Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Valerie Playtime

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Valerie Playtime Empty Valerie Playtime

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:50 am

Valerie
Spoiler:

Paris
Spoiler:

The music starts playing, its Valerie music that everyone went cheering for her, shes not a bad person nor good, shes just there to enjoy herself and everyone can watch her defeating and beating everyone with her powerful moves and her nearly every kinks she enjoys from getting hurt and hurting others, everyone seems to like her just the way she is. The busty Amazon stepping out on stage wearing white blouse, black mini skirt and pantyhose, black boots too, Valerie also wearing glasses, normally doesnt need to wear it but, guys who into glasses get a kick out of this one. "Mwah, hello everyone~" She blow kisses and smiling to the crowd, she then hug herself and just rubbing her body just to feel herself up.

After her appearance, someone else coming out too with Valerie, a new girl Paris Popescu, shes wearing her sexy hot schoolgirl teacher combo, silver/while hair up with red glasses on, white blouse and red skirt, long knee high black nylon stockings with boots too, she slapping her horsewhip on her hand like a punishing instructor, standing beside Valerie and giving her a whip on her ass, her partner just squeal and enjoying it before she start moving towards to the ring, Paris follows behind, everyone whistling to see both busty and dangerous women heading down to the ring.

As the two ladies entering the ring, Valerie have the mic in her hand from the announcer, moving to the center and smiling, waiting for everyone to quiet down a bit. "Hello everyone, its your Amazon Valerie~" She smiles, waving at everyone while Paris still slapping her whip on her hand. "My my~ Everyone is pretty excited to see me and my partner Paris hmmmm?~" She nodded and then continue on. "I havent been around much, so sorry about that~ But now Im here, I want to say that I have so much fun getting hurt and...." licking her lips. "Hurting others~ Right now, Im itching to play with more guys and girls, not too much from the Tension sides so I think I want to have some fun with the Frictions~" she takes a deep breaths and exhale in a most arousing sound ways. "I beaten so many great opponents but, I havent face a champ yet, like that Taylor Parker, the current champ.... mmmmm..... I wanna play with her~ Can we play Taylor?~ Ohmmmmm!" Valerie is turn on thinking about challenging the champ into a match, not too much care for the title, just someone tough to face.

Paris moves in to grab the mic from Valerie while her partner, well, just fantasizing herself. "Miss Parker, I advise you to come out and greet us in person, we would love to talk with you in front of everyone here tonight, if you do not mind, and I will not ask you again to come out this instant." Paris is a little more strict and meaner than Valerie, she then put the mic between the breasts of Valerie which her partner just takes it out and hold onto it, both waiting for Taylor Parker to come out.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Valerie Playtime Empty Re: Valerie Playtime

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:02 am

It really didn't matter who it was.

Taylor's music hit, loud enough to drown out anything else from Valerie and her pal, and the pigtailed blonde wasted no time in striding out onto the entrance ramp like she owned the place. She might as well have. The shiny gold belt in her hand felt like the keys to the arena. The whole place, from the lights down the the concrete floors, was her home, and she had been waiting for someone with the balls to step into her ring and throw her name around.

She was clad in a tight, white tank top that showed off her cut shoulders and her slender, muscular midsection, tight blue jeans with a brown belt and a big skull buckle, and cowboy boots, and on top of her head was perched Dixie Clemets' signature white cowgirl hat. She had won it, as a souvenir, by beating Dixie in a camel clutch match late last year.

In her hand was a microphone. She skipped her way down to the ring, not pausing for a moment before sliding inside and stepping up to the much bigger, taller Valerie, next to her even bigger, even taller friend. She stood up tall with her shoulders back and her head held high, and got right in Valerie's face.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd..." She said into her microphone. "WHO are you?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:29 am

Both ladies waiting to meet with Taylor Parker who is the current champ of the Friction side, suddenly her music starts playing as the champ coming out where she wears pretty causal outfit, nothing like Valerie or Paris wearing, completely different theme, and the champ having her belt with her, looks great.

The champ coming in the ring meeting with the girls, Valerie smile right in Taylor face, shes such a cute smaller girl and being a champ like she play and pretend to be one. She purrs at Taylor on telling her who she is, made her giggles a little. "You dont know me? Awww I guess my name isnt going around so much in Friction area hmmm?~" She leans in with her mic to tell her up close even though everyone, included Taylor could hear. "Its Valerie Von Vulpes, its so nice to meet you Taylor Parker~" She pat Taylor nose with her finger like treating her as a kid.

"I suppose I should put my name out there more, I suppose Tension had enough of me so everyone knows who I am, but Friction, I only faced very few like Natash Loclear and Heather Sunderland, but sadly not one person from either fraction I lost one one one, just pure wrestling, so I guess, I want to challenge the champ of Friction because..... I want to play with you~"  She giggles again, looking at Taylor and smirking a little. "Do you want to play with me?~" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:21 am

Taylor let her eyes meander up toward the ceiling while Valerie spoke. She idly shook her hips, left, left, right, right, to music in her head, looking not the least bit concerned with the big, busty girls in front of her.

