Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Plans & Apologies

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Plans & Apologies - Page 6 Empty Re: Plans & Apologies

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:19 am

Cassie was prepared for that reaction. She nodded, and lowered her eyes, but she kept her composure.

"I'm just ready to move on with my life," she explained calmly. "When I first saw pro wrestling, I fell in love with it, but having been here and seeing all the things that go on... I think I've fallen back out of love with it. My heart will always be with jiujitsu, and in Canada. I gave four years to wrestling, and I could've... I could've accomplished a lot more if I had put that time into jiujitsu. I know I'll never be champ here, and... There are a lot of reasons. Say what you want about me, but..." She blushed slightly, and laughed it off. "I can't stand not being the best!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:57 am

Haley sighed and leaned back against the lockers, hearing Cassie out.

"Well...I guess I see your point. You told me you've been doing jiujitsu your whole life and from what I've heard your incredible at it. I think I get it though. I gave up everything when I started wrestling, and even if I left to try something else, like MMA or something, I think I'd still end up coming back to pro wrestling. "First Love's" and all that hallmark junk."

Rubbing the back of her head, she extended her hand out to Cassie awkwardly.

"If that's what you think is best, then that's all there is too it. I just think its a shame we never really got to hang out or even have a match or anything, thanks to Gwen. You're putting extra work on me, you know that? With you gone, I'll have to work twice as hard to give our home a good representation out there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:21 am

Cassie just smiled back at Ace. There was much that the girl didn't understand, but Cassie was not going to burden her with it.

But one little part made Cassie pause. Her face became serious and she faced Ace directly. Her compact little frame carried a quiet little authority that went beyond her years, and when it came out she commanded attention. It was in the strength of her character, her heart, her skills and her confidence in them, and the fearlessness that only a loving family could instill in a child.

"Ace..." She began. If she was ever going to say it, now was the time. She would feel better if she did. "I know that I wasn't very... enthusiastic at the time, but I thought it was very disrespectful the way you brushed me aside when Gwen came out that one time. I'm... I guess I'm glad that we didn't have that match, because it would be harder to leave if I had the Entropy title, but... I just don't like all the games people play in wrestling. I'm not built for it."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:59 am

Shit. Haley had been hoping she wouldn't bring that up. While she still met Cassie's gaze, she leaned back again, remembering and regretting.

"Y-yeah...I'm sorry about that. That never should have gone down the way it did. I was just so pumped and excited...my first title and all...and I thought a match with you would be great...and then Gwen came out and tried to ruin it, and it just got me so mad, and you weren't doing anything about it and I just, I overreacted. I'm sorry. I'm not somebody that plays games like that, and I never meant to offend you..."

She finished, staying silent for a few seconds before realizing something.

"...Um...what uh...whaddya mean by, "you're glad we didn't wrestle because it would have been harder to leave if you were Entropy Champion?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:10 am

"Haley..."

Cassie tilted her head. Whatever bravado she could've mustered would have meant nothing at all.

"You're a good wrestler. I hope you keep working on your skills And learn to be confident in them! I think... What really defines someone like us are the people around us. Teachers, training partners, friends... I hope you find people that can teach and support and push you."

She carefully put her pile of clothes down on the bench and stepped in to wrap her arms around Ace in a tight hug. "And if you ever take up jiujitsu and compete, I'd be happy to teach you about respect." She playfully poked Ace in the belly and stepped back with a good-natured smile.

"I probably won't see you again," she said, picking up her things. "Work hard and have fun. Bye, Silver Ace."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:29 am

Whatever issues Haley might have had with Cassie's last statement, disappeared when she hugged her. Much like the first time, it felt really good, and Haley was quick to hug back.

"Well, look, lemme get your number or something off Taylor and I'll see you next time I'm back home!"

She replied, as they broke the hug, Ace offering a final wave.

"You too! Stay tough! Goodbye!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:54 am

Well, that went well.

Cassie was still happy enough. She walked outside and prodded gently at the sore spot on her side, and the nagging gauze pad that caught on her shirt and was generally annoying. Way worse than getting the tattoo itself, which didn't hurt at all. Cassie was just too tough for that.

...And she would have to be in a little while. She took a deep breath, picked up her phone, and typed out a text to Shinobu.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:27 am

Shinobu was thankful that he was in Tokyo for the day when he got Cassie's text. Fujiko, however, was very unhappy that Shonobu decided to take the rest of the day off to go meet up with Cassie.

The two of them hadn't been spending much time with each other and Shinobu wanted to rectify that whenever he could. He decided to meet up with Cassie at a small restaurant for a meal. That sounded just perfect. Maybe they could even spend the rest of the evening together? Shinobu hoped as much.

He arrived early and waited patiently for Cassie to arrive.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:15 pm

Cassie was running a little late. She had made use of her little locker room makeup kit to spruce herself up a bit and struggled to muster her courage before finding a cab to the restaurant. When she arrived, she went straight in for a hug.

"Hi, Shinobu," she said as she stepped back. "Um... Should we go in?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Shinobu hugged Cassie back tightly and nodded. She walked her into the restaurant. Once they were seated, Shinobu perked up.

"I'm so glad you texted me, Cassie-chan. It was the perfect excuse to get out of work early. Fujiko-San isn't pleased, but we don't get to spend much time together, so she will have to live with it."

Shinobu smiled and looked over Cassie. "How are you, Cassie-chan?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down