Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How To Save The World

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How To Save The World - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Save The World

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:50 am

This time, Taylor didn't laugh. She was amazed that Lukretia had been able to get so personal with her so quickly. But then, her relationship with Lukretia had always been a little strange. Like they somehow understood each other in a way that no one else did. She didn't think too hard about it, but she knew there was something there.

"Oh, yeah dude, totally. Being helpless, like when someone else who wants to hurt you is controlling you and there's nothing you can do... I was helpless a lot for a long time, but when I found out that I was good at fighting, I found my control. I used to work my ass off all the time because I was so afraid that someone would make me feel that way again, but after I retired, all that changed. It's different now. I... maybe I'm not really driven by being afraid anymore, I dunno. I feel like now I fight because... I dunno. I really love people, some of them, anyway. I feel like fighting is a really... like you said, intimate thing, and it's emotional, and it can be really inspiring. It's powerful.

"But about what you said before... people think that because I don't cheat I'm some kind of goody-two-shoes. You make it sound like I only have a chance if the rules are there to protect me. So here, have some intimate shit about me... I follow the rules, but I don't depend on them. I fight as hard as I can and I give everything I have in me, but like, inside the rules, because I choose to. It goes back a long way, but... I have a lot of violence in me. I have violence in my heart. I have a devil in me, and I've got a leash on her, and I let it out a little at a time when I want to."

Taylor's eyes were wide and humorless and unblinking. She didn't care if Lukretia laughed at her, because it was the truth. "I fight fair because it's right, and I'm strong enough to control myself. I don't want to have to really hurt people, because I love them. But don't think for a second that it's because that's all I've got." She shook her head and looked out the window, a reprieve from the atmosphere in the limo. "I don't like to think about it much, but that's that. Think I should tell them that in the interview?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:14 am

Lukretia listened to what Taylor had to say and leaned back in her chair. Once she was finished, she smirked. "Are you telling me zis, Ms. Parker, or yourself ? I stand by vhat I say no matter how you vant to tell me zat you really do fight hard. No one here is questioning your heart."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:24 am

Taylor breathed a laugh and shook her head with half a smile. "Don't worry about it."

Heart had nothing to do with it. Taylor spent so much time fighting and thinking about fighting in a certain way, that she sometimes felt like she had sort of buried something else that was down a little deeper. Maybe if things had gone differently for her in Japan, if she hadn't met Akashi, she might be as bad as a Gatt, or... Lukretia.

"Ya know we're really not as different as you might think," she said. "Like, I think you're more like me than you realize. I don't think I'm much like you, though, if that makes sense. You don't like me because I don't wear expensive shit and drink wine or whatever rich people do, but like, I've got money. I can buy expensive shit. I have dresses and stuff that rock. But I look really damn good in jeans, and maaaaybe you're a little jealous." She gave her a sly smile. "But we both know I would never follow your rules, so it's whatever. I guess you just love me so much you'll drive me to New York just because."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:35 am

Lukretia raised her eyebrow at Taylor's words. "But, I do not hate you one bit, Ms. Parker." She said truthfully. "Zere are very few people I have such disdain for."

Lukretia leaned her head back and smiled. "I vould think ze opposite. I believe you are far more like me. You see ze best in people and vant to bring it out of people."

Lukretia then grinned at Taylor. "I assure you I look really damn good in jeans too.

"And, I'm driving you to New York because we both don't vant to see ze lives of youth squandered. Vhat a vaste." She said frowning.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:08 am

"Most people probably think you hate everybody," Taylor commented.

She couldn't help but laugh, though, mostly at Lukretia. "Bitch, you're like ten years old! You don't own that shit!" She looked her up and down. "And I dunno, dude, you look a little squishy. Stick with your pretty little dresses and stuff. And stick with the desk job, or someday you might see what's it's like being in the ring with a professional."

She wondered what it would be like to fight Lukretia in Friction. Avalanche 2014, main event, Taylor Parker vs Lukretia Von Creuzwhatever, in a steel cage. The fans would go nuts, especially when Taylor gave her the beating of her life.

"But nah, you're more like me. You're just another messed up, punk-ass kid from the block who figured out how to bust her ass to get what she wants. It's funny, because you're like super corporate and stuff, but you're kinda punk too. You do stuff your way and you don't give a fuck, and you've got principles, and if other people don't like it they can kiss your ass. Right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:48 am

Lukretia was not impressed by Taylor's sizing her up. "I assure you zere is only one part of meine body zat is "squishy." She said in an unamused tone.

"Und just because I am now rarely paid to step into a ring does not mean zat I have stopped fighting und making sure zat everyone knows vhy I am ze one in charge." To Lukretia, Taylor was another girl looking to prove herself against the one person everyone hated and would probably pay if given the chance As much as Taylor said she'd never listen to Lukretia, the irony was that she was one of the better mannered employees in the company. Getting a little sassy every now and then was hardly rebellious. She wasn't going to tell Taylor that though. Just like she didn't need to prove that she could beat her in a ring either. She was the one on top, after all.

Lukretia closed her eyes at Taylor's words. "I certainly had every right to have a silver spoon in meine mouth, but you are right enough." She said. "Vhen one becomes a voman, zey must discard childish things." Lukretia began. "But principals stand firm for if ve do not have zose, zen ve are mere beasts. Vhy should I let anyone take zat avay for me vhen I have had to crawl through scheiße just to hold onto zem. Nein. I a von't let anyone lay a hand on zat, no matter vhat." She said narrowing her eyes and scowling at something far past Taylor.

"Fighting is in meine blood but merely fighting is not enough. I believe conflict brings out ze true character of a person. If you vant to see vhat zey are made of, zen put zem in a position vhere conflict is unavoidable. Zey vill be zere own judge jusry und executiioner, if need be." She said in a serious tone. I believe people vill give you ze best zey have vhen pushed up against a vall." Lukretia then lifted her head and smiled at Taylor.

"Vould you have taken me for an optimist, Ms. Parker?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Taylor's mouth tightened and she shook her head as she stared out the window and counted the mile markers on the side of the highway. "Is that what you call it?" She said quietly.

"Okay," she turned back to Lukretia, gesturing in front of her with her hands. "So everybody deals with shit. Right? That's life. Conflict is everywhere, and you can't just throw people in the fire all the time and expect them to come out happier. You're not like some kind of genius humanitarian because you make people suffer who are already suffering. Everybody suffers, but not everyone has anyone to help. What's important is that you help, and make things better. Otherwise... No offense, but everyone would just end up like you."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:21 pm

A throaty chuckle bubbled from Lukretia's mouth. It was low and short but it was there, contained behind thinly smiling lips and fiery blue eyes.

"I fail to see how zat is a bad thing." She said as though that was the end of it.

"So, Ms. Parker." She said, changing the subject. "Vhat sort of things did you do vhen you vere in ze other charity? Zere is room for all manner contributions. Unfortunately, I am not able to devote as much time as I vould like, so most of my contributions come from monetary donations. However, I avays make sure to see zat ze fruits of meine efforts bear vell. In Deutschland I have helped to fund several parks. Not only does it help beautify ze community but it also provides a safe place for children to gather und play. Zis is a vunderbar thing." Lukretia said, smiling genuinely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:17 am

Taylor was glad for the change of subject. Lukretia was doing her a favor, and she didn't need to get into a fight over how Lukretia was deluded and Taylor would kill her in a fight, or how Lukretia she be allowed nowhere near kids. Truthfully, she had no interest in fighting Lukretia, anyway. It wouldn't prove anything.

"Oh, well..." That was sort of a tricky question. What did she do? "At first, I'd just show up and they'd be like this is Taylor Parker! And I don't know how many of them even knew who I was, but I'm blonde and stuff so I got attention. And I'm like a bouncey-ball or something, so we'd play soccer and I'd just zoom around and outrun everybody, but I sucked at actually kicking the ball. We had a good time, even though I didn't speak much Japanese then." That didn't seem to add up to very much. She felt silly that she had been so upset over losing something that she apparently hardly did in the first place.

"I did other stuff too," she added. "But mostly they'd have me show up to group stuff just to be like Taylor Parker is here and stuff! Lots of sports with the kids, then later I got to actually talk to them more. I was like a big sister, but I got this tattoo, so they started calling me Imouto-chan. I... really liked it, actually, and I'm really sad that now I've got no one left who called me that." She pursed her lips sadly and tapped the Imouto tattoo on the side of her neck.

"So I guess I just hung out with kids and cared about 'em. I always wanted to do more, and... here we are."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Lukretia listened quietly to Taylor's response. it seemed pretty normal, really. Taylor was a busy woman as well but she still had the freedom to give time more than money. She certainly didn't fault a person who GAVE to chairty the means with which they gave. What was important was that they helped in their own way.

"I see. Gut, very gut, Miss Parker." Lukretia said simply. "Are you looking to continue in a similar manner? Time can be given in many vays, you know." She said. "Aside from activities, zere is community outreach of other kinds. Perhaps vith your nature, it may be for ze best to continue being in a position to interact directly in zat capacity but if you are going to be an ambassador, zere are more options.

You can go to schools und speak to classrooms or participate in after school programs zat do not necessarily involve physical activites. Zere are community events vhich vould allow you to speak to others who may be interested in doign zere part. For me, I often attend charity events to help encourage others to participate anyvay zey can. Since I am only one voman, if I can get ten more involved, zen it as if I am able to do ze vork of ten of me. Und if ze tell someone und zey tell someone und so on und so forth."

Lukretia leaned back and closed her eyes. "Zese organizations are really quite involved, but I'm sure you'd like to stay as close to ze children as possible?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next