"Oh, you wanna play, huh?" She said petulantly, with a sassy tilt of her head, one hand on her hip and the other holding up her microphone. She didn't back up an inch when Valerie leaned in closer, and she continued to stand her ground. "Well, fair warning... I play rough."

She arched an eyebrow at Valerie's friend before continuing. "I don't know what kind of kinky nightclub you guys crawled out of, but I can tell you're not from around here. Let me explain." She cocked her hips and held up a hand to count on her fingers. "I am faster, stronger, tougher, more dangerous, and more determined than anyone you've rubbed up against in Tension. You look like you'd make a hell of a stripper, but I am a pure wrestler..." She brushed a hand down over her taught, athletic body. "See the difference?"

She began to pace in a circle around Valerie, taking her time with each slinky step. "Now I don't make a habit of wasting my time fighting every delusional bimbo that wanders in the door... but you're in luck. I've been dying for a fight, and I would have a great time giving you a shiny new speech impediment. There's just one problem..." She stopped and pointed a finger up the entrance ramp. "I don't know if Lukretia or Melissa really want you sniffing around Friction gold. Without oral, you probably don't have much of a resumé left..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:19 am

"Oh may, such a rough girl arent you?~" Valerie enjoys the way Taylor talking to her, she can be dominant person and wouldnt mind letting the champ beat her up, though she also wouldnt let her enjoy all the fun just doing that, Valerie will also show she can be just as deadly and dangerous person to deal with too.

"Mmmmm you DO sound very promising to play with, I like that, very very much~" She said and continues on. "Pure wrestler or stripper you say?~ Well I am so good at wrestling my dear~ And I dont totally need to do anything mmmmmm, 'kinky', to beat you.~ But everyone around here wants to see what they like to see, no matter how good your wrestling skills are or even my voluptuous looks...... " She leans in to look at Taylor in the eyes. "They all want to see some actions~" She licks her own lips. "Mmmmmm~"

"I'll be soooo happy to face you Taylor Parker~ I would be so happy to defeat a champ of Friction, would be so wonderful~" Paris now stepping in and stares down at Taylor. "Listen here Miss Taylor, I may be new here and havent been competing yet, but know this, not only Miss Valerie plan on defeating you but I also want to face someone worthy like you." Paris whipping her weapon on her hand, giving Taylor a cold stare. "I hope you have someone in mind do you?" As Paris waiting for her answer, Valerie placing her hand on Taylor shoulder. "Oh Taylor, I am so eager to face you, even now... lets play~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:34 am

"You," Taylor pointed her finger at Valerie. "Are gross."

She turned to Paris with a big smile. "And you are in luck! Why don't you finish buttoning your shirt and I'll tell you." She swaggered easily up to Paris, and glanced disapprovingly down at the girl's massive cleavage before raising an eyebrow at her.

"You look like if Miss Spencer got laid off from the school and still had to pay rent..." She said, and then brightened up again. "But since I'm such a generous person, I'll take you both! See? She's eager to get beat down. How about you?" She nodded her head toward Valerie and then jabbed a finger into Paris' huge, squishy boob.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:40 am

"Oh my~" Valerie purred at Taylor pointing to her, and as for Paris who she gotten some lecture from the Friction Champ, glaring down and not doing as she was told, rather do the opposite, her preference.

Paris is getting some earful of Taylor bit of mockery as she was compared to Miss Spencer causing her to stop whipping her hand, just giving off a bit of bad aura. "Miss Taylor, your insults is not acceptable, you will, you must be punish!"

Taylor is willing to take on both Valerie and Paris at the same time, even provoking both with her finger poking into Paris breast, she have guts and do wonder what Valerie and Paris willing to do."Mmmmm, a threesome? I always wanted to do that~" Paris at the same time would swap Taylor finger off her chest. "Hmph, punish will serve!" Valerie wants to 'play' as Paris wants to hurt Taylor, together, both will go on an attack on Taylor! Attempting to catches her head under their arms, setting her up for the double team suplex!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:40 am

"Beg your pardon?"

Before either girl could get a grip on Taylor, she was off like a shot. She ducked under the entangling arms and sprinted past them for the ropes, rebounded, and came back airborne in a flying crossbody to take both girls off their feet. Her speed was so immediate and so shocking that the crowd took a moment to realize what was happening before they began to cheer the swift footed punk.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:26 am

Just as the tag team 'schoolgirls' from everyone point of view, attempt to reach at the Friction champ and trying to double team her, but her small frame and speed quickly passes those hands and running passed the women, both turning around and trying to catch her only to catch themselves by her flying cross body, knocking both busty women right off their feet and down to the mat, the crowd would go wild seeing that in action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:45 am

"Bitchesssssssssss!"

Taylor grinned with her tongue through her teeth as she bounced back to her feet. She bent to grab hold of Valerie's ankle and lifted it up high, preventing her from getting up right away. She held the leg tight while she jumped past Valerie's head, coming down in a leg drop across Paris' throat while sharply stretching Valerie's leg on the landing.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next