by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Damsel In Distress

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Damsel In Distress Empty Damsel In Distress

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:53 pm

Taylor marked her page and put down her copy of Norman Mailer's The Fight on her nightstand, and traded it for her phone. She thumbed around on it and brought up the camera, and used the front-facing lens to turn the screen into a mirror. She was sporting her third black eye in as many months, one from a big, important woman, one from an upstart rich girl, and one from a big dude with a big mask and a (presumably) tiny penis. She had to admit, though, she kind of liked the black-and-purple ring under her eye. It was kind of sexy.

Her hair was put up in a messy bun on the back of her head, with strands sticking out at odd angles and her long bangs hanging down one side of her face. She was wearing her slightly bookish reading glasses, and she marveled at the strangeness of the effect. She had got used to wearing them and didn't think she looked nerdy or weird at all, but the addition of her black eye made it so much more complicated. It was like the two were playing tug of war with her image.

She stood up from the bed and smoothed down the front of her white, buttoned down dress shirt. It would've looked more formal if it did not fit so well, hugging the curve of her modest bust and following the dip of her trim waist. The tails of it weren't quite long enough to completely cover up her pale blue and white panties. She walked down the hall, her bare feet softly slapping the tatami, and found Johnny on the couch in the living room.

"Hey, Bug," she said, strolling over to him. "Whatcha doin'?" She stood directly in front of him and leaned in against him so that his face was somewhere between her stomach and her chest. She walked her knees onto the couch on either side of him and brought her hands up to her hair, fussing with her bangs before she pulled out the clip and let everything loose. She tousled her blonde locks until they cascaded down over her shoulders.

"Hey, what do you think of my new fashion accessory?" She said, referring to her black eye. "I think I might recreate it with makeup after it heals. What do you think? Does it totally turn you on how bad ass I am?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Damsel In Distress Empty Re: Damsel In Distress

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:59 am

Johnny was relaxing on the couch after a long workout. Once he was finished, and showered, he liked to make a big glass of juice and catch up on some television. It helped relax him before he decided to either work out again or, more likely, find Taylor for a different kind of workout. In one hand he had a celery-cucumber-dragonfruit juice with protein supplement. In the other, he had his remote. There was a new arm wrestling show he wanted to check out. He loved working his upper body and thought maybe the world of arm wrestling could provide some tips and tricks he just wasn't getting int he usual places.

As he was settling in, he saw Taylor approach. With a quick and practiced guzzle, he downed his juice and set it and the remote down as Taylor slid over him. One hand cupped her back and the other slid downward to grab as much of a cheek as he could, gripping it tightly and holding onto her with his strong arms.

"Heya, babe." He said grinning. "Was just tryin out a new juice and a new show. Usual junk. It's cool though. I recorded it so...' Johnny smiled, already leaning forward to plant some affectionate kisses on her torso.

When she mentioned the black eye, however, Johnny looked up. His smile fell and he turned his head. "Like, it was alright at first." He said. "I've had some crazy bitches give me some black eyes before. I know what it's like to get one in a fight and junk but...'

Johnny looked up, his face becoming serious a bit. "I can't really say I'm a fan of this new one, ya know... considerin how you got it and junk." Johnny's fingers dug into Taylor's butt and he lowered his head. "I can still see that dude. I wanna fuckin tear his head off." He practically growled.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:37 am

"Aw, you don't like it anymore?" Taylor pouted. She got up on her knees, straddling Johnny's lap, and pushed into him with her hips to pin him against the back of the couch. She curled her fingers into his silvery hair and looked down at his face, her mouth hardened into a drawn, concerned line.

"Well, that stuff did happen," she said. "To both of us." Johnny didn't have a monopoly on wanting to kick some masked-ass. "It's not easy being hot shit, babe. People will always come after us as long as we're this awesome, and that means we're doing something right. This is the life we worked for, and it's really weird, but I'm not backin' down."

She began to undo the buttons on her shirt, starting from the bottom and slowly revealing her flat, ripped stomach and sparkly little bellybutton jewel, singing softly as she went.

"You can sound the alarm, you can call out your guards, you can fence in your yard, you can hold all the cards..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:46 am

Johnny sighed against Taylor as she spoke. He frowned. He remembered that too. How blindly angry he was. How he felt almost murderous. What that masked man said as though Johnny hadn't been completely blindsided. The hand along her back slid around and he pushed his palm against her exposed stomach. He then slid his hand upward, underneath the button up shirt and cupped her perky breast, kneading the small mound and rubbing her nipple with his thumb while he leaned forward and kissed exposed skin as it was revealed, trailing kisses up her body. With their new position, Johnny's other hand slid along the underside of Taylor's ass and began to grope that as well, feeling the firmness and enjoying himself, even as his own manhood began to stiffen.

"I know babe." He said between kisses. "I know we signed up for it and junk but that don't mean I gotta like seein ya come with what seems like worse an worse injuries each week. I know yer tough, but ya ain't indestructible. And I know ya ain't gonna back down either. That's one of the things I love about ya, you know that. I'm just..."

Johnny's words trailed off as he turned his body and pushed Taylor onto her back on the big couch, taking over unbuttoning duties while kissing the undersides of her breasts.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:35 pm

"But I won't... back... down..." She sang, her eyes closed, lips curling into a satisfied smile as Johnny's hands roamed her body and sent a chill up her back.

"Injuries?" She said. She sort of took exception to that. "Who's injured? And fuckin' right, I'm indestructible, so what's the-"

Johnny interrupted by tossing her on her back, and she didn't fight him. She put her arms up over her head and stretched while his lips tickled the soft curves of her firm little breasts. "We don't seem any worse for the wear, though, right?" Her voice lowered to a sexy purr. "Am I still perky?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Johnny slid his hand between Taylor's breasts and undid the last two buttons by lifting his hand and popping them off. With her chest fully exposed, Johnny grinned. "I said ain't babe." He teased and leaned forward to bite her breast playfully.

Johnny slid up Taylor's body, keeping one hand on her breast while he kissed and nipped up her collar and neck until he was at her lips. He then kissed her deeply. When he pulled away, he pressed his hand against her cheek and smiled.

"I just worry about you, babe. Is that so bad?" Johnny then gave Taylor's boob a squeeze. "Best tits in the league, babe." He said with a chuckle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:58 pm

"Well..." Taylor couldn't say Johnny shouldn't worry about her, because she worried plenty about him. But she could take care of herself.

"That's right they are," she giggled. "I guess if everyone you see has giant fake boobs, suddenly the chick with the B-cups stands out."

Technically, they were somewhere between a B and a C, but for skanked up stage purposes she was used to going a little smaller. She didn't need to point that out to Johnny, though. He knew.

"But babe, I think maybe since you have your way with me all the time you forget who I am," she boasted, and put one hand on the back of his head to play with his hair. "One big dude isn't going to take me out. I'd beat his ass in a fair fight. Plus, I've got loads of backup. I could just have my personal assistant take him out," she joked with a laugh.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Johnny kissed Taylor in between her words. His hands slid almond the smooth skin and hard muscles of her body, exploring her features briefly while he began to kiss back down her body. "I know, babe, there's, like, crazy people all over the league. That dude jumped me too and talked some shit and junk. I know I could taken him too if he had fought me fair."

Johnny sighed as he rested on Taylor's legs. "I know who you are." He said, grinning. Johnny then slid Taylor's panties down around her thighs and began to kiss around her exposed mound. "Oh yeah..." He said, pausing just be core he continued.

"I trust you, babe, you know that. That's why I haven't said anything but... I don't think it was a good idea bringing that girl into our lives."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Taylor squirmed in delight as she was exposed, and arched her back while Johnny moved down. She let out small moans as his lips traced around her sex, immaculately smooth except for a small, trimmed strip of dyed bright blue hair.

While her body pulled her toward blissful oblivion, her mind resisted, caught up on the uncertainties between them. "So, I mean..." she said, adjusting herself on the couch to make Johnny's job easier. "Should we talk about it? I mean, we did before, but... maybe we didn't enough?" She grabbed his hair and pulled his head back so she could look in his eyes. "Like, this is important, and I need to know that you're on my side with this."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:09 pm

As Taylor adjusted, Johnny was about to dive in when his hair was grabbed. She pulled him up and looked at her. He lowered his gaze. "I don't like having her in our house. In our lives. She's a psycho and you can't control people like that. She's gone nutso on both of us. I just think it's a matter of time before she gets bored and then she has our whole lives exposes to whatever twisted shit she's got in her head."

Johnny turned his head, pulling his hair from her grip. His fingers dug into Taylor's thighs a little harder and he stiffly kissed her exposed sex. "Can't we talk about this later, babe?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next