by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Lobo, LunarOcean, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SD 15: Thorns of a Rose Vs. Nathan Weed, Daisuke Takeuchi & Charlie Haines - Tag Elimination!

+3
HighFly
Teenwrestler
Tatyina
7 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

SD 15: Thorns of a Rose Vs. Nathan Weed, Daisuke Takeuchi & Charlie Haines - Tag Elimination! - Page 15 Empty Re: SD 15: Thorns of a Rose Vs. Nathan Weed, Daisuke Takeuchi & Charlie Haines - Tag Elimination!

Post by Teenwrestler Wed May 13, 2015 3:35 am

The two ladies were still going at each other wildly before Aoi finally manage to get on top and get in a few good scratches and hairpulls before sliding off the supermodel, who remained down on her back on the arena floor, slightly moaning and rubbing her modest chest.

As Aoi got back into the ring, Daisuke was standing across her with some distance between the two. It was the final stage of the match, one on one. The girl who, at the start of the match had so much venom about her personality suddenly changed drastically to an innocent girl act- which Daisuke would not be fooled at all on.

The wrestling prince raised his eyebrow at her playing act but was caught off guard by her comment. "W-what do you mean my girlfriend?T-thats not....S-shes my sister damnit!!" he said stomping his boot on the ring canvas, trying to clear the case up.

"Just drop the act lady, its time to end this little game. If you really dont want to get hurt, just give up or go down on your back and let me pin you" he said, walking towards her with the intent to lock up with her if she chooses to ignore his suggestion.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

SD 15: Thorns of a Rose Vs. Nathan Weed, Daisuke Takeuchi & Charlie Haines - Tag Elimination! - Page 15 Empty Re: SD 15: Thorns of a Rose Vs. Nathan Weed, Daisuke Takeuchi & Charlie Haines - Tag Elimination!

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2015 7:28 am

Aoi turned her head to look at Ami when Daisuke said they were siblings. Her lips pursed and though her face held recognition of her error, deep inside of her, she was grinning. Considering what she had seen of both of them, she wondered if she wasn't still right in some weird, sick capacity.

Aoi sighed as Daisuke demanded she drop her act. Aoi merely crouched and tried to get in a position to try and avoid Daisuke at all costs. "Is that where you want me, Daisuke-kun?' Aoi purred. "On my back now that your girlfirned has softened me up? I thought you were a better man than that, Daisuke-kun." She purred. She didn't thinkhe was anything like that. Like every guy, he was just looking for one thing.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon May 18, 2015 5:47 am

There was an air of awkwardness in the ring, surely enough it was an honest mistake but the fact that this sort of accusation has happened not once but twice now is making Daisuke a little bit uncomfortable. Perhaps it was their over protective nature of each other that had led to such assumptions, nevertheless Daisuke was a bit annoyed by it.

"You wanted this Aoi, now that no one has your back...you're finished you little slut" the wrestling prince hissed as both of them were in a crouching position but Aoi was the one trying to back up and avoid Daisuke. "Ugh, I-I keep telling you she's my SISTER....not my girlfriend dammit" Daisuke said in a frustrated tone before attempting to lunge in towards his opponent to wrap his arms around her head in a side headlock, if he could.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 18, 2015 6:44 am

Aoi wondered if she was frustrating Daisuke as she lunged at him. She dipped her body and jumped out of the way, dropping to her knees and trying to crawl away. She turned and looked back at Daisuke as she tried to crawl towards the ropes. "Daisuke-sama, onegai..." She said, waving her hand at Daisuke as she gripped the rope and tried to pull herself up to a standing position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu May 28, 2015 6:59 pm

"Tsk, damnit! Stop running away, you're in a wrestling ring now. SO WRESTLE" Daisuke said, stomping his foot down onto the ring canvas as he was tired of playing cat and mouse with his opponent. The wrestling prince was feeling rather superior, deep down he liked the idea of his opponent running away from him and fearing him, but as much as he was liking that- he wanted to win the match and bask in the glory himself. 

"Hmph, nice try...I know you're a vixen deep down inside. No need pretending that you're an innocent little girl" he said as he started to walk towards Aoi again, aiming to grab her by the hair to pull her up on her feet and drag her to the middle of the ring.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 28, 2015 7:04 pm

"Aiieeee!"

Aoi howled as Daisuke caught her by the hair. She struggled as she was pulled, her hands gripping Daisuke's wrists uselessly as her feet slipped and slid along the canvas, trying to maintain some semblance of balance.

"D-Daisuke-sama... onegai..." She pleaded again. "I'll do anything... just... please, let me go!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu May 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Daisuke was feeling powerful, superior and had the male arrogance in his blood as he dragged the poor girl towards the middle of the ring, while she pleaded him to release her. If she was truly innocent...perhaps Daisuke might have felt a little bad but from what Daisuke saw of her, she deserved this. "HAH, Just drop it.....you've had this coming from a long time" he said as he gripped her tightly before moving behind her.

The wrestling prince then proceeded to wrap his arm around her chin and one arm around the back of her thigh to lift her up, horizontally, across his shoulders to set up for his signature torture rack "I'll break you into two, if you refuse to submit" he smirked.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Aoi was easily hefted up onto the brutish prince's shoulders and for a moment rested comfortably before she wasbent nearly in half by the powerful Takeuchi. "Nyaaaaaaaahhhh!" Her throat nearly shredded with the scream and she instantly thought about tapping out. It was unbearable but as long as she could get a few words out, she might be ok. As tears began to roll down her eyes, she shook her head violently.

<Shinji-kun! Shinji-kun! Your mistress is calling you!!!> She screamed in Japanese.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu May 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Shinji was watching intently from the side. He formed a fist with his hands. The whole match was absolutely riveting from the beginning to now and it was almost more than his little heart could bear. The poor boy was absolutely dripping with sweat as he watched the match twist and turn. He nearly ripped a hole in his pretty pink dress.

As Aoi was hefted up to the Wrestling Prince's shoulders, Shinji tugged on his collar. His mistress was in more pain than he had ever seen her before and it was something that he wished he had never seen. His beautiful, kind, sweet mistress was being tortured by some oaf. When she cried out for his assistance, he was happy to help.

Shinji bounded over the barricade and made a bee line towards Ami. He left the ground completely and launched a clumsy flying tackle at the supermodel. "Anything for my mistress!" he shouted as he flew to Aoi's aid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu May 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Daisuke was now bending the girl in half, the wrestling prince pressing down on her chin and thigh to really torture her in the torture rack submission as he continued to ask her to submit. "W-what the heck was that? what did you just say?" Daisuke said, a bit confused on what was happening until a strange....FREAK, leaped over the barricade and launched himself at his sister.

The supermodel shrieked out a bit as she was tackled down onto the arena floor yet again, seeing this Daisuke released his opponent and instead went over towards the ropes and leaned over towards them "HEY, what the heck do you think you are doing you freak! get your filthy hands off her" Daisuke shouted out, ignoring Aoi completely at this point.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next