Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How To Train Your Dragon

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How To Train Your Dragon - Page 3 Empty Re: How To Train Your Dragon

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:15 am

You got jumped?!?! What mask!?!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:16 am

"Hah." Taylor distastefully spat out a laugh. "How about women strong enough to carry the rules even when no one else plays by them?"

She checked the message from Mercy, and scowled. She held up a finger to the guy, and typed out a message. After the fallon match. 3 ppl jumped me and fal. guy w the black mask is on train w me. name?

She looked back up at her travel partner, and was already sick of looking at him and his smug grin.

"All you people will just say anything to get what you want. Do you really think it's easy? It'd be easy for me to just jump over there and beat your face in right now, or five minutes ago, but why would I do that? Because you told me to? Nah, putting up with everyone's shit is hard. What's easy is sniping at everyone like an asshole and picking fights with people half your size.

"You just have fun pissing on your balls and jerking off to my poster, now if I gave you an autograph would you shut the fuck up and let me get back to me book?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:29 am

on the train!?! Only know girls. Can try and get name. Not sure if in time. Will do my best!!! Stay safe!!!!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:54 am

By this point Alex knew Taylor's resolve was far greater than he had expected. He wasn't going to get the reaction he wanted out of her and it kinda seemed pointless to continue. With the words, that is. "Yea, I like those kind of women too," he conceded and continued fiddling with his phone in disinterest. "By all means, go ahead and read your book. Just thought you'd like a real challenge" As if in a complete 180, Alex then casually fiddled with his phone silently. He waited patiently for Taylor to get back to her reading. Then, when she did, he suddenly stood up and out of his seat. He reached out and ripped the book out of her hands. Without hesitation, he tore the book cleanly in half and threw it aside. He crossed his arms and waited for however Taylor would react to that.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:33 am

Taylor snorted, and grabbed her book. What a creep.

She opened up to her page and kept one eye on the man while she looked again for where she'd left off. She felt like she was reading the same line over and over. She just wanted to see what happened after the Flying Pandas beat the shit out of each other!

Alex ripped the book out of her hand, and with an immediacy that was almost shocking, Taylor responded by lunging forward at him and hammering a heavy right straight into his crotch. She planted a foot on him and gave him a violent shove back to his side of the car, and then picked up her book and sat back down like she'd only paused to swat a fly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:01 am

The man stood up proud expecting Taylor to stand up and do the same. Instead she shot a right fist straight into his crotch. Before he could even groan she then shoved him across the cabin to his side where he landed with a thud. At first his hand dropped into his lap as a defense mechanism. Then as the moment passed and he realized he was okay, something clicked inside of him. With what sounded like a cross between a growl and a shout, Alex lunged out of his seat towards Taylor with his right fist winding up for a punch.

But as he crossed the short gap, his left arm shot up not to hit Taylor, but to catch himself. His left arm straightened up and hit the wall above the seats and held him off and above Taylor. His right fist was still behind him, wound up and ready to strike...but it didn't. Alex breathed heavily through his growling teeth just wanting so badly to hit the blonde right then and there. He hovered over her, his head less than a foot away from hers, but he didn't attempt to punch her. At least, not yet.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:25 pm

Taylor sprung up into a half crouch, one foot behind her on the chair, her eyes fixed on Alex's right hand. She was ready to get out of the way, duck under him, get off to the side, go find security and get him out of her face for good.

But she stood her ground. She tried her best not to flinch then the much larger man thumped against the wall behind her head. Her eyes blazed fiercely up at him, but she was acutely aware or just how big he was. Taylor was used to tangling with other girls, and even her husband was only a couple inches taller. Alex had half a foot on her, and he easily had forty pounds on Johnny.

Her breathing was heavy, but controlled. With her back against the wall and him practically on top of her, her options were limited. She wondered, while her heart skipped a beat, what he was going to do.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:01 pm

It had taken her a little bit but Mercy worked as quickly as she could. She didn't have to wonder what Taylor would do with the name but she had no clue about the situation Taylor was in. Mercy carefully thumbed out a text.

His name is Alex. Call me when ur home!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:06 pm

Alex held over Taylor for what felt like ten seconds. He squinted his wrathful, brown his eyes at her. His breathing slowed down but the rage was still on his face. The whole time he had been trying to elicit this kind of response from Taylor. And she managed to turn it completely against him. He hadn't come across a woman who managed to do that to him in ages. And when she did, she didn't stand right up in defiance against his retaliation. Not like Taylor did, at least.

Slowly, Alex's right fist opened up still shaking. In his mind, he had punched her three, four times. But in his mind she had fought back to try or tried to run. Not just stay there looking up at him with her fierce, blue eyes. Taylor was either much braver or more foolish than he had expected. Either way, it wasn't what he expected of her. But admittedly, what he wanted. His right arm slowly descended to his side un-threateningly, unsure himself of what to do.

Then Taylor's phone vibrated in her bag. Alex heard it but didn't even blink to show that he had. Then after a few seconds of silence, he pushed himself off the wall with his left arm, took two steps backward and fell into his seat. His raging eyes were still on Taylor, but the rest of his body slowly relaxed and he leaned his head back. He didn't say a single word to her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Taylor resisted the urge to look down at her phone. Her body stayed tense, coiled, waiting for Alex to make the first move. Her eyes stared back at him, daring him to it. She was perfectly still, except for the rise and fall of her chest while she drew measured, heavy, uneven breaths.

She didn't relax immediately when he backed off. He looked frustrated, like there was no way for him to get what he wanted. That much gave Taylor a little satisfaction.

She checked her phone. It was a small victory. She didn't know exactly why, but she felt safer knowing what to call him. When Dark Angel kept her real name a secret for so long... things went wrong.

"So Alex, you gotta admit," she said coolly, while texting Mercy back. "That was a pretty good shot. Hitting such a small target? I'm fuckin' precise."

asshole almost tried to jump me. almost to tokyo. mbe we talk then

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next