Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Second Time for a First Date!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Second Time for a First Date! - Page 4 Empty Re: Second Time for a First Date!

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 12:38 am

"Nnnn...."

Abbey turned her head shyly. "Mariko-chan, I..." Abbey began. She had hit the nail right on the head. "I don't want you to change who you are or anything, really..." She said. She lifted her head and smiled. "But I get the feeling that people around here are a little fast and loose with the term dating. I mean... it's not something that should seem weird to suggest. "Please don't have sex with other people while we're dating." Abbey laughed nervously.

"But... uh, it kind of is?" She asked. "I don't really like the idea of you and ... King... in front of... people... or... at all." Abbey shivered. "She reached out for Mariko's hand. "I don't want you to have to make that kind of decision but, I don't know how committed I could be to someone like that either. That's the choice I would make if it's the choice you would make. Or, if you don't want to make it. We could have some dates and have some fun and maybe have some sex but... I really couldn't get attached. I'd be an idiot, you know?"

Abbey looked up with hopeful eyes at Mariko.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon May 11, 2015 9:32 pm

Mariko patiently listened and let Abbey speak her mind, though most of it was much what she expected to hear. She set her coffee aside and reached out to take Abbey’s hand as the blonde reached for her, and waited for her to finish. And when she did, Mariko gave a warm smile, but lightly shook her head. “I don’t think you’d be an idiot at all.” She doubted that would make much immediate sense, so she thought for a second how to explain what she meant.

“To me, a hentai match is just that. A match. And of all the matches I’ve done, only a small handful have been hentai related. Hentai doesn’t define me, so it’s not like you’re asking me to change who I am. But, that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a form of wrestling here, and one I like to think I’m pretty good at.” She gave a faint sigh. This was harder to talk about than she thought it’d be.

“Opportunities can come at the most unexpected times in this business, and if one does come for me again I’d rather not risk it knocking on a door I’ve already closed and locked away, if I can help it.” She brought her free hand to join their interlocked hands, resting over them as she looked at the blonde. “If we continue dating, I promise outside the ring you’ll never have to worry about me having sex with anyone other than you. I know I can’t just snap my fingers and make you think of hentai matches the same way I do. And... I know it would be asking a lot. But, would you at least be willing to give a relationship like that a chance? Or if nothing else, at least give it some more thought before closing the door on it?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 11:08 pm

Abbey didn't feel too good about what Mariko was saying at first. saying she was GOOD at hentai made Abbey blush a bit. She opened her mouth to speak midway through Mariko's speech, but stopped. She looked down and felt Mariko's hand holding it affectionately. Abbey smiled weakly when Mariko was finished.

"I... I don't know, Mariko-chan." Abbey said honestly. "What if the only way I could get ahead in my career was if someone told me that I had to do a hentai match?" She asked. "I don't think I could do that. I think that I would rather stay where I am than take that opportunity. Yeah, sure, I like to tease and play with the boys I wrestle, but I know it gets them flustered. I'd never do anything with them, even if the executives wanted me to..."

Abbey turned her head. "It's the exposure. It's the mentality. Everyone's seen... every bit of you and..." Abbey turned and furrowed her brow. "And dammit, maybe I want to be a little selfish and have something all to myself!" Abbey was not harsh with her tone, just vocal.

"I'm not an insecure girl, Mariko-chan. I'm confident in myself and I'm trying really hard to understand your position. Maybe, MAYBE I could get behind it if you only did girls. I think..." Abbey blushed deeply. "That maybe that could even be ... fun, for us. I'm not afraid of losing you to another woman, but... watching you have sex with guys in front of... all those people makes me reaaaallllly feel self conscious about being gay. There are things that guys have that I just don't. I don't know if I can do that, Mariko-chan. Watch that. I'm... sorry..."

Abbey squeezed Mariko's hand tightly. "I don't want to spend my life building a relationship and wondering whether or not it could all come crashing down because you decided that you..." Abbey bit her lip. If she kept up, she might say something she would regret. They were true fears and concerns, but that didn't mean they had to be said. Not in the way she was feeling.

Abbey leaned her head against Mariko-chan. "So stupid." She groaned. "I want things to work out for us, Mariko-chan. Maybe I'm being stubborn, but I do. But I have feelings I can't deny, either." Abbey then lifted her head up and looked at Mariko. "Ok, Mariko-chan." Abbey said. "So... why do you WANT to do hentai?" She said. "And, I don't want you to say that you're good at it." Abbey shook her head. "It's sex. It's not exactly hard." She smiled ruefully. "So, then why? As a professional, why do want to do it?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue May 12, 2015 5:52 am

Mariko knew it was a long shot, but she appreciated that Abbey was trying to understand her point of view. It must’ve been hard for her, but she was trying. She did manage a a faint grin at Abbey’s last comment, then replied, “It is sex. But you still have to outwrestle and subdue an opponent just like in any other match. And depending on the opponent, that can be very hard.”

But that wasn’t really the issue here. Abbey had a question, a perfectly fair one at that, that needed answering. So she gave it a shot. “It’s not that I specifically want to do hentai. I mean...” How to explain... “Imagine if I got a call from Melissa Sellers right now, and she told me I’d get a shot at the Hentai title tomorrow. That’s a chance I’d take in a heartbeat. Or imagine instead of that, she offered me some other kind of big opportunity, but I’d have to compete in an electric ring or something incredibly dangerous like that. I’d probably take that too.” She hoped she was making some sense.

“Until just about a year ago, I never would’ve thought I’d ever even be able to become a wrestler. If it weren’t for Yamato-kun encouraging me relentlessly, I wouldn’t have ever even thought to chase that option.” she said, giving Abbey’s hand a squeeze and faintly smiling at the blonde. “It’s not about wanting sex. I just want to keep all my in-ring options open. That’s all.”

A soft chuckle then escaped Mariko’s lips. “And for the record, Tabby-chan, men may have something different between their legs. But after the time we spent at my place, I’m confident there’s not a single guy on the entire roster who has what it takes to make me feel as great as you did.” she gave the blonde a little pecking kiss on her forehead just to punctuate the point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 12, 2015 8:57 am

Abbey furrowed her brow. "If I got that call... I'd tell her no." She said simply. "Wrestling is my life and I love competition as much as anyone, but there's no amount of money or accolades that is going to get me to have sex with a guy in public." She was disgusted by just the thought of it.

She turned her head a bit. "I understand what you're trying to say though, Mariko-chan. If it was something dangerous, then I might try it. A hardcore match or whatever? I might give it a go, though I don't really want to. If it meant a shot at the title, then, yeah. I'd do it. but... I don't know. I still think it's different..."

Still, she listened to Mariko's words. She was surprised at her story. She'd only been wrestling for a short time? She seemed good. Abbey had been wrestling basically as long as she was able to and Mariko had done pretty well for herself with a lot less in ring experience.

Abbey tucked her chin down as Mariko spoke. She felt the soft lips on her forehead and blushed at the words. "It's not fair to say something like that, Mariko-chan." Abbey said smiling ruefully as she lifted her head up and leaned forward to press her lips fully into Mariko's, pushing her back against the couch's armrest.

"I guess for now..." She muttered in between kisses, keeping their bodies close. "We can see how it goes..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue May 12, 2015 11:24 pm

Maybe it hadn’t been entirely fair to say that, but Mariko still felt it was completely true. And besides, the adorable reaction it spawned from Abbey made it entirely worth it. And though she understood there would likely always be a difference in the the way the two of them viewed hentai, it meant the world to her that she was at least willing to give things a chance as they were for now.

She returned the blonde’s smile as their lips met, pushing Mariko back against the armrest of the couch. “Thank you... Tabby-chan...” Mariko replied between kisses. Her hands then moved to caress the blonde’s form. They started down by her hips, then lightly traced up the sides of her body.

As they continued to kiss, Mariko began to give soft and brief moans into the kiss. Her tongue soon steadily moved forward to try to slide between Abbey’s lips, and would then start to playfully wrestle around with her tongue, seeing if she could pin it down and dominate the kiss despite Abbey practically being on top of her at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4