Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Royals, Maids, and Legends

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Royals, Maids, and Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: Royals, Maids, and Legends

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:43 am

Abigail was unaware of Junko's more intimate desires for her, ironic, considering that lewd thoughts were already beginning to form in the dark corners of her mind. Of course, she put these thoughts aside for the moment, as she fould herself in a collar-elbow tie up. She pushed back, hoping to rely on her own strength to at least hopefully avoid being pushed back, even if it would be marred by her poor technique and skill.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Abigail was a bit taller than Junko but Junko weighed more. The maid was a lithe girl and Junko was almost all muscle. She could feel the differences as they pushed and Junko smiled. She bent her knees and held her ground while she felt Abigail's weight push against her. She had more in mind for them once they were locked in their struggle.

Junko leaned forward like she was going to try and push Abigail back but instead, pushed her ear close to Abigail's ear. "Not bad, Abi-chan." Junko purred, letting her breath tickle Abigail's ear as she tried to distract her a bit and push her back towards the ropes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:46 pm

Abigail found herself realizing that, try as she might, she wasn't going to overpower a muscular beauty like Junko. This, combined with the surprisingly alluring message whispered to her, meant that she quickly found her back hitting the ropes, a small grunt squeaking out of her.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Junko almost squeaked in delight herself when Abigail's delightful little mewl of surprise left her lips. She pushed back until Abigail was against the ropes and then pushed her body right against the maid's, pressing their chests together as Junko looked Abigail in the eyes.

"This is a good spot for an Irish whip." She purred, as though she had said something else entirely. "You clearly don't have the strength to be a power wrestler and you'll need a lot of technique to help you if you want a career as any other kind of wrestler. If you want to make it in this league, then I recommend..." Junko pushed her body forward, until their lips almost touched, Junko looking deeply into Abigail's eyes.

"... extensive personal training." She purred.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:18 am

Abigail found the temperature almost become unbearable as she and Junko pressed against eachother, their eyes in particular meeting in this moment. She took Junko's words into account, trying not to let them be forgotten as a seeming haze began to overtake her, desiring nothing more than to perhaps have a more intimate time with her. However, she felt as if she had to remain civil, even in this now excited state.

"Would you be willing to train me Miss Nee-Chan?" She asked as their lips were nearly touching, resisting the urge to kiss her for now, seemingly taking more willpower than normal.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:27 am

Junko had left all pretenses of "training" aside for the moment as her hand came up and pressed against Abigail's face. Junko purred, not afraid to lock lips with the pretty girl, even in public. Aside from it being pretty commonplace in the AFW, the tawdry act gave her a feeling of youthful rebellion as if she were doing something quite naughty.

"Mmmm... Oh, I think I could definitely give you my personal touch, Abi-chan. fufu~" She purred and leaned forward to plant her lips fully on Abigail's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:22 am

Abigail met the kiss with her own, her arousal increasing steadily. She was no stranger to kisses, though she had to admit, Junko was an amazing kisser, perhaps the result of years of experience, perhaps her own sexual arousal turning Junko into some sort of love goddess for her to seemingly worship.

"I would love to receive your personal touch, Miss Nee-Chan." She said, a thin veil of politeness attempting to hide a lustful tone in her voice.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:47 am

Junko kissed Abigail tenderly for a long moment until the girl pulled away to speak. She grinned and there was a gleam in her eye. She was a little surprised at her own skills. Even Junko rarely worked as fast as she had with Abigail. Junko chalked it up to her keen senses. Clearly Abigail was in the mood for some loving and was drawn to Junko's natural charisma and experience.

Junko's hand slipped down Abigail's body softly until she locked fingers with the maid. "Why don't we start the private lesson right now? Fufu." She chuckled and gave Abigail another soft kiss on the lips, pushing her tongue into the girl's mouth and kissing her deeply.

"mmnn..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:47 am

Abigail allowed herself to be pulled into another kiss, allowing Junko's tongue to have its way with her mouth, not particularly interested in resisting it. She moaned more and more as she found herself partaking in Junko's 'private lesson', most assuredly intent on letting the older woman have her way with her.

Agatha, meanwhile, frowned at what she saw. What she was beginning to think was someone interested in her maid's wrestling potential turned out to be more interested in getting into her pants than she was in actually wrestling. Of course, Agatha certainly couldn't be angry at Abigail for it, after all, she herself managed to have some fun in a spar when she first joined, however, she felt as if she herself now wanted a little piece of Junko, a piece that she could only get by interfering. . .

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:46 am

Junko knew she had the girl and even if her thoughts were a bit naughty involving the young maid, it didn't mean she wouldn't treat her right. She was serious about training, even if she might have wanted some sex as well. She wasn't the sort of woman to just have an affair and that be the end of it unless they parted ways mutually.

She pulled away from the kiss, but not much and reached out to brush the back of her hand against Abigail's cheek. "Mmm... Abi-chan, I have a full size ring and all the workout equipment you could want at my place. I train girls there even as we speak but.." She smiled coyly. "They won't interfere with our lessons, fufu~" She purred.

Junko let her hand fall down from Abigail's face and brush against the girl's chest. "We can go change and then head out, ok?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next