Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mai Nagasawa vs. Helvetica Lee

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Mai Nagasawa vs. Helvetica Lee - Page 6 Empty Re: Mai Nagasawa vs. Helvetica Lee

Post by Lunchador Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Helvetica offered no resistance as Mai hoisted her off of her feet, and into position for the blast off. For a brief moment, the “student of the game” felt relieved to be off her feet, with the pressure off of her agonized legs. Relief that ended the instant that Mai's boots sank hard into Helvetica's giving midsection. “H-what?” Helvetica grunted, as the air was driven from her body. With her arms as a pivot point, and Mai's powerful legs driving Helvetica helplessly into the air, the idol was able to get some surprising distance, flinging her up and over.

Helvetica flipped straight over Mai, while the crowd cheered appreciatively as the pop star's innovation on her signature move. Helvetica might have even been impressed herself, if not for the fact that it had just been executed on her. And if she were capable of processing anything beyond the screaming pain of Mai's boots launching her off, from her belly.

When Helvetica finally hit the mat, the sound of her body coming down to the ground echoed throughout the arena. Already-aching back hitting hard against the ring, Helvetica rolled onto her head, arching into a near-perfect bridge as she let out a loud howl of discomfort. Once that was spent, however, it seemed the American was, too. Flopping down flat on her back, eyes closed, chest practically heaving as she gasped for air, Helvetica was, for the first time in years, silent. Arms and legs splayed every which eyes, sweat-drenched hair covering her eyes, the hipster seemed to have finally run out of things to say.

Back to top Go down

Mai Nagasawa vs. Helvetica Lee - Page 6 Empty Re: Mai Nagasawa vs. Helvetica Lee

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:25 am

Mai rolled onto her hands and knees once she launched Helvetica into the air. She watched as the fangril gave one last gurgle of pain and flopped onto her back. The mecha neko then crawled over to Helvetica and straddled her. She pushed her hands against Helvetica's shoulders and leaned forward so her chest rested on Helvetica's ample pair and their faces were pressed cheek to cheek. Mai made sure that a curtain of her long, silky, and now swat soaked, hair hid Helvetica's face from the crowd and the referee who was in position.

"Tell me I can wrestle, Lee-san." Mai said gently into Helvetica's ear while the referee began to count.

"One!"

"Admit I belong here and it will be our little secret. I promise. No one else has to know you said it."

"Two!"

Last edited by 445 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:59 am

Helvetica had barely been aware of anything, other than the overwhelming pain surging through her body. Everything from her legs on up, was screaming at her. Through wet eyes, she could only make out the bright, hazy lights of the arena. Then, the ethereal outline of Mai, climbing over her, the light barely peeking through the idol's hair as she took her position on top of the defeated “student of the game.” The pounding of the ref's hand against the mat sounded thick, underwater, almost, but Mai's words somehow managed to cut through the pain. Those came in loud and clear, causing the humiliated hipster to whimper in embarrassment.

“I~I … You … You're … I mean, that's-”

“THREE!”

The crowd erupted, as the announcer called the match for Mai. The American had seemed to earn the near-universal ire of the crowd, tonight, and seeing Mai get her comeuppance over the loudmouth was something to celebrate. The count had been academic, of course; Mai had skillfully battered Helvetica to the point that there was no way the girl was kicking out. Even now, after the bell, Helvetica could only lie there, panting desperately and failing to hold back the tears. She could feel Mai's toned, athletic body pinning her own curves, suddenly feeling much wider and softer than they actually were, now that she was flattened between the mat and her foe.

“Ugh, Gawd,” Helvetica groaned, taking a moment to try and compose herself. “You … You just suck. So much. I- ughn- I mean, you were just … owww … Just doing moves. Where was the psy-psychology …?” Helvetica was beaten. Thoroughly, utterly beaten. All she could do was lie back, her heart pounding in her chest so hard that Mai could probably feel it. The Japanese woman had beaten her decisively in the ring, taken the win away from her, and completely won over every single one of those drooling fans. But she couldn't take Helvetica's smug sense of superiority. Nothing could take that, she told herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:14 am

Mai didn't remove herself from Helvetica once the three count was done. She did pull one hand off of Helvetica's shoulders and wiped away the tears with her gloved hand, however.

"I belong in this ring, Lee-san." Mai said again and nuzzled Helvetica's cheek with her nose. "I belong here." She repeated in Helvetica's ear. I won't humiliate you if you don't say it, but I will be very disappointed if you can't even admit that to me in private." She said.

"For a rookie with no experience, I was actually surprised with how you wrestled, Lee-san." Mai said and nuzzled Helvetica's cheek again, hoping that the compliment from Mai would be enough to push the "student of the game" into finally admitting something that was obviously true. To Mai, to the crowd and even to Helvetica, no matter how much she denied it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:42 am

As she started to catch her breath, Helvetica's head was beginning to clear. The adrenaline was wearing off, the initial rush of the AFW crowd was starting to die down, a little bit. Knowing that the final bell had rung actually took some of the pressure off of the American, even if she knew that bell signaled what would technically be called (by anyone who had watched the match and kinda-sorta knew how wrestling worked) her "defeat."

