Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Truth in Honesty

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Truth in Honesty - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth in Honesty

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:24 am

Johnny nodded along quietly like a scolded puppy when Taylor spoke. He had, from the moment he opened his mouth, spoke knowing whatever Taylor said would be right. Johnny himself wasn't wrong, but Taylor was right. The best he could hope for was that she would be able to take what he had to say without completely flipping out.

She HAD flipped out but Taylor hadn't said or done anything that she wasn't well within her right to do. He just hoped that after the initial shock that she'd be there for him. He'd need it for what he was about to do in the ring.

once she'd run out of steam, Johnny was quickly holding her, cradling her tightly against him.

"I won't." He said with as much confidence as he had. "I love you babe. I won't let that freak touch me." He said. "I've seen him too. I know what he's capable of."

Johnny ran his fingers through Taylor's blonde locks. "But he hasn't seen what I can do."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:39 am

Taylor wordlessly gazed into Johnny's eyes while he held her. She believed in him, and in his abilities. She did. But there was nothing he could do to make the idea of him facing that monster not scare her to death.

"I'll be right there, babe," she assured him. "I'll take a front row seat if you don't want me at ringside, and if anything goes wrong, I'm going to be all over both of those assholes. And it won't just be my fists waiting for 'em, know what I mean?"

Not a taser. They didn't do the kind of damage Taylor wanted. She'd need something heavy, in case she needed to kill him.

"You can do it, babe, I know you can. But I'm gonna be scared until it's over, okay?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:48 am

Johnny used his strong arms to guide Taylor back onto the bed with him on top of her. The talk had excited him, probably in the wrong way, but that didn't matter now.

"I'll... be scared until then too, babe." Johnny said and kissed Taylor's neck and ear. "But with you watching, it won't be a thing."

Johnny kissed lower as his hands came up higher. "The front row will be perfect." Johnny said between kisses. Johnny now held Taylor's perky breasts in his hands while his mouth kissed them all over.

Someone has to show that guy that this league ain't his personal stompin grounds anyway." He added, though muffled as he continued to explore the softer parts of his wife's hard body.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:31 am

Taylor laid back and gradually relaxed into the comfort of the familiar pleasures that Johnny's mouth could give her. Part of her wasn't done yelling about it, but that part was usually easily placated by Johnny's tongue. Who knew what their marriage would be if they were both so perpetually horny.

"Mm..." She cooed softly. "I think... maybe my baseball bat will see some action, finally. But I do like something with a more personal touch, like brass knuckles... or maybe I should go with something for my knees?" She purred absently. "Mm, babe, you're gonna own King like you own my pussy..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2