Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ironic Take Out

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ironic Take Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Ironic Take Out

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:11 am

Jocelyn took a deep drink from her can when Lan clinked them together. she then set the can in her lap and let the water run down her throat to her belly. She closed her eyes when Lan asked what Australia was like. It was pretty easy to describe.

"It's hot. It's big and everything there probably is tryin to kill you. If you can think of animals that they here or Zhōngguó then they probably have them in Australia. Except there, they are bigger and kill-i-er." Jocelyn grinned. "You wouldn't last ten seconds." She teased. "Be thankful you're in Japan where the worst thing that can happen to you is you insult the locals. Which is going to happen no matter what."

Jocelyn too another sip from her beer. "Unless you do something stupid like join a league full of psychopaths." Jocelyn turned and looked at Lan, leaning forward. "Why did you join AFW anyway? Did you want to get strong enough to beat your sis up yourself?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:02 am

Jocelyn’️s description of Australia fit with what Lan had always heard about the continent in books and on television. Big, dry, and full of plenty of incredibly dangerous animals. Jocelyn’️s evaluation of Lan’️s chances of survival there made the ashen blonde Chinese girl feel a little sour again. “I…I’️m tougher than you think…” she would say, almost pouting as Jocelyn continued to make fun of her for being timid. Hadn’️t she shown that she could at least keep pace with Jocelyn when they had their match with each other?

Jocelyn’️s next question was a tough one for Lan to answer. “Umm, well…no, not really. I had a few reasons for joining AFW, but the one that actually was my, uh, main motivation was so that we, uh, could be friends. You ran off the last time I tried to talk to you…and so I joined and got that match so we c-could hang out for a little while.” She took another sip of her beer and looked down, focusing on the can. “Th-that’️s among other reasons, like I said.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:57 am

Jocelyn raised an eyebrow at Lan's explanation. She then cocked back her head and guzzled the rest of her beer. She set it down on the coffee table and then turned her body so she could lean into Lan.

"So... you're tellin me that you went through all that trouble just to 'hang out' with me and you get mincy at the prospect of snoggin?" The Chistralian said and then laughed. "Ahaha! Right! Bloody, fuckin' hell! What's goin on in that brain a yers?" Jocelyn said and pushed her finger against Lan's head. "And people say I'M fucked in the noggin! Ahaha."

After calming down, she leaned forward more and pressed her lips against Lan's cheeks. She then curled her hand underneath Lan's china nd pressed her palm against the other cheek. "You signed up for a place where people are slobberin to beat a lil thing like you up and do things to that body of yours." Jocelyn's hand slipped down and she let her fingers slide along the top of Lan's bud. "Just to get close to someone for all you know just hates you?"

Jocelyn then pressed her palm flat against Lan's breast to smush it against her body gently. "I want you. Right now." Jocelyn said with a husky tone to her voice as she pushed her lips against Lan's cheek and began to kiss her way to Lan's lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:49 am

Jocelyn was quite the professional when it came to drinking. Lan was hard-pressed to keep up, though she would manage to take several deep gulps and finish off that first can just a few seconds after Jocelyn finished hers. She set it down on the coffee table just before Jocelyn started to get a little more handsy with her, leaning into her and putting one hand underneath her chin and one on her cheek. Lan blushed and fidgeted as her crush caressed her face, telling her how crazy she was for joining AFW just for that reason.

“I…knew you liked me, too,” Lan would say, a little quietly, as Jocelyn began to kiss her on the cheek, the kisses slowly moving towards her lips. She squealed as she felt Jocelyn’️s hand on her breast. “I…y-you remember the first time we met, right? You…th-the look in your eyes made me happy. But then…then you ran off…but I knew you liked me.”

Lan was panting now, as Jocelyn continued to press into her, wanting Lan to give in to her sexual desires. “I…r-really want to wait…a-and have, umm, a date or two f-first…before…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:29 am

Once again, Jocelyn wasted no time, once she kissed the corner of Lan's lips, to straddle her ashen haired country woman. "Ok, sheila." Jocelyn said as she pushed her hands against Lan's shoulders once more. "I remember. It was like a little date. And then there was that tiem we ate lunch in the cafeteria." Well, Lan's lap had eaten but not Lan. "And our match. See we've already been on plenty of dates. We're practically shacked up." Jocelyn turned and looked around. "Oi, looks like we [i]are[/i." She grinned.