The pain, however, didn't go away. Helvetica was still pinned down hard by Mai's athletic frame, and there didn't seem to any way out of that. When Helvetica had the strength to try and squirm free, it only hurt more, causing the "student of the game" to whimper, and drop her shoulders back to the mat. Mai, however, was already wiping her tears away, at this point. When the Japanese pop idol came in close, nuzzled Helvetica's soft cheek with her nose, and began to speak into her ear. This was easily the closest to a real wrestler that Helvetica had ever been, even considering general grappling, and it was beginning to affect her inner fangirl.

"I, uh," Helvetica stammered, still more than a little punch drunk, the stinging pain in her body still affecting her, "you ... uh." Right now, all Helvetica wanted to do, was crawl into a shower, with about four to five bottles of cheap wine and a pound of ice, and rest for a year. "You ..." involuntarily, Helvetica squirmed slightly against Mai, and instantly regretted it as her aching spine reminded her of its existence. "You did ... you did your moves well," she finally said, letting out a loud sigh as she did so. "Even if they didn't make any sense, I don't think you botched any." Slowly, Helvetica turned her face to look Mai straight in the eye. "Really," she said, from beneath sweat-drenched bangs, her eyes reddened from strain, "you have ... you have a lot of potential. Someday, you might not even suck," she said, quietly. She tried again to squirm free, but to no avail. "I-I don't-ow!- don't say that ... too often ... So you'd damn well better ... be grateful!" Helvetica still didn't know how much of this would be making it to her YouTube show, later. Or how many complaints she'd be able to fabricate, when she had to do audio commentary, for this match. But right now, she had to admit ... maybe the fans had a point. This pop star didn't actually seem to suck. "So, yes ... You probably belong in this ring. Damnit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:53 am

Mai waited patiently as Helvetca started to speak. She couldn't deny the contact was starting to Make Mai blush a bit. Their breasts had been pressed together for a while now and Helvetica's squirming, along with the closeness of their heads, made the idol's head swim a bit. Not just that, but Helvetica slowly stammered out the closest thing to an admission of being wrong that Mai could hope for.

When she was finished, Mai was grinning from ear to ear. "Arigatou, Lee-san. I know you did your best and that was very hard for you." As a reward, Mai leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on Helvetica's lips and then finally crawled off the fangirl. She stood up and with a wave of her hand, brought the crowd back to life. She took a bow and pivoted and bowed again before flashing a Vee to the crowd.

After she was finished, she held out a hand to Helvetica and grinned down at the beaten rookie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:15 am

Helvetica couldn't help but feel a bit humiliated. Not just by the defeat, or the incredibly thorough nature of it. The intimate nature of Mai's pin didn't help, of course, keeping her in such a compromising position. What really burned, however, was feeling like she'd just had to give her seal of approval to such a hated foe. Or, at least, that would have been the case, if she hadn't already been feeling like she was going to blush straight through her skin, after spending a few minutes in that hold.

"Y-yeah, yeah, Moonspeak to you, too," Helvetica started, when Mai thanked her. However, the hipster's snark was cut off hard, as she felt Mai's lips plant themselves on hers. Helvetica's eyes opened wide, chills running up and down her spine. The "student of the game" didn't know exactly where this fit in, in the grand scheme of wrestling, but she would have to admit that it was making her rethink at least one or two of her ideas on the sport. She returned the kiss (involuntarily, she told herself), tongue flickering at the edge of her lips until the victorious idol pulled away.

With the cheer of the crowd reaching an apex point at Mai's prompting, Helvetica found her head swimming, a bit. Seeing the idol offer a hand to her, Helvetica accepted it. Hoisting herself up to her feet, she tried to wrap an arm around Mai's waist for support. Her aching legs were still in hardly any shape to support herself, after all. Staring out into the audience, Helvetica did her best to put on a perfect sneer. "You people," she shouted, against the din of the audience, "are so damn easy! Come on, this is blatant pandering! You marks!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Mai wrapped an arm around Helvetica when the girl leaned against her. She left her other hand raised in the air, still absorbing the cheering while Helvetica grumpily argued with the fans.

"Oh hush! They'd be cheering for you too, if you weren't such a stubborn baka." Mai said playfully before helping Helvetica out of the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:59 am

"You're a backer, or whatever you just said," muttered the still punch-drunk Helvetica, as she leaned her full weight into Mai's support. "Or whatever weird moon words you just said." While Mai raised her hand to the audience, receiving the full welcome from them that was due to her for her dominant win and her excellent conduct in the ring, Helvetica, meanwhile, simply sank into Mai's firm side, letting her aching body rely on the idol almost entirely, as they made their way out of the ring.

For her part, Helvetica gestured rudely at the crowd, and even offered a sneer to Mai. When Mai wasn't paying her full attention to the American, of course. The "student of the game" was already composing an incredibly snarky video blog entry about tonight's match. For now, however, Helvetica had to admit that she was grateful for the mecha-neko-fox-etc.-girl, and the surprising kindness she was showing at the moment. Every vertebrae in Helvetica's body was screaming, at the moment. After the beating that Mai had given her, there was no way the the "student of the game" was making it out of the ring, without help.

A single thought, however, kept nagging at the back of Helvetica's mind. The lingering possibility that Mai- potentially, possibly, maybe- didn't suck. "You know," Helvetica grumbled, between steps, "if you'd be up for some coaching, you might actually be pretty good ..." With that, however, Helvetica's head slumped against Mai's shoulder, her soft figure pressing hard against Mai as the two of them went back up the ramp.

Winner: Mai Nagasawa, via pinfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6