Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Diao-chan Vs. Helvetica Lee

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Diao-chan Vs. Helvetica Lee - Page 2 Empty Re: Diao-chan Vs. Helvetica Lee

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:57 am

Helvetica's breasts had conveniently moved themselves away from Junko's face as the girl stumbled backwards. Junko straightened up and rolled her shoulder, feeling her back and the slight soreness from all the pounding. She also felt some spittle on her neck. Junko grimaced and wiped her neck off.

As Helvetica stumbled back, Junko reached out her hand. She wiped the girl's spit in her own hair and then clutched the locks. She gave a tug and then hopped off her feet, looking to face plant the "student of the game" into the mats.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:53 am

Helvetica's head bobbed from side to side, as if looking for a way to escape as Junko suddenly took control of her. She could feel Junko rolling and stretching beneath her, making some distance between the pair, but had no idea what to do about it. When Junko began wiping some slimy, thick substance across Helvetica's face, it was more than enough to make the American lose all composure. “EEEeeeeuuyyuuugh!” she squealed, feet stamping on the mat rapidly as she threw an absolute fit. “What the hell? I thought you were supposed to be a 'real' wrestler, dammit! What the hell was that?!”

Before she knew what was happening, however, she could feel Junko's fingers digging into her hair. Already off-balance, it was almost too easy for Junko to pull the American off of her feet, and bring her little face crashing hard against the mat. Bouncing dramatically, Helvetica was left stunned by Junko's face plant. Flat against the ground, legs spread eagle, Helvetica was clutching her aching face, hands trying to hold back more tears while she tried to make sense of what had just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:34 am

Junko hopped up once Helvetica made a show of getting bent in half and flopping back over onto her back dramatically. Junko shook her head. "It's yours." She said, referring to what she wiped onto Helvetica. "I was just giving it back. If you're going to drool on my neck, at least leave a hickie, fufuf~<3"

Junko then bent over and tried to reach for Helvetica's legs. If she could get hold of them, then she would fall backwards and try to send Helvetica flying through the air once more with the slingshot catapult.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:26 am

On her back, arching her spine and kicking her thick legs out wildly, Helvetica glared with pure irritation at Junko. “Wh-whatever, you aging skank! Try not to bust a hip, trying to put yourself over, like that!” Desperately, Helvetica was trying to roll back to the ropes, and some measure of safety. Her curvy figure was swaying and shaking, as she tried to escape Junko's assault. However, before she could figure out what was going on, she felt her calves falling right into the veteran's tight grip, trapping the American.

Worst of all, though, were Junko's comments. “Sh~shut up!” Helvetica snapped, at Junko's mention of hickeys. “When I leave a mark on you, bitch, you'll know!” This was the last bit of shade that the “student of the game” was going to get to throw, however, as Junko yanked her legs upward. “Ooh~oh! Wait!” she squealed, as Junko pulled off the perfect leverage to send the American flying. Arms flailing about helplessly, Helvetica slammed into the mat with her full weight. At impact, the curvy American bounced emphatically off of the mat, hair and sweat shaking in all directions, as she clawed about to try and catch up with whatever was happening around her. While she was sure this wasn't the case, it was increasingly difficult for the "student of the game" to deny that her experienced opponent had taken firm and complete control of the match-up, by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:22 am

Junko rolled to her feet and looked at Helvetica as she layed on the canvas. She looked a mess and Junko almost felt bad. Almost. She sauntered over to the fangirl and leaned over, pressing her hands into her hips. "Fufufu.." She said. "You are spectacular, Helvetica-chan." She teased. "These highlight reels will make you look stunning. Submissions are more effective but I prefer the "cheap heat" that comes with making you soar like a hawk."

Junko then reached down to try and grab one of Helvetica's arms She would pull and tug and try to make the "student of the game" go from laying on her stomach to standing and running towards the furthest corner away from them, hoping to give the audience a show. Forcing Helvetica to run, pleasing many of the perverted sort that came by putting the girl's bouncing breasts on display as well as the fans who liked high impact moves with a ring rattling Irish whip!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:50 pm

Struggling, panting for breath as she tried to scramble to her feet, Helvetica was growing redder and redder with each flustered attempt. Her chest and belly were aching from their unceremonious collision with the mat, and her frustration with Junko's incessant comments wasn't exactly helping her to push through the pain. As Junko took firm control of her arm (eliciting an “Oww!” from the American, not expecting to have the limb yanked on), Helvetica was actually able to get back to a vertical base. Not that she would have wanted to, in light of what the experienced Junko had in store for her, next.

“Rrgh,” Helvetica grunted, as she tried to get used to the feeling of being upright again, “I'll show you something stunning, you-ouuuoowwwagh!” The insult was cut short as Junko deftly swung the pair around, taking full advantage of the American's poor balance and dazed state. Helplessly, Helvetica found herself struggling to keep upright, putting one foot in front of the other until she came crashing to the corner. Her ill-fitting ring gear struggling to contain her curves, light blue fabric straining against heaving white skin, Helvetica found herself bouncing against the ring ropes pathetically, after the Irish whip. Coming into contact with the ropes hard, her spine arched enough to elicit a loud cheer from the crowd, as her ample figure was put on display right before it was sent bouncing back towards Junko. The ring shuddered against the American's weight, her boots trampling the canvas with a thundering pound as she was sent tumbling back towards the veteran. Arms flailing gracelessly, a clear expression of panic on her face, Helvetica could only wait to see what her opponent was going to put her through, next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:52 am

Junko had to push away her lurid thoughts as she sent Helvetica flying away. When she came bouncing back the awkward way her breasts bounced to and fro was almost hypnotizing. If this girl wasn't such a horrid lass, Junko could see herself fawning over the young lass. But even if she had torrid thoughts of the girl, she was still a pro and pushed those away. She spread her arms to match Helvetica's awkward flailing.

However, she wasn't pantomiming, she was looking to catch the girl and fold her arms across her back, using her momentum as their bodies collided to try and lift Helvetica up and slam her down hard onto her back with a belly-to-belly suplex.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:25 pm

“Hhoooouuff!” Helvetica exlaimed, her soft body crashing into Junko's more firm figure. Dizzy, hurting, Helvetica offered only token resistance as Junko deftly set her up for the suplex. Squirming slightly in the hold, Hevletica was still preoccupied by the taut figure of the older wrestler. “Seriously,” she wondered aloud, “how many crunches does this bitch do?”

The “student of the game” didn't have long to speculate, however. In what seemed like an instant, Junko had her flipped end over end, suplexing her body hard into the mat. There, Helvetica went limp. Legs sticking straight into the air, slightly swaying, a low moan of pain the only sign of life from the stunned American.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:29 pm

"Fufufu." Junko chuckled as she slammed Helvetica down hard. She was feeling the years melt away with every move that she performed on Helvetica. The student of the game" was making the older woman look like a seasoned veteran.

Junko grabbed Helvetica's arm and leaned forward, pushing her lips against the girl's ear and purring. "How was that?" She asked, letting her lips vibrate against Helvetica's. "I'm sure it was probably sloppy, wasn't it?" She teased. "I know I'm no where near as good as you but I'm trying. I really am, fufu~"

Junko gave Helvetica's rea a playful lick before she spun on her heels and took Helvetica's arm. She pulled it tightly between her legs and thrust upward with her hips, trying to transition into a perfect armbar.

"I know these are soooooo boring, but I'll only keep it on until you tell me what would be more exciting, ok, Heru-chaaaaan~<3?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:06 am

Literally head over heels, Helvetica's entire world seemed to be spinning around her while she tried to roll out of Junko's compromising position. “Hhuuuhhh, whuuhh?” she asked, dazed, right before Junko's purring voice brought her right to an immediate stop. Head swimming, spine and skull screaming in agony, she could still barely register anything beyond the chills that Junko's voice was sending up and down her spine.

“Tuh- ugh! Totally sloppy,” Helvetica grunted. “People just don't notice because of your bizarrely hot girl abs,” she added. Helvetica was on her hands and knees, now, trying to scramble upwards and utterly failing at it. As she flailed around, arms and legs clumsily grasping for anything that might get her upright. All of that, however, came to an immediate halt, as she felt Junko's tongue slide teasingly across her rear.

The “student of the game” couldn't stop her body from quivering, at the sensation. “Wh-what the hell, huh? Whah-what are y-whoooah!” Before she knew what was happening, Junko was spinning the rookie around, catching firm hold of her arm, and yanking it down immediately into an excruciating armbar. “H~hey, leggo! Gawwwd, let me go~o!” The pain was agonizing, utterly debilitating, but Helvetica was going to be damned before she'd tap out to such a simple submission hold. “Aaaarggh,” the American groaned, “rrrgh- rgh! Reh-really? Really? This is the luh-aagggh- luh-laziest … fucking hold! Dammit!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next