Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shinkokuna Tōsaku

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shinkokuna Tōsaku - Page 6 Empty Re: Shinkokuna Tōsaku

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:15 am

Akashi was still reeling when Natasha grabbed her head. The weight of the bluenette's body being held up only by Akashi and the force of Natasha's feet jamming into her stomach forced Akashi to bend over.

She grunted but before she could even try and stop Natasha, she felt her whole body starting to turn and she was forced into the air for a moment, only to come crashing back down to the mat. She hit with a thud and groaned, rolling onto her side and wincing from the pain in her back. "nghh..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:25 am

Her legs now felt like she had been hitting the gym hard for the last few hours but looking back over her shoulder Natasha felt the results were well worth it, the woman never getting tired of seeing Akashi flat on her back. After all the crap the woman had been giving her it served her right, maybe next time she thought about telling Natasha she wasn't cut out for wrestling Akashi would remember being tossed not once but twice.

Natasha pushed herself back up onto her feet and turned around to face Akashi, slowly walking over towards her with her hands on her hips. "Hows was the fall?" She asked, staring down at the woman from a few feet away.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 am

Akashi heard Natasha's words as she rolled onto her hands and knees. She couldn't help but shake her head and smile at what Natasha was saying. Akashi lifted her head up to look at the bluenette and then raised one hand. She let it wobble a bit, pantomiming "so-so" as she smiled and slowly started to get to her feet.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Natasha was tired of listening to Akashi doubting her and a single throw wasn't going to be enough to sate her anger, though the kick the Frenchwoman was planning for her might do the trick. She stopped short however when she saw Akashi look up at her with a smile, Natasha still keeping her distance out of caution but when she saw the hand come up she couldn't help but chuckle. "Only so so huh? Well I guess I'll just have to throw you again won't I?" She said with a wide grin on her lips while shaking her head slowly from side to side.

Reaching down Natasha would grab onto Akashi's right arm and give her a sharp pull upwards, meant to cause a bit of pain in her shoulder if she didn't rise up. She may not have been as angry with the woman as she was a moment ago but that didn't mean she didn't still harbor some ill feelings.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Akashi watched as Natasha came to her and yanked her arm roughly. A yank was nothing and really, she was going to use that. She pushed with her feet so that Natasha's attempt to yank her up wouldn't be that painful, at least not painful enough to distract her from balling her fist and driving it into the bluenette's stomach.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Natasha was at her best on the mat where she could work her opponent into a submission hold, targeting their limbs until there was little the person could do but tap. She didn't want to do that with Akashi though, she wanted to fight her with them both on their feet, take it directly to the larger woman. It was pride talking she knew but Natasha went along with it regardless.

She dragged Akashi up off the canvas but got an unexpected surprise in the way of the woman's fist, Akashi driving it into Natasha's stomach who coughed as the air fled her lungs.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Once Akashi bent Natasha over with that punch, she dipped her head down and slipped it between Natasha's legs. She wondered if the French woman might start bitching again, but she didn't care. She knew one way that was sure to shut her big mouth.

Akashi stood up fully, using her strength to lift them both up, holding onto Natasha's ankles. She left the bluenette dangling for only a moment before she suddenly snapped her body forward and arced Natasha back over Akashi and hard down onto the mat with a perfect slam, exhibiting her power once more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Contrary to what Akashi thought Natasha wasn't about to complain about the woman sliding her head between her legs, even grimacing from the pain of the shot to her stomach she could sense the woman's intentions and they weren't pleasant.

She groaned as she was lifted into the air but rather than just slamming her down like she expected Akashi hung Natasha behind her by the woman's ankles. Natasha looked for anything she could onto but with the ropes far out of reach she settled for grabbing onto the top of Akashi's shorts, only for her fingers to lose their grip as she was swung down onto her back with a ring shaking slam.

Her back raced upwards once and then she collapsed flat against the canvas, groaning with her eyes shut tight. "Ow." She let out softly.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Akashi felt Natasha desperately try and keep from being slammed and grunted when her tight workout trunks wedged into her ass. Still, her strength proved superior than Natasha's fleeting grip and soon the bluenette was dazed once more. Akashi pulled the wedgie out and stared down at Natasha.

"Like I said, if someone can't recover from that..." She added, speaking about how Natasha had tried her own cheap shot, probably a better one too, and was still back down on the ground.

Akashi then suddenly pulled off her shirt and revealed her large and proud naked bosom. Her nipples were already quite hard just from the nature of the spar but Akashi never had much use for modesty in the first place as she tossed her bra aside and squatted down onto Natasha's stomach.

"I'm going to show you what an actual breast smother is like, so maybe next time you're in a headlock, you won't whine. I'm tired of hearing your voice, Natasha-chan." She said and forcefully splashed her tits right onto Natasha's face, pinning the French woman's shoulders to the ground with her hands and leaning into it with all of her weight.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Natasha had been feeling good after catching Akashi napping with the elbow and then tossing her down onto her back for the second time in their spar, ready to give the woman a lesson in just how fit for regular matches she was. Akashi had brought her low however with that slam, this time Natasha paying the price for dropping her guard. Natasha felt like she was in a fog, but even so the words of.Akashi cut right through to reach her.

"I attacked you from the front without any effort to disguise it, how is that like ambushing me without so much as a go to start the match?" Was what she wanted to tell Akashi and would have if her body was currently listening to her. She had to settle for grinding her teeth in frustration.

Some of the numbness was beginning to wear off just as a shadow fell over her. Natasha's eyes crept open knowing she would find Akashi standing there, but her eyes shot wide open in disbelief when she saw the woman's bare breasts. Several people near the ring now turned to watch as Akashi drpiped down on top of Natasha, the blue haired woman squirming in resistance but not nearly enough to keep those mounds from descending over her face. Her feet began to kick against the mat and her alarmed cries were muffled against Akashi's chest, Natasha pushing weakly up at the woman's stomach to no effect.

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum