Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trials of a Higurashi Twin

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trials of a Higurashi Twin - Page 2 Empty Re: Trials of a Higurashi Twin

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 25, 2014 6:00 am

Dragon took a step back and brushed the sweaty hair from his face. "It's bad when you don't even think what you're doing is wrong. It show just how cruel and malevolent you are." He was monologue-ing like a nerd again. "At least I know what I'm doing isn't proper. But at least it's payback, some measure of justice." He had taken a few steps away from Johnny, expected the Higurashi twin to be injured enough not to crawl to his feet yet. He pulled a steel chair from a nearby rack and charged right back towards Johnny. "You're just like your brother. You take advantage of women. And now...now I'll make you pay for it."

Lioness got excited as she felt Mamouru against her. She trapped his tongue against the side of her mouth with her own and reached up to grab his wrist before it took off her top. She pulled her head back. "You'll have to earn those honey. You're a loser. You don't deserve this," she growled back to him as she held his wrist tightly. "Me, on the other hand..." She released his hand and grabbed hold of his shaft tightly. "This is mine." She stroked it several times, feeling his stiffness and trying to get him to last shorter than she was going to.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 27, 2014 9:05 am

Johnny groaned as he was released from the hold. All he could do was slowly writhe on the ground and listen to whatever bile the masked man was spewing. "S-Shit..." He groaned as he rolled onto his stomach and shut his eyes. Whatever this guy was on, he was full of shit. Johnny knew he didn't take advantage of women at all. In fact, he was pretty sure it was the other way around.

But the last words struck a nerve. Johnny tried to push himself up to he hands and knees. "I don't fuckin t-" The crack over his head put him back to the concert, straddling unconsciousness.

Mamouru felt Lioness wrestle his tongue with an unusual fervor and pin it in place. His wrist as well as she pulled away and spoke. His eyes widened at her words and he groaned as she gripped his shaft and began to stroke his length. His knees bowed and his eyes narrowed. His lips curled into a scowl. He didn't like being called a loser, especially by her.

Mamouru pushed out his hops and stuck his butt in the air, trying to pull his member away from her, or at least make it difficult for her to keep on working him over. He then threw up a knee, trying to bury it in her midsection. "I'm not afraid to stoop low." He growled. "You wouldn't be here if you didn't want to be fucked and that's exactly what's going to happen." He growled, trying to pin her back against the wall.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:14 am

As the steel chair crashed against Johnny's skull, Dragon slowly straightened up to a normal standing position. He brushed the sweaty black hair from his face and laughed quietly to himself at Johnny's unconscious form. Now, at his hand, husband and wife had both been beaten senselessly. He imagined Taylor wouldn't be too happy about this. He never did get a chance to full express how he felt about her predicament. She seemed so confident of herself in public, when she really wasn't on the inside. Everyone had their own, personal feelings about everything that were separate from their outside feelings.

Including Dragon.

He dropped the chair idly at his side and walked over Johnny, straddling him between his feet. He bent over and grabbed Johnny's rough hair between his fingers and dropped to one knee. "It's a shame really. I would've preferred being on the side of you two." He then brushed his other hand across Johnny's face and smiled. "But I'll enjoy fighting you two as well." Dragon, mask and all, then bent his head forward and kissed Johnny's dazed lips with a light lick of the tongue. He then pulled away, dropped Johnny's head to the hard concrete floor, and walked away with that same smile still cemented on.

The smile on Lioness's face broke when Mamouru suddenly kneed her roughly in the abdomen. She groaned and would've slumped forward but Mamouru immediately pinned her against the wall. This time she didn't resist him at all. Her free hand reached out to turn the shower's water up even hotter, the steam building up in the little stall. "Conquer me then, show me that you deserve this body," she responded with another growl. She wasn't going to fight him every step of the way, but she was going to resist as much as she wanted to. It was her night, after all.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2