"It's going to happen, Lan. Quit shitting like a big black dog." Jocelyn said and leaned forward. Her hand slipped down Lan's body and she began to knead one of the girl's soft buds. "What are ya worried about anyway? That it ain't gonna work out? That if you go on with it and it doesn't that your first time was with a horrible cunt like me?"

Jocelyn's lip curled up into a partial sneer. "Bullocks to that. It's practically insultin."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:56 am

Oh, Lan felt very hot right now for Jocelyn. While Lan was innocent, and maybe a little naïve, it wasn’️t like she had no sexual fantasies, and right now the recent object of those fantasies was propositioning her. But it still felt wrong. Even though Jocelyn was no longer brooding and angry, it still felt wrong. The ashen-haired Chinese girl would groan as her lips were kissed again, and would put her hands on Jocelyn’️s shoulders as the Chinese-Australian girl straddled her lap. She didn’️t try to push Jocelyn away just yet, but she wanted to keep that small distance right now. Jocelyn began working one of Lan’️s small breasts over again. Lan would moan.

“I…n-now, wait, it’️s not like I d-don’️t want it to happen…but…b-but just not right now…” Lan would stutter. “I’️m…not trying to insult you, but it’️s not…”

She switched back to Mandarin. It was easier to express herself in a cohesive manner in the Chinese language. <I don’️t know what to say…I would tell you that I’️m, uh, old-fashioned, but since I’️m a lesbian I g-guess that doesn’️t make much sense, so…I just, I just had this p-picture in my head of how this would happen, and it’️s not…umm…n-not the same!>

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:35 am

even when Lan switched back to Mandarin, Jocelyn remained speaking English. "I hate to twist yer knickers but life ain't a fairytail. The fact that you're here right now and in AFW should be able to get that into your thick skull." Jocelyn wrapped her knuckles gently against Lan's head.

"I wanna shag with you, Lan. Root around a bit. I'm fuckin horny and you're just beating around the bush for some fantasy? What were you hopin for? Or do you think I'm gonna get rough with you? Tch." jocelyn squeezed Lan's breast and turned her head. "You whine when I call you weak but then you want to be treated like a damn doll. I'm not that huge of a cunt to hurt you when it's your first time."

Jocelyn then stepped away from Lan. "I'm gonna grab the rest of the beer and go to bed. I'm gonna drink until I pass out or you decide to come in and act like the woman you wanna be treated like instead of the lassie you are."

Jocelyn then hopped off of her countrywoman and then walked to the fridge, filling her arm up with beers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Jocelyn kept speaking in English, but Lan would use Mandarin. She was liable to turn into a stuttering wreck if she used English while she was distressed. When she was speaking one of her native Chinese tongues, she could remain a little more lucid, a little more put-together. <Why…why can’️t it be a fairy tale? I j-just…I want it to be p-perfect…>

Jocelyn didn’️t seem to be taking no for an answer, though. Either she was going to drink herself into a stupor—something which Lan didn’️t want to see—or Lan would have to have sex with her. <W-wait…can’️t we just wait a day or two, g-go out…I mean, p-please…>

Jocelyn was already up and at the refrigerator, grabbing as many beers as she could carry. Lan let out a loud groan and buried her head in her hands. Her eyes were teary as she watched Jocelyn from between her fingers. She had a fantasy of how this would go, and this was about as far from that fantasy as it could be. No anticipation, no pretty dresses, no dinner date, no blushing and holding hands and hugging and slowly, gently…

She would watch Jocelyn, waiting to see if the dark-haired girl would actually do what she said she would do. If she did, then Lan had a big decision to make.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Jocelyn turned and looked back at Lan after she had gotten an armful of beer. She took a few steps forward and stared at Lan. <Life isn't perfect, Yi Lan. Would you rather have life be real or would you like it better if someone took a hammer to your fairy tale as it was happening? What happens if we end up doing all that stuff and the time comes and you're disappointed? I'm not some princess. I'm not a prince. This isn't a castle. Maybe you are a princess?> "Tch."

