Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Higurashi Twins Vs. The Valkyries

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Higurashi Twins Vs. The Valkyries - Page 6 Empty Re: Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Higurashi Twins Vs. The Valkyries

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:17 am

Mamouru swung around her when she sat up and threw himself against her back. One arm wrapped around her neck in a choke hole while the other slipped around her full breast and gave it a rather tender squeeze, as though he was massaging away the pain.

His lips pressed against her ear, as he tried to squeeze the hold as hard as possible. "This is how I like to fuck, baby. He purred cruelly into her ear. "I don't play around with girls who like to tease. I get right down to business."

Mamouru would try and fall backward. Though it would put her on top of him, he's try and squeeze his legs around her body as well as make her feel his stiff manhood against her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Higurashi Twins Vs. The Valkyries - Page 6 Empty Re: Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Higurashi Twins Vs. The Valkyries

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:45 am

Divine gasped as she felt Mamoru's arm coming down on  her neck, taking as much air as she could before the constriction began. He wasn't as strong as his 'little' brother, but this man was far from weak. He could choke her out. Easily. The fevered gasps she was taken in wouldn't sustain her forever.

But, oh God, did that hand on her breast feel good.

She squirmed as his legs powered down around her waist and crushed her sides with his pair sinewy thighs. Her bones were straining, her organs compressed, and every single breath she took became a new fight, all its own.

But, wow, the way his breath tickled her ear sent shivers down her spine, all the way to the member that was poking her right at the end. It was an incredibly sensual moment, and the only problem was that Divine might not be awake to enjoy all of it. Powering out wasn't an option, obviously. She'd have to use her other options.

She started to undulate like she was back on the stage again, rubbing her body against his manhood, letting her back slide along it, up and down, seeing if she could make him even more excited than he was. At the same time, Divine reached up and pulled at his arms, trying to make them give enough, just enough, for her to pull her head forward and jerk it back into his face.

Mako watched it go down all the while, holding the ropes with one hand while she leaned back. Her eyes shot between Johnny, the referee and Mamoru, weighting a few ideas. They seemed a little closer to Johnny than she was, but she could probably reach Mamoru and give him a little kick in the head before his gaijin-loving brother could interfere. Probably. Still, that might prompt him to come over and take her on, and while she didn't sweat going back at it with him one bit, she didn't like leaving Divine with this bean pole.

She bit her lip and kept her eyes focused. Waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:40 am

Divine was rewarded for her efforts, though it wasn't too difficult. His manhood throbbed hard against her and he enjoyed it. Alaina wouldn't see but even this was nothing and she had no problem with it anyway, it seemed. His hand tightened on her breast as she struggled against the choke and his thighs tightened around her, pushing him harder into her back.

He opened his mouth to try and entice her further, hoping to use pleasure to keep her from pulling out when she freed her head enough to jam it backwards into his nose.

"Guuuh!"

His grip loosened a bit, but he was still snaked against her, their bodies writhing together.

Meanwhile, Johnny;s eyes remained focused. He was watching the scene out of one corner of his eye, trying not to stare at his brother's lewd tactics while he kept himself trained on Mako. No doubt that she would be just as ready as him to get back into things.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:13 am

Divine's only regret was that she couldn't see the look on Mamoru's face when her skull crashed  into it at full force. He liked it rough? Good. He and Johnny were messing with the right trio of bitches. She liked it soft, but that didn't mean she couldn't change gears.

It wasn't much, but her desperate blow did seem to knock some of the life out of him. As much as she was going to miss those skilled hands kneading and squeezing her breast, she was glad to be able to breath again and happy she'd pulled it off before he could get too far along. Mamoru had surprised her, but she had his measure, now. She knew the level of intensity he was on, and it was one she had no problem reaching.

His arms were weakened, but dealing with his legs was going to be the next step. "Should've said that in the first place, boy." Divine yanked up and tried to pull her upperbody free of the fading chokehold, so she could prop up and drop her elbow right into the meat of his thigh, dig the bony point in as deep as it would go.

Mako clapped along as Divine started to make some gains, glad to see she wasn't completely full of shit. She only glanced away for a second, though, and then it was right back to Johnny. "Hey, Johnny," She called out to him from across the ring as her wild smirk started to return. She ducked down and peeked at him from between the top and middle rope. "What's wrong? Can't wait to get back to beating up a little girl?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:59 pm

"Gnnnnnngh!"

Mamouru's legs untangled from Divine's body as she drove her elbow into his thigh. He growled. If she wanted elbows, she'd get it. He reached out for Divine's hair with one arm and tried to drive his own elbow into her spine with his other arm.

Johnny watched Mako suddenly become sheepish and coyly innocent looking. "Heh. Too bad you're not that cute all the time, dude." He said with a grin.

"Fuck yeah, man, I wanna beat the shit outta you, dude." He said, smiling wider.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Divine enjoyed some deep breaths as Mamouru's legs fell away from her body, glad that she was able to do a simple thing like breathing once again. She'd underestimated how ruthless he could be and how hard he was willing to fight, but she was reasonably sure she could fix those mistakes if given half a chance.

Unfortunately, she was having a tough time even getting that much from him. Divine started to pull away, but Mamouru grabbed hold of her raven hair before she could get very fair, and his vicious elbow strike filled her back with pain. Divine fell forward, flat on her chest, as the referee moved in to give him the warning for hair pulling. Not that it would make much of a difference at this point.

Mako grimaced at the sight, but Johnny's words drew her attention away. "Why? You'd like beating me up a little more if I had the cute face on while you did it? Get a little charge out of curbstomping girls who act like I look?" She folded her arms and canted her head to the side, raising an eyebrow as her curiosity started to take hold. "And here I was, thinking you were going for the boy scout routine. Not bad. Dude."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:40 pm

Mamouru shoved Divine once she fell forward. He rolled onto his hands and knees and threw himself back at the girl, trying to get her back in a similar position he just had, pushing against her back, but trying to snake his arms under her arm pits and hook her in a sitting full nelson. Unlike his brother, his particular area of expertise was in submission work, not power and so he wanted to keep Divine grounded.

"Hell no, dude!" Johnny spat back. "You being a total bitch makes it way easier for me to punch your face!" He said, almost nonchalantly. "I just dunno why someone who's actually kinda cute would wanna act so ugly." He shrugged. "And then go and flash a look at me like you did just now. I guess." He said. Was she trying to act coy suddenly? Johnny just didn't get women.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Johnny's last one made Mako laugh. A nice, full laugh. Not even an evil cackle or anything - that was genuinely funny. "I'm a bitch? Why? Because I hit you a lot and threw a little trash talk your way? What, should I be all hugs and smiles when I'm kicking your teeth in?" She rolled her eyes. "You're just not used to taking on a girl with some real bite. But don't worry. When I get back in the ring, I'll make sure you get the hang of it, right until I knock you the fuck out."

"Excuse...me." Divine's managed to get out a few words through her grunts, as she struggled in the new hold Mamouru had caught her in. "Chatter's really not helping my concentration, boss."

He'd managed to grab her before she could get away, and lo and behold, she found herself in another submission hold. This one had her arms held high, and even though he hadn't thrown a waist scissors into it, she wouldn't be surprised if that was around the corner. Divine was starting to detect a distinct pattern.

She figured her best chances was to try and break his grip. It was too solid for her to pry open, but maybe if she gave him a good enough reason...

Divine tried to reach behind her and grab some handfuls of Mamouro's hair, enough for a solid grip to yank on. The referee would get on her and start the count if she even managed to get it in the first place, but maybe four seconds would be enough. Or not. One way to be sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:06 am

"It's your vibe, dude, I can just feel feel it." He said. She was a mellow harsher and Johnny very much did not like his mellow harshed. "And, believe me, dude." He said, smiling the whole time. "You're toothless compared to what I'm used to." He added. That one might piss her off.

Mamouru was thankful to get her in the position, but he wasn't going for a scissors again. His knee was probably already bruised for her last elbow. Instead, he pushed his knee into her back and tried to arch her spin over it while he leaned back himself.

He felt her paw around for his hair and growled when she grabbed it, but didn't let go. He leaned forward just enough to push his lips into her ear again. "Now that's how I like it." He huffed through clenched teeth and tried to bite down on her ear and flick his tongue across it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:28 am

Vibes. Fuck Johnny's 'vibes'. Hippy bullshit. The annoying thing was that Mako didn't really keep up with Johnny's matches, so she couldn't really counter that last one. She had no idea who he had and hadn't been fighting, though she wasn't aware of too many girls in Tension who went at it like she did. Maybe it was time for a little research. And recruitment...

Divine screeched as Mamouro sent her body flying against his knee, up over, crashing hard on her chest as he rolled them over. The man was relentless - it was just one move after the other, never letting up, and it made her wish her own mastery of submissions were better. Not that it would help her escape a hold like this, but she would love to be on the dominant side.

Even with all the pain, Divine couldn't keep herself from moaning at the bite on her ear. It hurt, but that was the good kind of hurting, the sort of thing she would have loved in bed and she was loving here, too. If only she had enough time to really enjoy it - Mako had seen just about enough.

She made a break for it and slipped through the ropes, bolting towards Mamouro as fast as she could and throwing a kick to the back of his head, trying to break the hold and ring his bells before Johnny or the referee could intercept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next