Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jamie's Lucky Day

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jamie's Lucky Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Jamie's Lucky Day

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Jamie didn't like Abattoir's tone. Nobody thought she could do anything. Maybe she should get back into wrestling, just to show them all how stupid they are.

She scowled at Lucky for making her stupid offer, and slipped her non-wrench hand into her satchel to pull out a sparkly purple yo-yo. She began bobbing it up and down, deftly looping the string around her thumb and weaving it between her fingers, using her hand to make the purple ball dance in the air in different patterns, while she watched the girl with the scary shirt.

Abattoir-san.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Sat May 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Abattoir had not had much intention of learning any more of the local language than absolutely necessary. Not being particularly smart, she had barely managed to hold onto English and Spanish (the latter was serendipitously appropriate; with her skin tone, most people assumed she was Hispanic anyway, so it worked out). Maybe there was an expatriate-heavy area she could live in, assuming she moved out of her current place, which had been charitably described as 'looking like a serial killer's rape dungeon' by the appraiser.

Then again, there were few things more frustrating than not being able to understand people who were talking to you, or worse, about you. "...Yeah. Maybe," she answered, swiping a credit card. "I gotta get these out to the parking lot, there's a van waiting to take them to the arena."

She watched Jamie's yo-yo dance in the air. Yeah, there was dexterity there. Lots of focus. Fuck, maybe she was a ninja. Had that been meant to be taken literally? Ninjas were supposed to be deceptive, so maybe she wasn't supposed to look threatening, but...

...Abattoir shook her head to clear it. The unfamiliar setting, and her natural hostility and paranoia, were muddying the waters. She had to relax once in a while.

"...but, after that," she admitted, "I'm not really doing anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 30, 2015 11:27 pm

Lucky was excited at the prospect of teaching Abattoir how to speak Japanese. "Oh, yatta!" She chirped and clapped her hands together. "If you don't mind trading numbers..." Lucky said and began to take out her phone when she realized what the girl's initial words were. She then looked down at the filled up shopping cart.

"Eh?"

She looked over Abattoir. "Why are those going to the arena?" She asked. "Are you shopping for AFW or something?" Lucky scratched her head and then looked at Jamie and blinked.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 31, 2015 3:56 am

Jamie's jaw dropped. Her eyes were wide like there were cops nearby, and she stared at Lucky with a mix of shock and betrayal. Now she was trying to set up a play date with the crazy light-tube girl? Jamie took a step to the side and hovered discreetly somewhere between Lucky and Abattoir.

"Are you the janitor?" She asked, in a low voice, serious to the point of severity.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Sun May 31, 2015 4:04 am

"Yeah, shopping for AFW. It's--"

Abattoir broke off at Jamie's question and stared, nonplussed, as an enormous sweatdrop formed on her head. Not quite the death stare one would probably think of here; it was a wide-eyed look of equal parts perplexity and an uncertainty that the other girl wasn't being sarcastic. Did she...was it...gyah.

"...no..." she explained, very slowly, as if concerned that any second Jamie would return to her home planet, "I'm on the roster. This is a work expense. I'm trying to break into the hardcore division." All right, that was probably more than they really needed to know. They were technically still competition, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 31, 2015 8:39 am

lucky raised her eyebrow as she began to set her own things on the counter. "Eh? Hardcore?" Lucky said and looked over Abattoir. "Well... I would say I was surprised but..." She motioned to Abattoir's shirt. "Not so much." She smiled. "You certainly don't need to be in hardcore matches to do well in the league, Abattoir-san." Lucky encouraged. "Unless... you.. ah, just prefer those types of matches?" Lucky blushed a bit and looked at Jamie.

Jamie used her weapons because she felt she had to. At least, That's what Lucky deduced. Jamie was pretty crafty and much more clever than she led on, but when it came to actual wrestling skill, Lucky was convinced that she needed those as crutches.

She then looked at Abattoir. The girl must have carried her work home with her. Did she like pain? Or did she just have a sadistic thirst that was much more thrilling than any pain that came with it. Lucky suddenly frowned deeply. What an odd pair she was with. They almost made Macky seem normal. Then again, Macky would probably say she was the weird one. Then she'd laugh.

Lucky then looked at Jamie again. "You can put that stuff on the counter so we can settle things." Lucky said with a pleasant smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 31, 2015 7:53 pm

That caught Jamie's interest. "You're trying to break into... Oh." Wait. Not that kind of break in.

Kill Your Parents girl was so lame.

Jamie put her arms over her pile of spray cans and shoved them all up closer to the register. She looked lustily at the haul. This would keep her in business forever. By the time she was done, she'd be the greatest graffiti person of all time, and people would pay her hundreds of dollars to come see her work, like in a museum. She'd have her own apartment and wear really fancy clothes and brand new sneakers.

She scowled back at Abattoir. She just had to get the paint, and Lucky, away from her first, then it was easy street all the way to stardom.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:58 am

There was something off about the look that passed between Lucky and Jamie. They'd had an encounter in the past, but clearly it was water under the bridge, since here they were hanging around together...but that look was fraught with suspicion. Odd. Some kind of tension remained. Maybe it had something to do with the 'petulant child' look Jamie was throwing at her right now.

Ugh, they'd exchanged less than fifty words total and already she couldn't stand that girl.

Well, it was none of her goddamned business, and so Abattoir answered the question, sort of. She smiled - well, 'grinned', really; without the mask and Lucky's imagination giving her the benefit of the doubt, it was a wholly unpleasant, toothy expression that didn't quite reach her eyes. "Pretty sure you know what kind of matches I like."

With the checkout process complete, the nak muay started maneuvering her battleship full of sharp objects out the door. "I'll be in the parking lot," she rasped. "If you want me to stick around after I'm done unloading, I mean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:35 am

Lucky chuckled at Abattoir words, not looking at her crazed smile. "I... suppose so, Abattoir-san... My chest still hurts a bit." She admitted. "If you like it, then have fun! I just don't think you need to do them. I know my friend Macky-san thinks she can get more fun from a fight when she only has her fists to knock someone out." Lucky shrugged softly and pulled out her own credit card to pay for the supplies.

She turned her head as Abattoir spoke. "Parking lot?" She asked and blinked. "Oh! Um... yes. Please, we're almost finished here. Thank you, Abattoir-san." Lucky bowed her head and then turned back towards the counter to finish paying.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:22 am

Jamie folded her arms across her chest and tapped her foot and stared directly at Lucky, glancing away only for a moment to confirm that Killyourparents had left the building.

She raised her eyebrows expectantly at the blue haired wrestler.

"Lucky?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next