by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash 15 Commencement Address

2 posters

Go down

Summer Splash 15 Commencement Address Empty Summer Splash 15 Commencement Address

Post by Tatyina Sat May 16, 2015 11:37 pm

Summer Splash 15 Commencement Address 39t4wwISummer Splash 15 Commencement Address GyAD5cm
Preceded By: None
Followed By: SS 15 Bikini Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Juniper Nayle

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We're broadcasting LIVE, all across the globe! This year's Summer Splash promises to be the biggest event in AFW history! So as you settle in, let's kick things off with a special Master of Ceremonies, our very own Owner and CEO, Miss Cassandra Sellers!"

Summer Splash 15 Commencement Address TvsPoFh

Last edited by Tatyina on Fri May 27, 2016 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 15 Commencement Address Empty Re: Summer Splash 15 Commencement Address

Post by Kelsea Tue May 26, 2015 4:40 pm

The crowd were pumped, this event was quite possibly the most hyped pay per view AFW has had let alone in recent history. For that reason, as Ms. Cassandra Sellers walked out from back stage and started making her way down the ramp, the site of the woman didn't dampen the crowds enthusiasm all that much.  Yes there were still a few boos and jeers for the malevolent figure head of the AFW industry, but that was too be expected.

Cassandra had taken a back seat off late when it came to the running of AFW, as owner preferring instead to control things out of the public view while Lukretia took a more hands on role as General Manager of Friction, as did Melissa (her sister) do with Tension. The fact that she was the one addressing the AFW public along with the fact that she chose to do so in person rather than from the comfort of her office via video link, confirmed the gravity of this Summer Splash.

Cassandra was dressed in her usual a grayish black suit with a white shirt... With her glasses resting on the bridge of her nose and microphone in one hand she scaled carefully up the stairway at one corner of the ring and stepped in through the ropes into the ring

"Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce you to AFW Summer Splash!"

"Its at times like this that I think back to my roots.. It feels like not so long ago when I and my two sisters play wrestled with each other in the bedrooms and with any other victims we set upon... From there I moved up in the world, becoming a manager and agent to a number of wrestlers before opening up a small wrestling club. At the time when I made the fabled deal with Anime TV Networks to air my newest venture, the female wrestling scene was dead in still waters. One might say that I needed to create a splash was required..." If a tumbleweed could float on by in a sold out arena for a pay per view event, it would have right at that moment. But poor pun not withstanding, Cassandra continued with so much as a falter.

"And so the deal was set and AFW was founded with a relatively small roster, probably no more than 10 to 15 wrestlers being presented on the one channel only once every two weeks and only in Japan. Now however we are aired worldwide across all continents, in the United States and Japan we appear on TV more than twice a week. We have branched into mixed wrestling with our Tension franchise, allowing Friction to stay pure to its origin concept while still broadening our horizons. Oh, and we now sport such a roster that makes remembering the name of every wrestler we have on contract an extremely tiresome process."

"But it is great that AFW has expanded so much and I am sure you will enjoy our expanded fifth edition of Summer Splash tonight, the first ever PPV event to take place live in four different countries in four different contents! And including the start of the race for AFW Friction brand new title... The Softcore champion!" Regardless how much the audience despised Cassandra Sellers collectively, that was certainly something that they could get behind and cheer regardless of the fact it had come from her lips.

"So... Without further ado, I hereby declare Summer Splash open!"

Spotlight
characters:
Summer Splash 15 Commencement Address ELZuoMvSummer Splash 15 Commencement Address OG5hnuaSummer Splash 15 Commencement Address Cg3CzYmSummer Splash 15 Commencement Address 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down