. Ami was down on her belly and slowly pushed up on her hands and knees with Abbey right behind her in the same position, probably getting a good view of her butt!

"Ngh y-you!"she hissed before letting out a whelp when her leg got yanked back, pulling her close to Abbey. The supermodel looked over her shoulder back towards Abbey "That's what they all say Abbey-chan, but you dont know me....I always get what I want and once people get me, they always come back for more, I'm just that irresistible" she grinned before trying to kick her other leg back into her opponents chest.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:41 am

"Gnh!"

Abbey balked as Ami's foot jammed into her plump breast. She let go of the leg she had but decided that she had had enough of that. She had something else in mind and flung herself at Ami, trying to lay her big body across Ami's back and grab for the girl's arms.

"I'm sure if we had just sat down for a cup of tea, I would have seen the charming side of you, right? If only you had sent me an RSVP instead of caving my skull in with a chair. That was kind of a deal breaker on the whole getting to know you thing."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:39 am

Ami's foot pressed back into her opponents chest, really feeling her soft and plump breasts as she grinned evilly, however she then felt her other leg being released at the cost of Abbey throwing her entire body weight on top of the supermodel while grabbing her hands.

Ami let out a muffled groan as that small leap on top of her back winded her out a bit as she squirmed under her opponent, "Ngh oh that, well perhaps we can start over then mnngghh if you'd just get off me"she would moan.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:47 am

Abbey grabbed forward, looking to pull herself up into a sitting position on Ami's back while pulling her arms over her own knees. She would then try and lock in a camel clutch submission, hoping to pull Ami's head back hard and bend the girl so much that her head was nestled right into Abbey's big chest.

"We can start again once I'm done kicking your butt." She said to the supermodel as she tried to bend the girl painfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:03 pm

Ami wriggled under her opponent, she knew she didnt stand much of a chance while trying to push her opponent off her back like that. Abbey wasn't going to let Ami have the luxury to keep struggling and soon, the supermodel found herself trapped in a camel clutch while her body was being bent back, the back of her head feeling her opponents breasts.

The supermodel let out loud moans and even some screams but refused to submit, however she was running out of options and needed something more of a miracle to escape this move!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:54 am

Abbey looked down at Ami, pulling her chin up so that the supermodel was forced to look into Abbey's eyes. She wasn't going to taunt the girl, she just wanted to make sure she caught the look in Ami's eyes when she finally realized that she wasn't going to escape or get out of the hold. Maybe if the girl actually resigned herself, Abbey might possibly even give the girl a second chance. Abbey knew it was stupid, but Abbey knew SHE could be the bigger girl and at least give it a shot.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next