by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Regarding "Royalty"

2 posters

Go down

Regarding "Royalty" Empty Regarding "Royalty"

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:57 am

Abbey Abraxas was pissed.

She wasn't usually the kind of girl who WAS. Sure she would get upset and even irritated, but she liked to be a happy and positive person. While the crowd waited for the next match, her music began to play and she began to march down the arena ramp purposefully. She was in her ring gear and carried a microphone in one hand. The crowd cheered her but she just couldn't pay attention to them as much as she'd like to.

Once she was in the ring, she cleared her throat and looked at the TensionTron. "I'm sorry I'm not as filled with pleasantries tonight everyone. I have some serious business to take care of. and my head's still ringing from the chair shot I took." Abbey sighed. "There's two things that I don't like to do when I'm in the ring." She said and held up her index finger. "One, fight other girls. I'm a mixed wrestler by trade and I really would like to keep it that way as much as possible."

Abbey then made the peace sign. "Two, I don't like to let things get personal." Abbey furrowed her brow. "I'm a competitor. I'm not here for drama. I'm here to have a good match and go home. I want to be the best, not cat it up. I don't have time for drama. Sure, I like to tease but it's all in good fun. I would like a good handshake from all of my opponents after a match, even if I lose." Abbey paused for a moment as the crowd appreciated her words.

"But Ami Takeuchi, I'm about to break both of my rules to get my hands on you!" Abbey shook her head and began to pace around the room. "At first, I thought your brother was a dick. Then, when we wrestled, I thought maybe he wasn't such a bad guy. And, honestly, I felt bad for both of you for what happened at Showdown. That kind of crap seems to be an occurrence too regular for my taste. But... You couldn't let it go? Maybe you were upset at what happened at Showdown? Maybe you were still mad at me for beating your brother? Maybe you're just crazy! All I know is that you ruined a perfectly good match and right now I don't really care what the reason is! Worse yet, you got Daisuke involved. I don't know what's worse, if that's the kind of guy he really is or if you've got his balls tucked away in your back pocket and you're just leading him around. You're both adults. Maybe you should grow up a little. Either way, Get out here so I can show you what it's like to face a real wrestler one on one...  Though, I doubt you'll be able to leave your bro at home. You know what i did to him and I've seen whatever it is you call wrestling. At least boyo has some actual skill."

Abbey let her microphone drop to her side and waited before she suddenly brought it back up. "Oh, and I just want to say... Nate, you're a pretty cool guy. Thanks for not being a total jackass and sticking up for my unconscious body for the two seconds those Takeuchi brats let you stay conscious. If you ever want a rematch to settle things for real, I'll be happy to pretzel you up again!"

Finally, Abbey cracked a smile.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Regarding "Royalty" Empty Re: Regarding "Royalty"

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:03 pm

Ami knew she had made a statement towards Abbey, the Tension roster and the crowd. She had dragged her brother along the ride as well, now that he had gotten involved she had an insurance policy, someone to watch her back. The fact that they were siblings meant that Daisuke would certainly not abandon his sister, not to mention none of them would want to insult the family name. Which is why Ami decided to pull off the screw job to give Abbey her first official loss. Abbey didnt seem like the person to bask in the glory of victory and hold her unbeaten record with arrogance but even so, losing a unbeaten streak like that would certainly leave a bitter taste in anyone's mouth.

After Abbey's rant was finished, a moment of silence and anticipation built around the AFW Tension arena and what followed was Daisuke's theme. King of Kings by motorhead played throughout the arena, Ami with her brother Daisuke then slowly walked out from backstage and stood in the middle of the ramp. They were both in non wrestling attires, dressed casually. Ami had a wide grin on her face "Wah Wah Wah does anyone hear a baby crying? Listen you bitch, I dont need to tell you why I did what I did. I do whatever the hell I want. Also, I dont suppose YOU could let it go and move on with your wrestling career.....with a little dent on it ofcourse" the supermodel began to giggle madly.

Daisuke then placed the mic near his mouth "You got it all wrong Abbey, this was certainly nothing personal at all. As far as your reasoning as to who's got what in who's backpacket, its nothing like that. We're family, we like to look out for each other. It's not our fault that you dont have anyone to watch your back. "

"Mhm exactly Nii-sama. Oh and Abbey, its just like you said, It's all in good fun right? well...this is fun for us!" she said, laughing fanatically.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:54 am

Abbey narrowed her eyes when the pair came down to Daisuke's theme of all things. Ami was still hiding behind her brother and both of them were playing coy. Abbey fumed inwardly and clutched the microphone tightly in her hand while the siblings tried to play off their vicious attack as nothing more than some harmless mischief.

Abbey bared her teeth at Ami, ready to choke the girl out right there, but she stopped when Daisuke spoke. Her look at him was utter disbelief. "Caving the back of my skull in wasn't personal!? I'd hate to see what you two do to people you have a grudge with." She said with exasperation. "Anyone to watch my back..." Abbey muttered. "I didn't think I'd have to watch my back in a singles match that had absolutely nothing to do with anyone but me and my opponent!."

Abbey shook her head. "Boyo, I can understand why your looney sister's got you bent on attacking me, but what did Nate ever do to you!? Last I checked, you and him were fighting the good fight together against other crazy bitches at Showdown!"

Abbey was hot, but she also knew that she was all by herself right now. She couldn't just assault Ami, Daisuke would eat her alive. She couldn't go after Daisuke either. Though Abbey didn't consider her a serious threat as a competitor, she already learned what happened when she turned her back on Ami Takeuchi. She had to proceed cautiously, but she was ready for them if they came at her.

"You think beating people with chairs is fun? You're off your rocker." Abbey growled. "Why don't you see how long you last in a match when you don't have your guard dog protecting you!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:52 am

Ami fumed at Abbey at that last comment, her mouth wide open as she rubbed her chin, she proceeded to move past Daisuke ready to go after Abbey, but her brother grabbed her arm to stop her in place, trying to calm the supermodel down before she makes a big mistake of running down there for a one on one fight with Abbey.

Still, the supermodel grabbed the mic tightly and replied back "H-how dare you!?! How dare you call Nii-san a dog, you bitch. she hissed at her before Daisuke tried to keep her quite.

Daisuke stood there and listened to Abbey's speech and after all was said and done he spoke back "Haha, you know Abbey you have much to learn if you think single matches is all there is in pro wrestling. If you wanted pure wrestling you just just stick to college wrestling or the olympics, have a sex change operation so they keep you with the guys as you like" he grinned before pausing for a brief moment and continuing on "This is what pro wrestling is about, anyone can come out of anywhere to screw you over. You just have to live with it......and deal with it." he finished.

Ami then fixed her hair and took a deep breath "That's right you hoe-bag, so DEAL with it." she said, taunting her with her index finger.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:41 am

Abbey grinned at Ami, feeling good as she got under the bratty supermodel's skin without much insulting at all, in her opinion. However, her brow furrowed as Daisuke spoke. She shook her head, her blonde locks shaking around her.

"You're wrong, Daisuke, and you know you're wrong. I know you've got to stick up for your sister and I actually admire that you're able to even though she might be the most obnoxious person I've ever met. How you've spent your whole life around her, I have no clue. You deserve an award or something. I'm already tired of being in the same arena as her and it's only been a minute."

Abbey smiled quickly. "But seriously, boyo." She began. "Watching your back, not even able to wrestle your opponents because someone might have a bug up their ass and has to deal with their issues by clubbing people with chairs instead of going to therapy? You claim to be a prince. Are you the prince of wrestling? Or are you the prince of shameless douchebaggery?"

Abbey stared the Takeuchi's down hard and let her words hit for a moment. "I've already beat you, boyo. Fair and square. So, anything you try from here on out, is just sour grapes. Your sister is utter garbage in the ring, too. Other than hapless rookies, she's all bluster and dirty tricks. All you've got is to try and chair me when I'm not looking but I'm still here. So..."

Abbey snorted. "One last chance, Ami Takeuchi. Are you going to come down here and fight me and let me give you what's coming properly? Because if you both come at me, then eeeeeeveryone here will know for sure that you're both gutless, losers!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Ami was raging now, pulling her own hair lightly in frustration as once again she started to storm down and once again pulled back by her brother, this time she managed to put up more resistance but Daisuke eventually managed to cool her down. He knew a all out fight with Abbey would end up disastrous either way.

"Nice try Abbey, real nice. Your tactics wont work here, as everyone here knowing we're losers? HAH I dont care about what these moron's think. Playing fan favourite is what gets people like you into these messes, you need to play smart and not be a hero and play to the crowd all the time- it'll only get you....screwed over. Nobody like's a goody two shoes" he continued on "Although, you are right about one thing. You did beat me, fair and square. I'll also admit I have nothing to do with you two, Ami was the one who hit you with the chair, she was the one who decided to interfere in the match. So naturally....your beef is with her, not me." he said turning to his sister.

He explained something to her off mic and she was rather pissed off it would seem. "You know what? Nii-sama is right. I can take you on myself, I dont need anyone to beat the likes of you, you.....you....NERD"she shrieked before walking down the ring ramp, ready to go at her. Ami seemed pumped but she stopped half way down the ramp, smirking. "While I would love to kick your ass tonight, unfortunately I cant. Unlike ugly people such as yourself, I have other appointments I need to attend to. I cant afford to waste my time on the like's of you, I have a schedue to maintain. So i'll wrestle you....on my terms when the time comes" she said backing up to the top of the ramp, joining her brother who know dropped the mic and sttarted to move backstage while Ami stood there alone to hear what her future opponent might have left to say.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:26 am

Abbey shook her head. "You're a real piece of work, boyo." She said looking over Diasuke as the crowd booed his words. "You say that it's between me and her, yet there you were, right with your sister. You didn't have a problem messing up Nate when she got in trouble. Here you are right now with your sister. I bet if she actually got in real trouble, which she would when she fought me, you'd be right there too. You're lying, boyo. So, just stop talking before you make yourself look stupid."

Abbey looked at Ami as she spoke. Finally it seemed like the girl was getting a little bit of backbone. "Alright, "Princess," Abbey said, smiling at Ami's new found bravado. "You probably do need some help, so you name the time, the place AND the match type and I'll be there to kick your butt!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:04 pm

This time Daisuke only stared at her from afar, lowering his mic and glaring at her with her teeth gritted, he had nothing to say to Abbey anymore. The tension was high in the crowd as they now waited a response from the supermodel who was backing her way up into the top ramp to rejoin her brother, standing next to him.

"HAHA! Excellent, fine then. Let's see if you are woman enough to get in the ring with a real woman, Moi!" she said, doing a little seductive dance aimed at Abbey "I'll see you soon....Abbey" she smirked before she turned her back towards Abbey and went backstage along with her brother Daisuke.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down