Jocelyn sighed. "Besides, in a day or two, I have a match. I have to take care of business."

Jocelyn turned and began walking back to her bedroom but stopped. She turned and looked back at Lan. "I'll put on some make up. I've gotten good at it, chasing fairy tales." She said, furrowing her brow. "I'll put on some lingerie, too." She added and then walked away to the back of the apartment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:45 am

Jocelyn had a point. They could do everything that Lan wanted, and it still might not feel right. The answer, of course, would then be to not have sex at all. But Lan really did want to. She just felt that Jocelyn needed to be more…vulnerable. They needed to both open up to each other, and right now, Lan was the only one who was being open about her desires and her emotions. Jocelyn was as tenacious as ever.

Lan did appreciate the fact that Jocelyn was going to put on makeup and lingerie for her, though. That would be nice. She opened up her fingers a little and gazed at Jocelyn with her teary eyes. Slowly, she nodded her head. “O-okay.” Then, as Jocelyn walked back to her bedroom, Lan would get up and hurry over to the room that Jocelyn had given her.

Lan opened up the top drawer of her dresser and pushed aside all of the plain bras and panties which were on top. She knew what she was looking for, but it took her a minute to find. When she did find the small bundle of pink delicates, she would slide it out of the drawer carefully and set it down on the floor gently, staring at it, her mind racing, her heart pumping. She had never worn this underwear before. She had been saving it. Was now finally the time to wear it?

Lan would take a deep breath and strip naked. She looked up to the mirror above the dresser and would spin around once, looking at her pale body with its gentle, meager curves. Her face was bright red as she assessed herself. She was cute enough. And Jocelyn wanted her. Maybe it wouldn’️t be such a bad thing. Maybe it would be everything that she wanted once they were actually in bed together. Hesitantly, Lan would reach down and pick up the lacy pink bra and would put it on. She put on the matching panties next. Then, she would put on the light satin camisole and pull on the nylon stockings and their matching frilly garter belt. Once she was fully attired, Lan would look up at herself in the mirror again.

She turned the brightest shade of red yet and covered her face, quickly turning away. She had never worn lingerie like this before. She had bought this lingerie almost a year ago, now, just in case she needed it. It did look cute, but…

Swallowing hard, Lan would quickly do her makeup, finishing it off with a fresh coat of lipstick and a few spritzes of flowery, sweet perfume. She managed to look at herself in the mirror again. Again, she had to turn away. But she couldn’️t help but giggle when she did. She actually thought she looked kind of nice. Hopefully Jocelyn would feel the same way.

Jocelyn…the Chinese-Australian girl still wasn’️t opening up to Lan. She was being nice, but she wasn’️t showing that vulnerable side which Lan had seen, which she had felt so drawn to, almost as a kindred spirit. Lan wasn’️t sure if Jocelyn would ever show her that side of her personality.

But maybe, Lan thought, she could draw it out.

If Jocelyn wasn’️t going to open up to Lan, then maybe Lan could take the initiative with Jocelyn, becoming the aggressor, as it were. Matching her new roommate’️s demeanor instead of expecting Jocelyn to match hers. It wasn’️t in Lan’️s nature, but, as she felt her heart beating faster and faster at the thought, she realized that she was into that idea. She just might be able to pull it off. Silently, she would open the door and tiptoe over to Jocelyn’️s room, peeking around the corner to try to see how Jocelyn’️s preparations were coming along.

Lan would wait and watch until Jocelyn was finished putting on her lingerie and makeup. Then, the ashen-haired girl would take a deep breath, steeling her resolve. You can do this. This is going to be fun, she would insist to herself. Then, when Jocelyn’️s back was turned, Lan would rush into the room and try to wrap her arms around her countrywoman’️s waist, burying her face against Jocelyn’️s neck and nuzzling it as she captured the Chinese-Australian girl. “You’️re mine!” she would whisper, hoping to surprise Jocelyn.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum