Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Maricarmen Juarez Vs. Syd

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Maricarmen Juarez Vs. Syd - Page 6 Empty Re: Maricarmen Juarez Vs. Syd

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:14 am

"ugh..." Maricarmen groaned as she was heaved off her feet again. This time she was slammed hard across Syd's knee and she shrieked before it slowly died into a moan.

"Aiiiiiieeeeennnn...."

She writhed more than she squirmed and her hand came up and weakly pawed at Syd's face, trying to shove her away.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:18 am

Syd's stared down at the suffering blonde with red-eyed, violent glee. Maricarmen annoyingly forced her head back and turned it to the side, but she resisted, long enough to wrap an arm around her neck and the other between her legs. She stood and lifted her up again, holding her tight against her body, before dropping her back down the same way as before.

"I just want to hear what it sounds like..." Syd rasped in Maricarmen's ear.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:21 am

"Yaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

This time Maricarmen's throat felt like it was ripping apart with the violent scream. When she once again crashed down onto Syd's knee, her head lolled from side to side. The only lucid thing rattling around inside her head was to make it stop. She didn't have the effort or the will to fight back anymore so she tried to steady her shivering lips.

"I.. I give.. I give up! No mas! No mas!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:45 am

"What?!" Syd exclaimed in disbelief. "Already?!"

The referee called for the bell and Syd disgustedly shoved Maricarmen off of her knee. She stood and allowed the ref to raise her arm in victory, but she wasn't finished. After a moment to bask in her win, she went back to the little Latina and grabbed her legs, tucking her ankles under her arms. With a sharp kick to her back, she forcibly rolled the girl onto her stomach and into a punishing Boston crab.

"You're not getting off that easy," she snarled.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:52 am

Allie clapped and danced on the apron when the stupid girl finally did the smart thing and submitted. She bounced up and down and turned and faced the audience, waving at them as they booed. Even more so as Maricarmen was put into the crab.

Allie slipped into the ring and looked at Syd. She took a wide stance in front of her charge and then nodded in approval. "That's right, Syd, teach her how stupid she is for even coming DOWN to this ring!" She said and made a thumbs down symbol while the crowd amplified their booing.

"Nononon, por favor! por favor!" Maricarmen pleaded as Syd turned her limp body whichever way she commanded and then sat on the small of her back. "EyyyyaaaaahhhNOOOOooooooSTOP!" She pleaded as tears began to drip from her eyes and she pounded the mat weakly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:24 pm

"SHUT UP, YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT!" Syd screamed at the booing crowd. She spread her feet out wide and leaned all of her weight back into Maricarmen's poor back to make her suffering unbearable.

The bell continued to ring, and the referee frantically called for a break. Syd ignored them. She was looking for a different kind of a break.

After several moments of wrecking Maricarmen's back with the Boston crab, though, Syd finally let go and shoved the girl's legs back down. She knelt down and pulled her head up by the hair so she could look at her face.

"My name. Is Sydney. Ah-na-sta-sia, Vasquez. Tell your friends." She licked the poor blonde across the lips and stole a kiss before letting her head flop back down. "Loser."

She stood up and gave her a parting stomp on the small of her back, and held up both middle fingers to the booing crowd. She had an unstable, turned-on, look in her red eyes when she looked at Allie. The busty little redhead wouldn't have any shit to say this time.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:35 pm

Maricarmen only whimpered  and sobbed through the last bit of the Boston crab. There was a puddle where tears dripped off her chin and splashed on the mat. Her cries of protest were nothing more than muddled attempts at speech.

The Latina was thankful for release but was violated one last time by the silver haired devil. She groaned and when she was finally released, laid flat and unmoving, barely even grunting when the last kick came. The referee was quick to call for the paramedics once Syd and Allie seemed to take their leave.

Allie had looked on with  delight. She had been worried a loss might keep Syd down but the renewed vigor in her charge was a great thing to witness. When Syd flashed her look, Allie gave her a girlish, cutesy smile in return to eerily contrast their personalities. She giggled at the deranged woman she managed and skipped along with her.

"Good work, Syd. That's exactly how every match should go!" She chirped.

Last edited by Tatyina on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:24 am

"I didn't get to do everything," Syd grumbled as she slipped out of the ring and made her exit with Allie. Try as she might, she couldn't keep from smiling. "I wanted to do more moves."

She waved her hands dismissively at the crowd and their booing. She lunged threateningly at a particularly vocal fan to scare him away from the barricade, and stomped up the ramp in her knee high boots.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6