by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Please Train Me, Tanikaze-sama!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please Train Me, Tanikaze-sama! - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Train Me, Tanikaze-sama!

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:26 pm

<Ummm…no, I can’️t speak it,> Miyabi said, blushing a little bit and glancing down towards her feet for a second before looking back up into her idol’️s eyes. <I tried to learn, Tanikaze-sama! I really did! But it was so hard…and my high school didn’️t require me to learn it, so I just…sort of…didn’️t.>

Miyabi hadn’️t really thought of her lack of understanding of English as an impediment coming into AFW. It was a Japanese wrestling league based in Tokyo, and she had assumed that knowing Japanese was enough. Evidently, her assumption had been wrong. Well, then…she would just need to learn English. And apparently Akashi was willing to help her with that, too! <You really are the best, Tanikaze-sama!> she said, smiling another big smile.

<Oh, and as far as experience goes, I have…umm…none,> Miyabi admitted sheepishly. <Well, I did have a fight when I was thirteen. And I watch AFW all the time—especially your matches, Tanikaze-sama!>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Please Train Me, Tanikaze-sama! - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Train Me, Tanikaze-sama!

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Akashi sighed at Miyabi's response. She pressed her hand against her forehead. <So... basically no....> She said and looked at Miyabi. <I'll try my best, but you're going to have to put in even MORE work!> Akashi said. <In fact, we should probably start training right now! You're not going to like it either!> She said and clapped her hands. <I'm going to run you ragged!> Akashi clapped her hands together loudly. <Get into your workout gear and hit the gym! I want you running laps until you fall over, got it!?>

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:20 am

<I’️m willing to do whatever it takes, Tanikaze-sama!> Miyabi said, putting a hand to her chest and giving the veteran wrestler a very determined, very serious look. <I know that you’️ll try your best to train me, Tanikaze-sama! I will try my best to learn, too! And I know that you’️re the best, and so training with you, that will make me the best, too! I know it will be tough, but I’️m ready!>

Despite her confident, determined air, Miyabi was a little bit surprised by Akashi’️s announcement. She had expected the life of a sumo wrestler-in-training to be half eating fatty foods and half practicing in the ring. She hadn’️t really been expecting to run…wouldn’️t that make her skinnier? She thought on that for a moment, but she pushed it into the back of her mind. She knew that she had to do whatever Akashi said! She just had one other small problem.

<So, umm…for workout gear…does that mean my mawashi? Because I have that…and I have this outfit…but that’️s it.>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:10 am

Akashi looked at Miyabi and just laughed. "I practice in my mawashi all the time! heck, sometimes that's all I even WRESTLE in! You'll be fine!" She said. "Strip down and get to it! I'll help you put it on!" Akashi said sliding around to Miyabi's back and slapping her firmly on the backside.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:46 am

Miyabi laughed with relief. She had thought that she was missing something, but Akashi’️s reassurances made her feel much better. <Oh, that’️s good! I want to be just like you, Tanikaze-sama!> Miyabi said happily. She squealed as Akashi came around behind her and gave her a firm slap on the rear end. <Guaah! Senseeeei!> Miyabi whined loudly, giggling as she would obey Akashi’️s instructions to undress, pulling her shirt off first, then pulling her skirt down and stepping out of it.

Next came her bra, and as it came off, Miyabi’️s cheeks began to turn a very bright shade of red. She was standing in nothing but her panties in front of her idol—who was completely naked! And to think, just ten minutes ago, she was nothing more than a fan. Taking a deep breath and smiling at Akashi, Miyabi would quickly pull down her panties as well, tossing them on the pile of discarded clothes. She wiggled her naked body a little, showing it off for Akashi’️s inspection, before reaching into her duffel bag and producing the navy blue mawashi she had purchased earlier that week. <Here it is!> she said, holding it out so that Akashi could help her put it on.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:15 am

Akashi watched as Miyabi undressed. Despite watching a girl undress, Akashi did not even bat an eye. She definitely looked up and down the girl's plump body, inspecting it carefully. For once, she wasn't really looking over the girl in a lusty manner. As Miyabi got fullynude, Akashi reached out her hands. She pressed them against Miyabi's belly and ran her hands all along Miyabi's tummy and then went further up. Her hands kneaded Miyabi's large tits and she evenheld them up like she was looking at a piece of fruit.

"Hmmmm...." She said and reached forward, pushing her breasts against Miaybi's. Once contact was made, Akashi froze, suddenly realizing her own nudity as a tingle of pleasure was sent through her. She had her hands out, ready to grab Miyabi's ass. But then she blushed and pulled away.

<M-Miyabi-ch-san.> She said, looking at the girl with rosy cheeks. <I think that something just came up! We'll start tomorrow! Meet in the gym promptly at ten tomorrow morning!>

Akashi stepped away and quickly dressed herself, pulling up her panties and slipping into her kimono and hakama pants just as fast, barely even pulling over the kimono to cover herself.

"Ooook." Akashi said and ruffled Miyabi's hair. "Ja ne, Miaybi-san! Nice to meet you!" She said, and bowed tot he girl before rushing off in a flustered hurry.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:56 am

Miyabi was still holding out her navy blue mawashi for Akashi to help her into, but the older woman didn’️t seem to notice it. Miyabi gasped as Akashi’️s hands ran over her pudgy tummy, the veteran’️s fingers digging into her soft midsection. She squealed and smiled incredulously as the veteran’️s hands moved upwards and groped her breasts, hefting them and squeezing them as if they were a pair of plump, juicy watermelons. Miyabi would push her chest out a little, wanting to make the best possible impression on her new trainer as she was inspected.

Akashi stepped forward and pressed her breasts against Miyabi’️s, causing the young schoolgirl to freeze up. She had been hoping to get close to Akashi, but she had certainly not expected to get this close this fast! Their naked bodies were pressing against each other! Their nipples were even touching! Miyabi gulped and was barely able to keep herself on her feet. She felt like she was going to swoon. This sort of intimate contact felt so good! Akashi felt so soft…but also so powerful…and warm!

Miyabi was still in a daze when Akashi pulled away and hastily decided to cancel their first training session, instead deciding to do it the next morning. <Oh…okay, sensei. Tanikaze-sama. That’️s fine with me,> Miyabi agreed numbly. She would bend down and grab her panties, pulling them back up and smoothing them out over her rump. As she straightened back up, she felt Akashi ruffle her hair. <Gah! Tanikaze-samaaaa!> Miyabi exclaimed, giggling again. She bowed deeply to the sumo woman. <It was great to meet you! I am so glad to be your pupil!> She paused, then added in tentative English: “Uh…bye bye! Goodbye!” And she waved to Akashi as the veteran headed out the door, her face still a deep red as she thought about how close their naked bodies had been.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2