Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ironic Take Out

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ironic Take Out - Page 4 Empty Re: Ironic Take Out

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Jocelyn set her armful of beers down on the bed and picked through her clothes. She went to the bathroom and stripped herself down. Once she was fully unclothed, she went to work on her make up. She had mastered the art of subtle application to enhance her features from when she was trying to earn Allison's approval in various ways. Now she felt like that was done with. She was just going to take what she wanted and if that meant taking Allison too, then so be it! She was already taking Yi Lan! She applied the make up and checked herself out int he mirror. She looked quite wonderful. Allison had no clue what she had thrown away. It seemed Yi Lan didn't know what she was missing either.

After that, she got dressed. She put on some lacy maroon panties, with a bra that complimented as well as stockings and a garterbelt to hold them up.

All she needed was one more check in the mirror and then she could go lay down and get drunk alone. However, as she stepped out from the bathroom, she felt something soft against her body and something wet on her lips. "Huungh?"

Jocelyn's neck craned to expose it to Lan as her country woman ambushed her. "Hannn..." She moaned and leaned against Lan as her cheeks flushed red. <W-Why y-you...> She huffed in Mandarina s her cheeks flushed and she could feel Lan's bumps against her back.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Lan had almost chickened out before ambushing her countrywoman, but she was glad that she didn’️t. The sounds that Jocelyn made when she was caught were adorable, and her face turned the cutest color of red that Lan had seen. Lan’️s heart was really beating quickly now as she had succeeded in taking her crush by surprise. She really didn’️t have any idea where to go with this now, but she was going to wing it and hope for the best. This just might be her ticket to the sort of fantasy that she wanted.

<I…think it’️s time for m-me to take the lead…> Lan would say, as she nuzzled a little closer to Jocelyn’️s neck, her lips pressing hard against the Chinese-Australian girl’️s neck. <Do you…like this? I think you do…> She would smack her lips against Jocelyn’️s neck one more time and then pulled away, leaving a bright pink lipstick stain on her countrywoman’️s neck.

Lan would then spin Jocelyn around, trying to toss her down onto the bed. Once Jocelyn was laying down, Lan would get a really good look at her crush, all dolled up in lingerie and makeup. Then she blushed as brightly as Jocelyn was. <You’️re…r-really cute, Jocelyn,> Lan would say. Then, she would reach down, grabbing the bottom of her camisole, and began to slowly pull it up, revealing her tummy to Jocelyn. Once she had pulled the camisole all the way off, her nervous, shaky hand would toss it to Jocelyn. She did a little spin to show off her all-pink lingerie to her countrywoman.

<And…what do you think?>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:02 am

Jocelyn's eyes widened as Lan said that she would take the lead. Even though she said it with such a shaky voice! The Chistralian's fists clenched and she felt like she should be berating Lan but even Jocelyn wasn't THAT belligerent as to mess up something she had encouraged. Plus, she wanted to see if Lan could actually go through with it. However, when Lan kissed Jocelyn's neck aggressively, even leaving some lipstick, Jocelyn shuddered again and gave Lan another low moan that she failed to contain.

Jocelyn was spun around and looked at Lan with her almond eyes before she was shoved and landed n the bed with a bounce. <You've got some nerve-> Jocelyn began, furrowing her brow and ready to start a fight until Lan began her little strip tease.

Jocelyn blushed even deeper and tucked her chin inward. <O-Obviously you look good!> Jocelyn said and turned her head, still feeling the heat on her cheeks. It was impossible to remove the feeling.

<I-If you're just going to stand there all day teasing me th-then you can f-forget about what I said!> She stuttered, trying to slide her scantily covered body around so she was on the bed, on her knees. Despite her words, her coy embarrassment never left her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Lan’️s plan was working. Jocelyn was more adorable than she had ever been before right now, as she still tried to act all cool and distant and confident, even as Lan was embarrassing her and forcing her into a more submissive position. It was taking all of Lan’️s resolve to keep herself from breaking down and starting to stammer heavily again out of pure embarrassment. As Jocelyn got up on her knees on the bed, Lan would hop down onto her knees on the bed, too.

<I…I’️ll stop teasing you. I-if you’️re sure that you really, uh, really don’️t like it…g-getting teased, I mean.> Lan would laugh and knee-walk across the bed to Jocelyn, wrapping her arms around her countrywoman for a soft hug. She rested her chin on Jocelyn’️s shoulder and breathed deeply, letting Jocelyn feel her chest rising and falling.

“Mmmm…” Lan murmured. Inside, she couldn’️t help but feel ridiculous acting this way. But it seemed to be working, as Jocelyn was put on her back foot. Lan would kiss her countrywoman’️s neck again and rub her hands along Jocelyn's back slowly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Jocelyn was embraced by Lan and turned her head, her arms slowly wrapping around Lan's body as well. She still had a scowl and a deep blush on her cheeks, but she moaned softly as Lan kissed her neck and she craned it to expose it more.

"Nnnn..."

