Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tag Out

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tag Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag Out

Post by Kelsea Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Leah brought the microphone back up to her lips, ready to throw back another witty remark Seele's way when the Goddesses theme interrupted what ever she had to say. The bunny threw her hands up in the air and rolled her eyes, in an expression that silently screaming out just one word "Really..?"

Bastet came down to the ring as Leah stood to one side close to the apron, the goddesses reaching out to give the love bunny's rump a little squeeze. Leah didn't say anything about this however as there was a little point she wished to address in what Bastet had to say

"Wait wait wait a minute..." Leah voiced out, climbing part way up the stair well at one corner of the ring "..you beat us bunnies fairly? Thats kinda weird cause.." Leah said, shrugging the belt off of her shoulder and into one hand so that she could hold it up and look at it as if to check that it was what she thought it was. "We Love Bunnies still have the tag team championship belts... Considering our match was for the tag team titles and the fact that the ref was raising our hands at the end of the match... You can under my confusion." She looked again at the belt she held in one hand, with letting go of her microphone she rubbed the bottom of her fist against the golden center plate of the belt before looking into it again.

"OWW.. I can see my face in here.."
She said turning her head to one side so that she could admire herself from a profile view "Just when I thought this gold couldn't possibly get any prettier."

Spotlight
characters:
Tag Out - Page 2 ELZuoMvTag Out - Page 2 OG5hnuaTag Out - Page 2 Cg3CzYmTag Out - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:32 pm

"I sort of agree with Leah." Seele said as she smiled and shrugged. "If there was a disqualification, then the ref would have called the match." She grinned even wider at Bastet. "Not that that would have mattered anyway if she HAD called it." Seele closed.

"The point is, there's no chance for you at all to get the title while the Bunnies have it. At least not until WE get our shot. So, you might as well give up!" She then wagged her finger at Bastet. "And if you even think about pulling something, then well, you're playing right into this fairies hands. The false goddesses will be admitting that fairy magic is always better than some musty old false goddess' claims!"

Seele puffed out her chest and chuckled. "Teehee!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Bastet got a good reaction out of Leah, but she didn’t get much of a reaction out of Seele to her butt-slapping. The two girls started blathering on about how the Bunnies’ victory had been legitimate after that, and Bastet would just growl, crossing her arms under her chest and glaring at them. “You’re acting like the match took place in a bubble, and it didn’t. The whole crowd saw what you did. Everyone online is talking about you as a cheater. Go and Google yourself—that’s what your name’s synonymous with now.” She tossed her head to the side, letting her hair flutter for a second before settling back down, then put her hands on her hips, turning slightly and opening her stance so that she could address both of the other wrestlers. “Just because the referee didn’t see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. She’ll be facing the ramifications of her ineptitude very soon.”

Bastet turned to look directly at Leah, smirking as she saw the Bunny doing a stupid little skit with the title belt. “Since I know you can’t understand big words, that means that she’s going to be in trouble for being stupid. Just like you will be very, very soon.”

She would turn back to Seele then, who was currently threatening her, telling Bastet that the Goddesses would have to wait their turn to challenge for the title again until after Seele and her partner had had a shot, and then warning Bastet not to interfere with any such championship match. Bastet rolled her eyes and would advance on Seele, pressing together with the girl breast to breast, nose to nose, forehead to forehead.

“I’ll be honest—I probably like you less than I like the Love Bunnies,” Bastet would say, keeping her tone calm and steady, trying to intimidate Seele. She puffed out her chest, as if trying to drive Seele’s boobs back into her body. “And if interfering in a match means giving up your magical claims, then we all already know that your fairy magic is nothing more than a barrel of snake oil. You can’t threaten me—I’ll do whatever I want. I know that you’re far too weak to stop me.”

Having said that, she would back up, opening her stance again to include Leah, spreading her arms and waiting for one of the two idiots to say something.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:16 am

"I'm sure the historians will set aside a whole page for you in the book of AFW champions... Detailing that one time where you nearly almost might have won the belts if someone hadn't rigged the coin toss to see if you should come into the ring first or second... And if that other guy in row z of the audience hadn't been deliberately shining that light in your eyes... Oh and not to mention that other shifty character that stole your wheatabix the morning of the match..." Leah sighed and lathegically leaned against the ropes from outside on the apron of the ring, looking idly at her reflection in the belt again.

"Meanwhile.. I'll be focusing on the important things in life... Like being the sexiest, cutest, most awesome-ist sister duo tag team champions ever." She flapped the belt in a waving motion teasingly as she flashed a cheeky grin over at them.

"Oh, but don't let me stop you... You two obviously have the hots for me something rotten... You.." She indicated Seele "paying me visits back stage, while you.." She indicated Bastet "Just can't seem to keep your hands off my ass. Hell, you just said you like us bunnies more than that fairy girl.

Soooooo.. Why don't the two of you fight it out, maybe I'll give the winner a red hot kiss."
She said with a wink

Spotlight
characters:
Tag Out - Page 2 ELZuoMvTag Out - Page 2 OG5hnuaTag Out - Page 2 Cg3CzYmTag Out - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:02 am

Seele narrowed her eyes and didn't back down when Bastet got in her face. She was almost itching to go right then and their and pushed back as their breasts ballooned against each other.

When Bastet stepped away, Seele's muscles twitched. A good clothesline to the tits would do the trick for sure. However, even though her body tensed, before she could spring into action a voice echoed through the arena.

"Unsinn... unsinn... unsinn..."

From the backstage area, a familiar voice clucked followed by familiar music. Out from behind the curtain appeared the general manager of Friction, Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt. She had an irritated scowl on her face as she stopped at the entrance ramp and brought the microphone to her lips.

"Vhat is all zis foolishness?" She said. She turned and looked at Leah. "You had bought yourself some time vith your vin at Avalanche but I'm afraid once more meine patience vears thin. Extremely thin." She said with a scowl. "Not only do you continue your layabout und lackadaisical attitudes tovards defending your titles but now zere is outright anarchy. I am afraid zat measures must be taken." She said and looked past Leah to Seele and Bastet.

"Do not think, laides, zat because she gets to put a pretty belt on her vaist zat she also gets to decide who she faces FOR zat belt. I am ending zis foolishness right now. Since your partners have decided to keep out of zis squabble, zey vill also be keeping out of ze match." She raised her hand and pointed at Leah. "You." Then Seele. "You." And finally Basted. "Und you vill face each other at Avalanche." She smiled finally. "If one of of you vin, your team can fight for ze titles in a proper match. However, if ze karnickel vins, zen neither of your teams vill get to fight for ze titles as long as ze bunnies have ze gold. As for your partners, vell, zey can vatch from ze sidelines."

Lukretia turned as if that would be the end of it but stopped before she disappeared back inot the backstage area. "Und one more thing." She said, only turning partially. "If zere is any interference in any title match from either of you or your partners." She said, addressing Seele and Bastet, zen consider your contracts vith ze AFW terminated." She let it hang in the air.

"roguish behavior I can tolerate. Doing vhatever it takes to vin or gain an advantage, vith zis I have no problem." She paused. "But zere vill not be anarchy vhile I am at ze helm, verstehen?" She did not wait for the answer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:33 am

Bastet saw the way Seele eyed her, and saw the way the fairy girl’s muscles twitched, and it got Bastet riled up, too. Her own muscles twitched as she began to launch herself into a charge towards Seele that would surely floor the fairy. But, before she could do anything, Lukretia von Creuzfeldt swept into the arena.

Bastet listened to what Lukretia had to say. It was, primarily, an admonishment, and she couldn’t help but be angered by that. She and Anubis had done nothing wrong. It got even worse when Lukretia told Bastet and Seele that any interference in a title match would lead to the termination of their team’s contract with AFW. Then why hasn’t she already been shown the door!? Bastet was screaming inside of her head.

Bastet wasn’t exactly disappointed by Lukretia’s decision regarding a match between the three of them, though. All she had to do was beat these two wusses, and she and Anubis would have another title shot. On top of that, this time it would be guaranteed to be a fair fight, without any interruptions or distractions. The Goddess took a breath, then turned to Seele, who still seemed to be chomping at the bit, wanting to fight.

“Do you want to fight me, huh?” Bastet would ask, stepping forward again, getting close to Seele once again. She pressed her cheek hard against Seele’s, staring sideways into the other wrestler’s eyes, her left boob smashing against Seele’s right orb. Bastet’s hand would go down to Seele’s ass again, slapping it and squeezing it roughly.

“Well, you’re going to have to wait, if you really want to get your ass handed to you,” she finished, punctuating the sentence with another spank. The Goddess would glance over to the current champion. “I’m going to beat both of your sorry asses.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Leah wrinkled her nose as Lukretia made an appearance and started laying down her own brand of justice and the law... At first Leah was ready to strike up her usual complaints about how the bunny hating man and his dog was trying to do over her and Mara once again. Certainly from the way Lukretia was speaking it seemed she still had a bias against the bunnies, however as Leah thought about what the GM of Friction said a second and third time, it wasn't all bad...

It wasn't like the tag titles would be at stake at Avalanche... If Leah won she would no longer have to worry about these two; meanwhile even if she didn't win, one of the other teams would still be eliminated and she was sure to have a hand in deciding which team that would be

"We *will* say who and when we face for the titles.. Just you wait and see." She said, potentially to either Seele, Bastet or even Lukretia who had left already... She slipped down from the apron of the ring and started backing up the rampway "Sooner or later all of yous are gonna have to accept that the bunnies are just too damn awesome!" She exclaimed lifting the tag team title belt on over her head with one arm

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am

Seele watched as Lukretia laid down the law. It wasn't exactly what she was looking for but she didn't mind it one bit. She'd be able to beat Leah or Bastet and not have to worry about Kat. Then she wouldn't have to worry about the Goddesses either and everything would be right in the world.

Still, it appeared that Bastet still wanted to mess about and Seele pushed back, keeping right in her face and biting her lip as she was spanked. She threw her hips forward to nudge Bastet with her tits, rubbing them against the girls in a mini tit war.

"I can't wait until you have to sit there and watch me pin Leah one, two three. You won't even be a part of it. Orrrr, maybe I'll pin you, just because I can." She said with a grin as the crowd roared for the upcoming match.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:13 am

Bastet watched Leah go, scoffing and rolling her eyes contemptuously at the Bunny. No matter what Leah said, they all knew her victory in the last match was far from legitimate. Bastet had already fought her and beaten her once, and the Goddess knew that she would be able to do it again. She was much more focused on Seele, who even now was taunting her, challenging her, pushing their tits together. Bastet would gladly push back, smirking as she waged war against Seele’s chest.

“I never knew just how stupid fairies were,” the Goddess would say, as she reached up to pinch Seele’s cheek condescendingly. “I’ll pin both of you at once. Just because I can. You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into…”

She would lower her voice a little, and lean in close, her lips almost touching Seele’s as she continued: “And regardless of what that Madam von Creuzfeldt says…I will personally see to it that you will never, ever, no matter what, win this title. Not only by beating you in the ring at Avalanche, but every time you ever have even a tiny sliver of a chance…I’ll be there.” She grinned, pinching Seele’s cheek harder. “And it will make me feel so, so good to see the look of despair on your face.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum