Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Royals, Maids, and Legends

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Royals, Maids, and Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: Royals, Maids, and Legends

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:13 am

"Sure, I'll-" Abigail immediately said, before cutting herself off. She realized that she couldn't just run off, after all, she was still with Agatha, and to run off like this without even telling her would probably not be the best idea. "Oh, uh, I have to go and ta-" Abigail tried to say, only to find herself interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Well, looks like you're making friends Abby." Agatha said from a short distance away, as she walked towards the ring, gradually making her way up onto the ropes. "Oh, where are my manners, Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Duchess Agatha, and this right here is my trusty maid Abigail, looks like you're taking quite the. . . interest in her." She told Junko, all the while making Abigail blush slightly with embarrassment.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:40 pm

"Hmmm?" Junko raised her eyebrow at Abigail's stuttering before she heard a new voice. She turned and saw a new woman who was quite voluptuous but looked almost older than Junko! It was very odd because Junko could see in her face she was probably younger but the hair and the countenance was that of an older lady like herself.

"Duchess?" Junko said, raising an eyebrow. She sure was quick to speak of her titles. Junko turned from Abigail and bowed politely to the Duchess. "Junko Higurashi." She bit her tongue and tried to avoid being rude with her own accolades.

"Maid?" She said and glanced back at Abigail. Well now. She smiled at the young girl. "She is very interesting indeed. Quite pretty, fufu. And so very young and full of life." Junko's eyes gleamed. "Does she require your permission to do everything or can I spend some more time with her... alone?" She said, raising her head and adjusting her glasses.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:15 am

"Pleasure to meet you, Junko." Agatha said, returning the bow with one of her own. She felt that Junko might not entirely like her, but she pushed those thoughts aside.

"Hrm. . . " Agatha had to think about Junko's last question, oddly enough. While she did give her maid liberty, the two usually spent enough time together that the question seemed a bit. . . odd, to her. Of course, she was also very interested  in having some fun with Junko. . .

"Oh no, you can spend time with her. . . under one condition, if you don't mind." She said, wanting to see what Junko would say.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:46 am

Junko raised an eyebrow and looked at Agatha, mildly interested in what she had to say. "Oooh? Fufu~"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:11 am

"Simple enough, I want a match with you, if you win, you may do whatever you like with Abigail here, if I win, I get to do whatever I want with you." Agatha said, seemingly making Abigail blush slightly more as she heard her Mistress's plan.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:10 am

"Oh my, fufu~" Junko said, finally looking over the girl. "What sort of match, hm?" She asked. "I do prefer delicate and youthful flowers like Abi-chan myself but if it's for her sake, I think I can make an exception. Just don't... have her watch if you want her back, fufu." Junko said, teasing the woman who looked older than her yet was still half her age.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:32 pm

"Oh, a simple match, nothing too special or anything." Agatha cursed herself in her own mind as she said this. She had managed to hide it, but she found Junko to be incredibly hot, her age only making Agatha even more aroused, as she was impressed by her good looks even further. She had wanted more than a simple match with her, perhaps a hentai match, though she really couldn't complain. After all, by the time the match was over, she would have a match with a stunning beauty, and if she was lucky said beauty would also be her lover for the night. "I prefer younger girls as well, but with a beautiful woman like yourself, how could I possibly let a chance to wrestle you go to waste? Also, don't worry, Abby here always comes back."

Abigail, meanwhile, simply continued to blush as she saw the two women converse with eachother. It soon struck the maid that Agatha wasn't doing this because of her, it was because Agatha wanted to get into Junko's pants, and simply saw an opportunity to do so. The thought of her mistress doing lewd things to Junko only began to add to her blushing, now beet red as she began to think of what Agatha had planned for a defeated Junko.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:19 am

"Oh? Simple, you say?" Junko said, raising an eyebrow. "I think that if Abi-chan is on the line, I can pencil you into my schedule, fufu~" She said. "I wouldn't get too many ideas about what you might do to me though. The only thing you'll have after the match will be an empty bed to think about your foolish proposal." Junko said with a gleam in her eye.

She then looked at Abigail. "How do you feel about it, Abi-chan? Will you be ok with watching your Mistress beaten in the ring?" She said, tilting her head. "Are you ok with being a toy for your Mistresses enjoyment? I assure you, I take you very seriously, fufu~"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:36 am

Agatha felt a small sense of bemused irritation making sure not to show it at all however. Of course, this made her rethink her plans slightly, an internal grin seemingly forming as a result. In truth, she begun to doubt her own chances of winning against Junko, even if she did not want to admit the fact to herself that she stood a low chance of winning.

Abigail, on the other hand, felt a bit pressured by the questions given to her, perhaps a bit scared about answering them. The first question garnered a simple "Yes, I'll be fine." from the Maid, unafraid to speak her mind on that subject. The next question, however, seemingly threw a massive wrench her way. She was unaware of how to answer the question, even if she felt Junko had a point about being little more than her Mistress's toy at points. "Uh, I'm sure you'll take me seriously Miss Nee-Chan." She dodged the question, not wanting to answer it just yet.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:48 am

"Fufuf~" Junko said at Abigail's words. She then looked over Agatha. "Well, I suppose Iw ill see you in the ring then." She bowed her head low. She could see Agatha's mind beginning to work. For the perverted manager, she felt like she was taking candy from a baby. Fulfilling her needs for such a low, low price.

She turned and looked at Abigail and touched a finger to her chin. She then leaned in for one last deep kiss, probing the maid hotly with her tongue before she pulled away. "Fufu~<3 See yous soon, Abi-chaaan!" She said and began to saunter off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next