by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Valerie Playtime

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Valerie Playtime - Page 5 Empty Re: Valerie Playtime

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:34 am

Lukretia smiled widely. "Jawhol!" She chirped. "I think zat ve can make zis arrangement. I vould like to show ze frauleins ze difference between arriving uninvited und facing our champion properly." Lukretia said. "Und... just so you don't get any ideas, Miss Tanikaze can keep ze other one occupied." She said, looking at Popescu and waving her hand dismissively.

"Now... I know zat you think zat you have a right to ze title. However, it is not Miss Parker's decision. I am putting it on ze line, because if she loses to ze likes of you, zen... ve all deserve ze shame of having our title stripped. But I have confidence in Miss Parker so I vill do you one better. If you vant ze title, you von't even have to pin her or submit her or even knock her out."

Lukretia's already wide grin managed to grow ever so slightly bigger, flashing her immaculate, pearly and dangerous smile. "If you vant ze title, I vill even add a hentai stipulation. Pleasure her... and our most coveted title is yours." Lukretia said as the audience gasped. "Granted... she could do ze same to you, but... I believe zat Miss Parker prefers ze more... traditional methods of victory..." Lukretia shrugged. "It matters not to me. If ve are to be humiliated, I vould at least like to have something I can enjoy vatching vhile it is happening." She said and turned her attention to Taylor eying her sternly and making sure she continued to wordlessly preach to her the gravity of the situation.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:18 am

Valerie body completely squished by a much larger girl, she failed to overpower her and cost herself the pain being flatten down like that, she slowly rolling away trying to get out of the ring while moaning, soon both Valerie and Paris are out of the ring recovering on their feet trying to figure out what to do at the time being. The tag team of Tension circling around the ring to meet up where they move near the ramp so they could hold onto each other glaring at Taylor and Akashi, though Valerie is more turned on just getting beaten pretty bad, rarely done on her.

Hearing that Lukretia as the manager of Friction, offering such matches for all of em to get involved, Valerie wants to play with the Friction champ no matter what kind of rules she'll get into, hopefully that she could be allow to face the champ in the ring, would be fantastic for her.

Paris on the other hand knows her partner wants Taylor for her fantasy on taking on the champ so she'll take on the other girl, the sister of the champ, not going to be mocked and humiliated like that, she want to take on Akashi for sure.

Finally both girls reaching close to Lukretia from the distance the girls were making a suggestions to her see if she could set up the matches for them. Valerie- "Friction Manager~ Can you put me in a match with Taylor, shes so, good and would love to face the champ like her~" Paris also making an suggestion too. Paris- "Miss Lukretia, is it? I would like to face that Miss Akashi, if you could."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:22 am

Taylor stood tall in the ring with her big Japanese sister while the two invaders slunk away. Her confidence remained bulletproof, but Lukretia could never just let anything be simple. Or fair.

Her jaw dropped. She stared in disbelief at the German, and then looked up at Akashi. Did she hear right? Was she serious?

"WHAT?!" She indignantly flailed her hands in the air. "Seriously? Hentai?" She spluttered wordlessly and looked back to Akashi like she expected her to chime in.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:50 am

"What!?"

Akashi was just as shocked as Taylor was, but her response was quite different. "What the heck!? You can't do that! You can't give that match to her!" Akashi said and pointed at Valerie. "I deserve that match!" The big sumo whined and grinned at Taylor. "That's the most unfair thing ever..." She said and pouted.

Lukretia was just as amused. "I know meine accent is thick, but I assure you I did not stutter, Miss Parker. I do not vant it to be said zat ve are not gracious hosts in Friction. I assume zey vill need every advantage zey can be given. Vouldn't you agree? Now... I shall look fovard to seeing if zey can even lay a finger on zat auserlesen body of yours."

Lukretia then pivoted on her heel, as though the matter was closed. "Auf Viedersehen."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:32 am

Taylor shook her head in disgust. She had made it this far without having her career sullied by hentai matches, and now that regardless of how the match went, this would be the one people talked about. She was well aware that she was the forbidden fruit of the hentai division, and fans would clamor to see her sensuously rubbing up against some big, full-breasted skank, and the thought of that overshadowing all of her hard work was infuriating.

"Whatever." She pulled Dixie's black cowboy hat off her head and set it on a turnbuckle, and then grabbed the hem of her tight white tank top and peeled it off over her head. She was left bare from the waist up, save for a bright red push up bra that gave her modest breasts a bit of cleavage, and a thin black necklace. The crowd cheered and greedily ate up the sight of Taylor's fair skin and sleek, muscular body.

"You're gonna see plenty of this!" She shouted to the crowd and gestured to her body. "While I kick that skank's ass all the way back to Kyoto!"

She slapped the cowboy hat back on her head and struck a pose, tipping the brim and kicking on cowboy boot up behind her. She turned back to Akashi and pressed her body up against the big sumo, one hand in her hair looking back over her shoulder for the crowd and the cameras.

Fuck those sluts, they weren't going to get all the attention. She walked side by side with Akashi on their way out of the arena.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5