Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Legal Counsel

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Legal Counsel - Page 5 Empty Re: Legal Counsel

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:41 am

Emily glared at Brittany. She wished she would just shut up.

But then Morrigan didn't help. She seemed to ease the tension in the most menacing way possible, and then...

Emily glanced at Brittany, and then almost without hesitation she grabbed Morrigan's head and planted a big kiss on her lips. THAT she knew how to do. A little.

"Anything else?" She said, and took a step away from the redhead, fear still knotting up her stomach. "Or can we perhaps discuss the reason I came here?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Brittany clenched her fist as she saw Morrigan kiss Emily and when Emily kissed Morrigan back Brittany just snapped. "Yeah, i have something else for you." Brittany would say as she would push Morrigan away from Emily before punching Emily right across her face. "You want some help? Well, i will help you with an early trip to the fucking grave." Brittany said as she was going to rip Emily limb from limb.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:50 am

Emily glanced over Morrigan's shoulder and had to do a double take at Brittany rushing her from the couch. She froze in place and cringed before the punch snapped her head to the side and dropped her to the floor.

"Ugh..." She groaned. She rolled slowly onto her side while her eyes struggled to focus.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:18 am

Morrigan was shoved away only to watch Brittany slug Emily in the face. What a cunt. Morrigan furrowed her brow and lunged at brittany, throwing a fist at Brittany's face to try and knock her down as well, growling at her lover.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:56 am

Brittany was about to pounce on Emily and punch her again when Morrigan grabbed her and punched Brittany. Brittany stumbled backward before falling on her ass. "What the fuck." Brittany yelled out as she would glare at Morrigan. "Why the fuck did you punch me?" Brittany would say as she would stand up and approach her lover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:42 am

"Because you're a fucking bitch!" Morrigan growled back and clenched her fists, ready to go. "You need to keep your shit under control! If you can't even handle me kissing one damn girl then you're fucked in the head, Lilith! How many fucking girls do YOU kiss!? How many GUYS!?" She shouted. "It's not like I was fucking her. I wasn't even fucking making OUT with her! Get. A. Fucking. Grip." Morrigan snarled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:34 am

Emily quietly recovered, sprawled on the floor and propped up on one hand, while the other two argued. She dabbed blood from her lip on the back of her hand.

Oh, cock. This was bad. She needed to get out, and fast. But to guarantee success, she'd need...

Silently, trying not to attract attention, Emily slipped behind Brittany and to the kitchen counter. Her hand darted out and snatched the taser from where Morrigan had left it, and quickly hid it in the pocket of her sweatshirt. Then she began to inch her way back toward the door.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:45 am

Brittany reached forward to grab Morrigan's shirt. "I have everything under control. And i don't go around kissing people in front of my lover." Brittany said as she clenched her fist. "If i didn't love you so much i would beat your fucking ass all over this apartment." Brittany said as she let go of Morrigan's shirt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:24 am

"I wanted to see if you would throw a fucking fit! Not to mention, she's cute! I figured I'd give you the chance to not act like a total hoebag! Well, like you're vocabulary, you're predictable and sorely disappointing." She said.

Morrigan returned the favor when Brittany let go of her shirt. She reached out and grabbed Brittany's and shoved her towards the door, not noticing, or ignoring Emily. "You wish you could kick my ass, Lilith. You keep forgetting who I am and you keep forgetting that we're supposed to be in this together. If you drive me away because you're fucking stupid cunt all the time, you won't have anything." The last words she spoke were pretty harsh, even Morrigan, who once felt that way about Brittany with every fiber of her being now realized that saying it out loud now wasn't the best thing for their relationship. Still, she was too stubborn to apologize and she was too heated to care TOO much at the moment anyway.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:35 am

Brittany stumbled backwards when Morrigan pushed her but what hit Brittany harder was what Morrigan said next. "Is that how it is now? You think that i can only be great if you are by my side. If we were in this together you would have been there for Summer Splash when i was ambushed. Or how about after i lost to Taylor? Where were you? Were you kissing Taylor's ass to keep your fucking job? I have tried to back you up with whatever you have done bit you just keep turning your back on me." Brittany was saying some harsh thing in return to Morrigan and even some of them may have not been true but Brittany didn't care.

Brittany turned to the door and opened it while trying to keep her tear filled eye out of Morrigan's sight. "You know what fuck you. I am leaving." Brittany would say as she would leave the apartment and slam the door behind her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum