Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How To Train Your Dragon

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How To Train Your Dragon - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Train Your Dragon

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:37 am

"Oh, yeah," Taylor nodded. "Totally. I like a challenge too. That must be why you and two of your friends beat down some bikini girl half your size right after she got her ass kicked in the ring. They must've been so rewarding."

She cocked her head to the side so that her long, red-streaked bangs hung down toward the floor, and combed them out with her fingers. "I have some stuff I fight for, too. I think one of the reasons I got into fighting in the first place was to get rid of people who like to hurt people who can't defend themselves. I can think of at least three of those, right off the top..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:59 am

Alex laughed lightly. He set himself up for that one. "I never laid a finger on her. She lost a stipulation, I thought it'd be good, live practice for them. But you made it interesting." He smiled picturing their exchange that day. "I just couldn't let you ruin it for them. But I guess that explains why you came back to attempt to do just that." Alex tilted his head far to the right until his neck cracked. "But that's good. You fight for something."

"So why don't you fight them then, hmm? Try to get rid of them. I'd hate to see someone's fire burn out just because they never tried to do something." He tilted his head far to the left until it cracked as well.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:22 am

Taylor's attitude reared up and displayed itself in the angles of her eyebrows and the tightness in her face. "Yeah? You wanna tell me about fire, motherfucker?" She irritatedly waved the back of her hand at him. "Who the fuck even are you people? You think you're somebody just because you picked on one girl? For no reason? Oh right, and you tried to go after Johnny. How'd that work out? I remember the cavalry showed up and put your bitches in their place. You people are pathetic."

She put both feet on the floor and leaned forward with her elbows on her knees. She tilted her head so that her red-streaked bangs fell over one eye. "Let me tell you something about fire. I've got it, and you can't touch me. People like you can't hurt me, and nothing you can do will ever stop me. If I come after you, your ass is mine, simple as that. You just better be glad you're not worth my time."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:53 am

Alex's grin stayed planted on his face. That seemed to light the aforementioned fire under her. And she had a lot of it too. It was very refreshing to see someone with legitimate confidence. Someone who would truly never back down from a fight. He didn't need her to tell him that, though, as she had already shown it before. Strong words from a strong fighter. But even after all that she said, there was one thing he still wasn't sure about it. And that was if she could back up all those claims. "Then fight me," he said simply and lifted his chin up high.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:58 pm

Taylor gazed across at the smug bastard for a moment, and then grabbed her water bottle and took a drink.

"You know who I am, right?" She asked. "You know I'm right up near the top of Friction. It's not my job to fight guys. Outside the ring, I don't start fights anymore. I'm not just going to kick your ass because you want it. Like I said, you're not worth it, so fuck you, fanboy, you don't get everything you want."

In the back of her mind, Taylor knew that any fight, especially if it were in the confines of the train, would be heavily in his favor, whatever the hell his name was. He was twice her size, and if Taylor was unable to keep away from him, she probably didn't have much of a chance.

But whatever, she had never had much of a chance her whole life. If he crossed the line, she'd fuck him up and have him arrested.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:19 pm

It was pretty much the answer he expected to receive. Things were never as good as they seemed. Taylor was just another big talker. So many people were these days. It was so easy to be whoever you wanted when you didn't have to back them up. "That's a shame," he shrugged and rolls his eyes. "I was hoping I knew who you were but I guess that's all just part of your 'badass gimmick character' then."

"But I guess you're right," he added as he looked back out the window. "Wouldn't be much of a fight anyways."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Gimmick?!

Taylor had a temper, there was no denying it, and this asshole was asking for it. But in her line of work, learning to deal with provocation was something of a prerequisite. She wasn't going to let some moron play her just because he owned a mask and talked big. And beat up girls in his spare time.

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe I could even the odds and let you jump me from behind again. That's what you really want, anyway, right? All you sick fuckers. You're no good in bed, or you can't get it up, or your girl can't feel your two-inch prick, so you get your rocks off beating up women. Doesn't matter, though, you can dream about beating me down or fucking me, neither one is ever gonna happen."

Taylor measured the distance between them with her eyes, figured out the angles, and came up with a plan. If somehow this asshole was crazy enough to start something on a train, of all places, she needed to be able to take the first shot, and she needed to make it count. She had to make him immediately regret opening his stupid mouth.

She pulled out her phone and held it up and snapped a quick picture of the guy. "Are you gonna tell me your name, or do I have to go find out?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Those words just kept coming. Even the normally well composed Alex was having trouble keeping his cool with Taylor. He didn't like being compared to some of the other wrestlers in Tension. He normally didn't care at all what other people thought of him. They normally could just go screw themselves. Maybe he really did care what Taylor thought, then. But that'd just be silly. Alex shook his head and laughed it off. Maybe it was just because he was already in her head without having realized it. That quick picture made him grin as if realizing this.

"What's wrong? Are you afraid of me or something? Or just wanted a picture to look at later tonight when you're bored with Johnny?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:22 am

Taylor typed out a quick text to Mercy Wrenn and sent her the picture. This is the asshole in the mask that jumped me. Do you know his name?

She put her phone down on top of her gym back and crossed her legs again while she looked back at the black haired man. "Why? Do you wish I was afraid of you? Do you wish that I thought you were to hot that I just couldn't keep my hands off of you? That's pretty classy. What is it about all you mask-wearing psychos? You and Dark Angel should have coffee sometime and talk out your love life frustrations."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:06 am

Alex once again shook his head and laughed. The laugh was more out of frustration than genuine humor. The sudden mention of Dark Angel surprised him, but perhaps that masked wrestler had gotten to Taylor more than she let on. And that made him smile. Maybe he didn't know the full story after all. "Don't flatter yourself honey. I only like strong women who don't cower behind things like words and rules. Women who don't wrestle, but fight." Alex then pulled the phone out of his pocket and pushed a few buttons in disinterest. That did remind him that he needed to visit his sisters and brought up their numbers.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next