Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Legal Counsel

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Legal Counsel - Page 4 Empty Re: Legal Counsel

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:36 pm

Morrigan gingerly pulled the taser from Emily's grip as she nodded, caressing the girl's hand just a bit before she heard the knock. She looked at the door and heard the yelling. She wasn't expecting Brittany to be home and she sounded to be in her usual mood.

Morrigan sighed and slipped her box cutter back in her boot. "One sec." She said and patted Emily's head as she slipped past her fellow red head and opened the door.

She looked at Brittany and then at the beer. "More beer? We're pretty stocked up on that, Lilith." She then noticed the wine. "Hmmm... Well, I guess we're low on that..." She said, turning her head a bit. "We've got company, Lilith." She said and took the bottle and beer from her lover and carried it inside, walking past Emily. She held up the wine in her free hand. "Good news! We have something to toast to your future of not being a pussy anymore." She said with a grin.

"She set the beer on the counter and looked back. "Lilith, that's Emily. She showed up here because she's tired of getting picked on! Emily, that's Lilith. You might know her as Brittany Luvve, the former Entropy and Hardcore champ. We fuck." She added with a bit of a grin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:23 am

Brittany handed Morrigan the wine and looked over at Emily. "Who cares what she is here for." Brittany would say as she would move over to the couch and sit down. "What are you going to train her or something." Brittany said as she grabbed a beer and opened it up. "You can try to toughen her up all you want but i don't think she has it in her to be like us." Brittany said as she would look over Emily before letting out a laugh.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:12 am

Emily wrinkled her nose slightly at Morrigan's crassness.

"Cool."

She had expected a bit more class from the redheaded European, but she expected none of it from Brittany. And that was what she got.

From the moment Brittany opened her mouth, Emily loathed her, and she regarded her with cautious, narrow-eyed contempt. She didn't trust her for a second, even if the same was mostly true about Morrigan. She was willing to set aside her distrust of Morrigan for the time being, but the same was not true of Brittany.

Emily responded to Brittany's verbal jabs by ignoring her, and pretending she wasn't even there. She looked back at Morrigan and the newly arrived supply of alcohol with some hesitation. She was afraid to drink. She'd never had the stuff, not really, and what if they tried to make her really drunk? Who knew what would happen.

"I have it in me to be whatever I want," she said quietly, but firmly. Brittany's words apparently still stuck, no matter how invisible she was to Emily. "I don't just give up on things. If you tell me how I should deal with the Gastin twins, I'll do it." She spoke the name with disgust.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:40 am

Morrigan had gotten out three wine glasses and popped open the wine bottle. Even if Brittany had already had a beer, no doubt she'd probably still drink the wine. With the way she had been lately, she expected nothing less from her lush of a girlfriend.

However, when Emily mentioned the Gastins, Morrigan's eyes widened. "Gastin twins?" She said. "Now THAT sounds familiar..." She said thinking about it when she realized she definitely knew ONE of them. She looked at Emily and almost had to laugh in the girl's face the way Brittany had.

"Wait.. wait, you're telling me you're having trouble with Clyde Gastin!?" Morrigan laughed sharply but quickly. "Ha! That guy's the hugest tool I've ever met. Is he trying to get in your pants or something? Just kick him in the fucking balls. Or, wave your tits at him THEN kick him in the balls. He's real fucking creepo!"

She went back and finished pouring the wine and handed a glass to Emily then one to Brittany. "Tell her, Lilith. Tell her what we did to Clyde Gastin." She said with a grin. "That guy would probably shit himself if he just caught a glimpse of me!" She said, licking her lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:45 am

Brittany set down her beer and grabbed the glass of wine from Morrigan. "Clyde Gastin? I think i remember him. Was he the bitch that showed up to our door yelling about some chick named Allison? The only thing i remember about him is that he was a total bitch who loved being dominated." Brittany said with a laugh. "I can;t believe you need help with a bitch like that." Brittany said with a lick of her lips before taking a sip of wine. "Of course i wouldn't mind seeing him again just to watch him piss his pants in fear."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:23 am

Emily took the glass of wine and endured Brittany's contribution to the conversation with a sour face. She may have been meek as a door mouse standing in Morrigan's house with the two of them, but her eyes were anything but. The piercing quality of her clear blue eyes was not unlike her aunt's.

"With Bonnie," she corrected, though both twins were a problem. "Clyde Gastin has never wrestled in Friction, actually." Her tone was dry and condescending to Brittany. "I've never wrestled before, outside of my... pitiful match with Bonnie, which I should never have even had. She came into my apartment and told me to sell out my aunt, and when I refused she challenged me to a match! She's been wrestling professionally since I was in middle school!"

She huffed, and smelled the wine It seemed strong. She didn't need to argue with them. Not with Brittany. There was no use arguing with that idiotic thug.

She turned back to Morrigan. "Just tell me how to take care of her and I'll do it."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:31 am

Morrigan tapped her finger against her lips as Brittany spoke, seemingly ignoring Emily. "Actually, yeah. I'm starting to remember it now." She said. "No, I get why you're so pissed." She said. "He kept saying how hot he was for your auntie. How he just wanted to slide himself in her and fuck her really hard." Morrigan said, almost going out of her way to be exceptionally lewd.

"Is THAT why you're so pissed? Is he dating your auntie?" She asked, tilting her head. "Maybe you didn't like the thought of him fucking her and spoke up and got him all butt hurt and forced him to bring in his sister? Didn't he say something about how she was so frail and just some hentai chick that got fucked a lot?" She asked Brittany.

"So, I guess if you want to defend your auntie's honor and keep this guy's dick out of her then you have to take care of her sister too?" Morrigan licked her lips and looked at Emily. "Yeah, I don't mind helping. Torturing that piece of shit is good for killing an afternoon." Morrigan looked up and down at Emily. "But if you can't take his sister then you'll really have to get dirty." She said and leaned forward, bringing their faces close again.

"Are you willing to get as dirty as a pig in shit to help your Auntie?" She said, staring back into Emily's eyes with her own purple ones.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:03 am

Emily's jaw clenched and her mouth tightened into a thin, grim line. Her cheeks flushed. She knew the risks when she chose to get involved with these sorts of people, but they really were disgusting.

She scowled back at Morrigan as the girl got up close again. "That's why I came here, in't it?" She said irritably. "If you're not going to kiss me, would you mind not using your face as a battering ram?"

Her heart skipped a beat.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:16 am

Brittany looked at her lover and then back at Emily. "You should watch your words there bitch or i might just do to you what i did to Clyde." Brittany said as she stood up and made her way over to Morrigan. "You sure you want to waste your time on a bitch like this Morg?" Brittany said as she shot Emily a glare.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:26 am

"She means make you eat out her twat." Morrigan said dryly to Emily before turning and looking at Brittany. She lifted her hand and placed it right on Emily's chest, as if she needed to hold the girl back. She grinned at her lover but her brows knit at Brittany, silently scolding her. "Now now, Lilith." She said. "She doesn't know where else to turn." She said. "This is a serious problem she has. Who are we to turn her away?"

Morrigan turned back and looked at Emily. "Well." She said, their faces still close. "How about just a little one? Then I promise I won't get in your face anymore, ok?" Part of her wanted to see Emily's reaction and part of her wanted to see Brittany's. She'd grown quite tired of her lover's bad attitude and if kissing Emily pissed off Brittany, then that was as good enough a reason as any to do it. Morrigan leaned forward to plant her lips on the lithe, English girl's while Brittany watched.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next