Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

The Queen City Sisters

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Queen City Sisters - Page 5 Empty Re: The Queen City Sisters

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:49 am

"Eheh, I guess so. I've been boxing a lot lately. There's not really a foxy Jiu Jitsu around!" Nicole said as she sat up and smiled at Cassie. Nicole hadn't taken it too badly that she couldn't beat Cassie. At least not on the surface. However, she HAD pretty much quit Jiu Jitsu afterwards. Maybe in her heart of hearts, it really DID get to her that she could never beat Cassie.

"Yeah! I'll be ready until I get you to tap, eh? Maybe we'll be here all night."
She joked. She turned too whens he heard the smacking of padded feet.

"Gnnhg!"

Gabbie stumbled backwards at the impact. Her knees bowed and she grabbed her side but she didn't drop. She watched as Taylor flopped and then stood back up. Gabbie wasn't smiling as she looked over Taylor. She didn't have a confident smirk. She thought she wanted to rub it in Taylor's face, but now that she had made her point, she didn't want to do that at all.

Gabbie shook her head. "Take care of yourself first." Gabbie said and let her mitts drop to her side. "What can you learn if I just kill you?" Gabbie said, her face still serious. "I like your passion and I can see you want to learn. I can see the fire in your eyes and.. I like it." Gabbie said with a smile. "Grab a drink. Take five. Stop the bleeding. Let's talk a bit. Let's watch something with a little less contact." She said and nodded towards the red heads. "Then, after you settled down, we can go again if you want. If you come at me now, I'll just put you down again." Gabbie didn't say it with any hint of ego in her voice. She was just stating the facts as she knew them. Taylor was revved up and, ironically, was falling into the same trap that she had tried to get Gabbie to fall into.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:17 am

Taylor straightened up, and looked as if the kick had done nothing at all. Meanwhile, her head ached, and she was still slightly unbalanced, but she was used to not letting those things show.

"Man..." She complained, but Gabbie's remark brought out her attitude, and her Long Island accent with it. "Oh, ya gonna fuckin' put me down, huh? Shit, I landed some shots too, and I dunno about you but I can take 'em, ya know?"

She put a glove on her hip and pawed at her bloodied nose with the other. "Fuckin', stop the bleeding, shit..." She muttered under her breath. "Don't worry, ya didn't hurt anything. My fuckin'... fish hook of a nose is already about as ugly as it can get."

She took a moment, took a breath, and reminded herself that Gabbie was in control here. She was the coach. Taylor had come to learn from her.

"Okay," she nodded. "You got it, sorry. We'll take a break. But we're going again later!" She said firmly. "I wish we got video..." She said under her breath while she slipped out of the ring and paced in a broad circle around the gym.

Cassie spoke up from somewhere on the far side of the ring. "Can ya tell Taylor's from lawn-guyland?" She said, suppressing a laugh, in a pitch-perfect Long Island accent of her own.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:39 am

Gabbie weathered Taylor's attitude with stoic calm. She knew that if the roles were reversed, no doubt she'd be lashing out as well. The Canadian stepped forward and put a glove on Taylor's shoulder. "Your nose... It looks good." She said and tapped her ear with her free glove, a bit of cauliflower ear starting to develop on the youthful Desjardin. "It's not like your ear looks like it sat out in a desert for a week." She laughed. "You weren't half bad." Gabble said and grinned. "For a wrestler."

Nicole giggled at Cassie's impression. "You've still got it, eh? You're so funny, Cassie! She's not as bad as us Canucks though, eh? She must get a giggle every time you say aboot! Eheh!"

Nicole looked at the blondes and saw Taylor's nose. "Oh! Grabbers! She's never going to want to learn if you kick her nose off! Are you ok?" Nicole fretted.

Gabbie turned her head and blushed. "She's fine. It happens. It's not like I was trying to do it..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 01, 2015 5:07 am

"Bear, I swear to gawd..." Taylor muttered. Cassie smiled impishly at Nicole and poked her in the ribs.

"My nose is a trainwreck. I loved my nose. It's my constant reminder of everything it took to get this far, and what happens if I'm not perfect," Taylor said darkly. "So yeah, I need to work on this. I need to stop getting kicked in the head..."

Cassie, despite the turn of Taylor's mood, was still brimming with enthusiasm over the arrangement. "Well, I think it'll be just great. Gabbie is the best, and she's a great teacher. She learned the same way I did." She smiled at the blonde-haired sister. "I'm so glad you guys showed up!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 01, 2015 8:20 am

"Eheh!" Nicole giggled when Cassie poked her and she poked Cassie back.

Gabbie smiled at Taylor. She understood well enough. "Well, you came to the wrong place if you want to STOP getting kicked in the head. I don't ever planning on stopping that. But... maybe I can make sure no one else does..."

Gabbie turned when Cassie addressed her. The smile that Gabbie had faded when Cassie smiled at her. She turned her head and looked at Nicole who was nodding along. She seemed quite happy to have her old rival back.

Gabbie ground her teeth as she looked at Cassie and then huffed. She turned her head and walked away from the small group and went over to her water bottle. "Yeah... so fricken great." She muttered to herself before taking a drink.

""Eheh..." Nicole smiled nervously and then hugged Cassie. "I think it's great, Cass! It's so nice knowing how small the world can be, eh?" Nicole chirped. Nicole then smiled at Taylor. "And, I think the nose is kind of sexy. Tough girls are pretty hot!" She admitted with a bright grin and a blush on her face. "Just look at Cassie here!" She said and laughed. "So... how'd the two of you meet, eh? Here in Japan or?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 04, 2015 6:15 am

Taylor went to get a drink and pace a lap around the gym while Cassie explained all about their meeting in the New York pro wrestling gym, before they each came to Japan. As the only two girls in the gym, they were forced to be friends of one sort or another, though while Cassie was universally beloved, she was Taylor's only friend.

She found her way over to Gabbie while Nicole and Taylor were occupied, and discreetly posed a question. "I think it's really great that you're willing to help train us and our girls," she said. "But... you don't like me much, do you?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 04, 2015 7:37 am

Nicole listened with enthusiasm as Cassie told the story. It was such a nice little tale and she was happy that Cassie had found a good friend like Taylor. Gabbie listened with mild interest herself, but wasn't rude about it. She still didn't really know why Cassie decided to become a wrestler.

When the girls seemed to part ways for the moment, Gabbie was happy enough. She was starting to get hungry and thinking about going to get some food. She wasn't sure she could be in the gym any longer, even if she was kind of excited to get to train some people and spar with people she'd never faced before.

However, at Cassie's question, Gabbie furrowed her brow. "I don't." Gabbie said bluntly. "How could I?" She bit back her voice, trying not to scream and make a scene. "You've seen Nikki... She's... she's just some bubbly slut that doesn't care about anything! Having to see that... it's the worst! And as far as I'm concerned... you're responsible!" Gabbie thumbed at Cassie and turned her head. "You turned her into someone I don't even recognize anymore... I mean... look at her! She's wearing bunny ears and she's a grown woman!" She turned and looked for Nicole, but her sister seemed to have disappeared for the moment.

Gabbie shook it off. "Anyway, you're an Elliot. I'm a Desjardin. What more of a reason do I need not to like you?" She added.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 06, 2015 2:38 am

Cassie nodded sadly. "That's no reason at all..."

She could hardly stop being an Elliot, and she refused to believe that Gabbie was born hating her family. She was, admittedly, slightly offended, on her family's behalf, but it was a feeling she kept in check in the interest of furthering a relationship with Gabbie, as well as her sister.

"Um... I'm a little worried about Nicole, too," Cassie admitted. "Maybe... I can help get her going again? Maybe she just needed some real competition to remember what it was like before."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 06, 2015 3:20 am

Gabbie narrowed her eyes at Cassie. There was definitely a friendly rivalry between the two schools, but neither of them competed in similar things. As far as Gabbie knew, their fathers were actually pretty friendly with one another. Nicole was the first person to to ever cross over and SHE never seemed to take issue with Cassie. Gabbie had always been the one to take things too far. Did she push Nicole away because she wanted her to beat Cassie?

No, that couldn't have been it.

She turned her head and blushed a bit as Cassie suddenly expressed desire to try and help Nicole. Help the girl that she broke in the first place. Gabbie turned and eyed Cassie for a long time, trying to think of just the right thing to say. Her mouth opened and then when she was about to speak, her eyebrows knit. "Tch. Remember that she can't beat you? It worked so well the first time around, didn't it? I'm out of here." She said and pushed passed Cassie, bumping into her roughly with her shoulder as she brushed past the red head.  

Gabbie was ready to get changed and headed towards the locker room when she was stopped by a girl with black hair, glasses and a royal blue track suit who seemed quite lost. After a moment of chatting, Gabbie shrugged and walked into the locker room. The girl paused, looked around for a moment and then went into the locker room herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5