Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Abbey Abraxas Vs. Conza Delejabon

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Abbey Abraxas Vs. Conza Delejabon - Page 4 Empty Re: Abbey Abraxas Vs. Conza Delejabon

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:25 am

Abbey waited patiently while Conza slowly got up. She ad her knees bent and as Conza slowly inched towards her, Abbey lunged forward and shot her leg out, trying to slam a kick as hard as she could into Conza's side.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Abbey Abraxas Vs. Conza Delejabon - Page 4 Empty Re: Abbey Abraxas Vs. Conza Delejabon

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:43 am

Conza knew something was coming. He took that kick like a champ, though it probably left a bruise and swept him. The boy fell on his side before his stomach. His head was towards her. Conza was groaning after that kick, and was slow to try and sit up. "O-Ouch..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:05 am

Abbey didn't wait around much for Conza and as he slowly began to sit up, the blonde reached for one of Conza's arms, looking to grab it, extend itand cradle it against her as she fell on her butt. If she managed that, then she would try to lock the boy's arm in a tight armbar, forcing his little arm deeply between her legs while she applied pressure.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:30 pm

He wasn't able to get on his feet fast enough to be able to dodge Abbey. She reached to grab his arm, and dragged him a bit to turn him on his back. His arm became trapped between the girls legs. His legs kick around, and his free arm instinctively swings at her legs. Conza let out short, pained cries. "Let m-me go....Lemme go!" He tries to pull his arm away, but the pain of doing that was worse than the actual armbar.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Abbey grunted when she felt Conza's tiny fists against her thigh. Still, she leaned back hard and locked the tiny boy's arm tightly in the bar, thrusting her hips upward and bridging her body to really push her body against Conza's arm.

"Oh, I'll let go." She growled. "If you submit! Unless, you'd prefer I do something worse?" She offered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:53 pm

He must have really gotten her mad. Conza should have given up right there, but his mind wasn't right at the moment. It was focused on not letting his arm snap. He shut his eyes and yelled up to the rafters of the arena when she bridged her body. Abbey told him to submit, or else.

"W-What could be worse than this?!" He just had to ask...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Abbey let go when she heard Conza's question. Her butt flopped back to the mat and she loosely held Conza's hand as a jaunty chortle rumbled through her belly, causing her heavy chest to wobble as she laughed at the foolish boy.

Abbey shoved Conza's arm off of her and rolled to her hands and knees. she looked at the boy and just shook her head. "Your wish is my command, kid." She said and then reached for Conza's hair to try and yank him up and over to her.

If she could hold him still, she'd try and put the tiny boy into an octopus stretch, bending his lithe body and wrapping her powerful legs around him, putting him in both a precariously painful and rather embarrassing position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Not only was he too small for this hold. Conza knew it, too. His body was almost off of the ground as he was stretched. The poor boy was on his tipy toes to try and keep from being completely suspened as his arm was pulled up and over. "A-Ahh! No! This i-is worse...." Conza struggles. He was blushing a dark red. He looked up to Abbey with that face. "I-I give..." He barely got out to say. It was very strained.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:07 pm

Abbey had Conza in the hold and stretched it as much as she could. Her big frame almost engulfed his and she knew that there was no escape for the little boy. She WAS surprised by his timid submission, however, but when he did give it, she uncoiled herself from around his body and let him flop tot he mat.

The bell rang and Abbey had her hand raised. It WAS a victory but it hadn't been much of one. Conza had hardly even given her much of a fight, even if she had to admit he was pretty stubborn. And resilient for his size.

Once the cheers died down, Abbey stood over Conza and held out her hand to him. "You should have just taken the pin, little man. You did better than I would have figured though! I still don't think you should be in this league but... whatever floats your boat. You didn't pop a tiny chubby on me from getting all pretzeled up, did you?" Abbey said, scratching the back of her head with her free hand as she blushed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:27 am

He falls flat on his stomach. Conza could hear the bell ringing. That was the sound of a loss for him. He expected Abbey to run off and leave Conza, as the others did. But, she stayed.....Holding a hand out to him. Conza gasps softly and gently grabbed her hand to get up. His face relit to a bright red. The small boy didn't even make any attempt at eye contact, his eyes somewhere else. "I'm gonna stay. I need to show others and myself that how small I am doesn't matter. A-And um, no.....That uh, d-didn't happen while I was.....Pretzeled up."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next