While Lan rubbed her back, Jocelyn shivered and sighed. However, she squeezed Lan tightly a few seconds later and pivoted so she threw Lan onto her back with her on top. She then looked her country woman in the eyes and grinned. <I thought you were taking control.> She said in Mandarin. <If you're going to take control, let's see it. That means you shouldn't even consider whether I like the teasing or not. You should just do it and make sure I have no choice but to like it, understand?>

In reality, Jocelyn was extremely turned on by Lan's aggressiveness, but she was going to make sure that if Lan didn't keep it up, the ashen haired cutie would quickly find herself at the mercy of the Chistralian's lusty whims.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Lan slowed down, rubbing Jocelyn’️s back and simply breathing on her countrywoman’️s neck, her chest rising and falling against Jocelyn’️s. She was quite alright with taking it slow, but Jocelyn, evidently, wanted to speed things up a little. Taking advantage of Lan’️s momentary vulnerability, Jocelyn tightened her embrace and spun the two of them around, throwing Lan down on her back on the bed. The lighter-haired girl would gasp as she was suddenly on the bottom again, staring up into Jocelyn’️s eyes. Her lips trembled as she tried to form a coherent thought.

<I…I w-will take control…> Lan would insist. She was even more turned on now that there was the prospect of fighting Jocelyn for control. While the Chinese-Australian girl was certainly much more experienced in sex, Lan wasn’️t about to give up. This was getting exciting, and she wanted to make sure that Jocelyn was enjoying herself, and that Jocelyn didn’️t have to coddle her. Lan would tighten her own hug and would try to roll the two of them over so that she was on top again. She would lower her head and press her lips against Jocelyn’️s neck again, kissing her countrywoman’️s soft skin a little more aggressively.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:23 am

Jocelyn tilted her head and looked at Lan, practically begging her to take the lead. Of course if Lan started to get skittish, she'd turn up the heat and take control but as long as Lan seemed willing, Jocelyn would let Lan have control of the reigns.

When the hug cam, Jocelyn rolled with Lan until their positions were reversed. The Chistralian's almond eyes sparkled as she looked at Lan and felt her soft skin rubbing against her own with only scant material between their natural forms.

"Nnnn...." Jocelyn moaned as Lan assaulted her neck once more. It was nice and sort of amusing that Lan wanted to keep pecking at Jocelyn's neck, but Jocelyn bucked her hips and grinned. <If you want my neck so badly, don't just kiss it, leave a hickie.> She cajoled in Mandarin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 am

Lan smiled as she stared down into Jocelyn’️s eyes and panted softly against her countrywoman’️s neck as she pecked at it with repeated, light little kisses. Jocelyn didn’️t seem to mind letting Lan have the top position, at least for the time being, and Lan, honoring the assertion she had made earlier that same minute, would do her best to take the lead in things. Her lack of experience hindered her somewhat, and she would blush deeply again as Jocelyn cajoled her.

<I…I’️ll do what I want!> Lan would bark, thrusting her own hips downwards to push Jocelyn deeper into the mattress. Their panty-clad crotches and bra-clad breasts all pressed together, sending warm, tingling sensations through Lan’️s body. <B-but…maybe that, umm, sounds like a g-good idea…>

Lan would open her mouth and suck, pulling on Jocelyn’️s neck a little bit as she sucked almost hungrily on the warm, smooth flesh, making quiet, wet smacking sounds. Her hands would press down against Jocelyn’️s shoulders, trying to keep the Chinese-Australian girl exactly where she was.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Jocelyn grinned at Lan's words. The girl couldn't dominate a juice box, it seemed. Still, the effort was amusing enough and she had to admit that there was something enjoyable about Lan's gentle touch.

The thrusting, however, DID catch Jocelyn off guard and as their panty clad sexes crashed together, the Chistralian's eyes widened. "Unngh!" She gasped in surprise and then melted into Lan's suckling. "Unnnnn..." She moaned and brought her hands up to seize Lan's ass with both her hands, slapping them against the cheeks before digging her fingers into the cheeks.

"C'mon, Lan! Root me like a real fuckin cunt!" Jocelyn moaned and growled simultaneously as Lan sucked on her neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Lan would do her best to dominate Jocelyn. She felt awkward in her efforts, but, surprisingly, she wasn’️t feeling all that uncomfortable. She was having fun, actually, and her heart was still beating faster and faster. Her breath came in quick, excited gasps as she sucked hungrily on Jocelyn’️s neck, tasting the warm flesh of her crush and also traces of her own lipstick, which she had smeared onto Jocelyn’️s neck during her last kiss.

Lan squealed in surprise when Jocelyn’️s hands found her modest, perky ass and slapped at it. No one had ever touched her like that before. This was getting serious—very serious. It was thrilling. Lan would pull her head up from Jocelyn’️s neck and stare down into the Chinese-Australian girl’️s eyes.

“I…I’️ll make sure it’️s good,” she insisted, as Jocelyn once again used an Australian colloquialism that she wasn’️t familiar with. Lan wasn’️t going to let translation issues slow her down, however. She slid her hands up the sides of Jocelyn’️s face, all the way up to her messy dark hair. Lan would grab two large handfuls of the brown locks and would pull upwards on them, trying to stretch Jocelyn’️s neck out a little. Lan wasn’️t quite sure why she was focusing on Jocelyn’️s neck—maybe it was because nibbling on Jocelyn’️s neck was the most erotic thing she could think of right now, or maybe it was because she was afraid to initiate an actual lips-to-lips kiss herself—but she wouldn’️t give it up just yet. She would slide her tongue down Jocelyn’️s neck, starting at her chin and going halfway down before Lan would open up her mouth and gently dig her teeth into Jocelyn’️s flesh, biting lovingly here and there. She would punctuate this with another thrust of her hips, which made her moan softly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum