Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Her again?!

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Her again?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Her again?!

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:58 am

Gail didn’️t seem to respond to either Nikolette’️s unflappable cheer or Janet’️s stern, imposing demeanor. She just let loose with another stream of insults. When the slightly shorter girl called her ass fat, Janet couldn’️t help but get a little bit angrier at the little grouchy bitch. She was sucking all the fun out of the room, and the Native American wrestler was just about ready to stop playing nice—but a quick glance back at Nikolette’️s beaming face told Janet that her compatriot was following a very different course of action. It wasn’️t the tack that Janet would have taken, but, if she did it her way and Nikolette did it the other way, there was no way that either of them could succeed.

And so, Janet decided to play along as best she could. With a soft sigh, she would turn back to Gail with a big, bright smile on her face. “Heh heh. Cute,” she would intone cheerfully, a tad condescendingly, reaching a hand out and patting the girl on the head. “My friend Nikki here is right, you know. Sticks in the mud are never champions for very long, if they even make it that far at all. It’️s fine to be all serious in the ring, sweetie, but you need to lighten up outside of it.”

She would turn around and walk back over to where Nikolette was standing. With her back still turned, she would shoot the bigger girl a look that said This isn’️t going to work. When she turned back to Gail, however, she would be nothing but smiles.

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:52 am

Nikolette tried to put on a hopeful smile for Janet. Honestly she wasn't even sure what she was TRYING to accomplish with Gail. Maybe be a friend? Did she even want this girl as a friend? Not really. But now she was feeling kind of determined and stubborn.

"It's not such a bad thing if your opponent underestimates ya now, is it?" She said. "Gives ya an advantage int he ring." She said. "Besides, it's not like Janet will have to have those kinds of matches every time. The Entropy title really tests a girls skills. Maybe even more than the other titles. The opponent gets to pick the stipulations." She nodded, beaming proudly. "So, if she's not champion material, than any old person could just come up with a match that would obviously be int heir favor just to get the belt."

Nikolette slapped Janet on the shoulder and then squeezed her shoulder a bit more in a friendly gesture. She made sure to eye Janet. She was finally starting to formulate a plan. If Gail wasn't going to be friendly because it was the natural thing to do, then Nikolette might be able to force her into it.

"Do you think you could beat Janet, with that attitude? You weren't able to beat me with it." Nikeolette said, boasting just a bit. "Hey, let's say you could pick any match type you wanted? That might even out the gap in talent, right? So then, do you think you might have a shot?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:59 pm

And just when it seemed like Janet was going to do something, she put on that silly attitude, treating Gail like a kid almost. Nikolette wasn't much different, it was like these two somehow planned this out or something. What kind of ruleset was that for a championship belt anyways? The challenger gets to pick the rules? How could they possibly lose then?

The last bit that Nikolette said though, sounded very much like a challenge. And though Gail might have changed a little bit, backing down from this wasn't happening. "What?I'd win in like 10 minutes! You just got.... lucky then!" Ok, that sounded weak, and she seemed to have been saying stuff like that a lot lately... but it was true!

Gail kept talking to try to make her excuse a bit less lame, "And if you picked the rules, of course you beat whoever that old champ was! That's like... not even a fucking challenge." Gail's tone was accusing Janet of not really winning the championship.

Her again?! - Page 3 SAdcZrMHer again?! - Page 3 MVRLLQmHer again?! - Page 3 I82ome3Her again?! - Page 3 UAjmKPCHer again?! - Page 3 MAai8oKHer again?! - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:50 pm

Janet had a feeling that that friendly squeeze on her shoulder from Nikolette had more meaning than it might appear to have on the surface. The taller girl seemed to have a plan for how to deal with Gail, and, though she had an itch to kick Gail’️s ass that she would have really loved to scratch, the Native American wrestler would resist doing so for the time being. She took a breath and calmed down. Maybe they could actually force this girl to stop bitching and just be happy.

Hearing Gail’️s exclamation that she had just gotten lucky in her Entropy title match, Janet laughed. “Sure, sure,” she said, giving the girl a grin. “I did get to pick the rules. But that’️s how the Entropy belt works, sweetie. If you have a problem with that, you’️ll have to go talk to someone who’️s in a position to change it—probably Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt.” Janet chuckled. “You didn’️t answer Nikolette’️s question, though. What sort of match would you pick, if you were in a position to pick one?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:22 am

Janet wasn't easily provoked. That was probably a good thing, being in a fight here, even against someone that wasn't a REAL champ, was not the best way to spend the day. She didn't really have much of a response to that, if it really was how the belt worked, then calling her out on that just seemed weak. There wasn't really much Gail could say that wouldn't be taking back her words.

In place of punching or kicking or whatever, Janet just sent the question back a second time. "Whatever match I want? I dunno, like..." she hadn't really thought of what kind of match she'd be GOOD at. The matches she did win were... one of them was against someone extremely weak and the other one was just her forcing some weaker girl to burst, and as fun that had been, that hadn't seemed like a real match.

"Uh... I dunno... I don't need any dumb rules to beat you!" She wasn't entirely confident on that, but that was besides the point. "But if that's just a what-if... something like, I'd force you to say I'm better after taking you down a bunch of times."

Her again?! - Page 3 SAdcZrMHer again?! - Page 3 MVRLLQmHer again?! - Page 3 I82ome3Her again?! - Page 3 UAjmKPCHer again?! - Page 3 MAai8oKHer again?! - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:09 am

Nikolette listened to Gail fumble for words and suddenly felt a little guilty at her actions. She'd put Gail on the spot pretty badly and been a bit sneaky about it. Janet followed through, of course, and Gail probably deserved it but that didn't make it any less sneaky. But what was done is done, and if they couldn't befriend the salty girl, then they could teach her how to act nicely a different way.

Nikolette pulled her hand back and then clasped it tightly against Gail's shoulder with her firm grip. She smiled at Gail like she had said nothing obstinate. "A verbal submission match, eh?" She said. "I definitely think that would play into your strengths. You're certainly stubborn enough and couldn't just lose with a cheap pin or something like that. Janet would actually have to beat you for real."

Nikolette pulled her hand off f Gail, still grinning as she glanced at Janet. "Well, too bad that Janet gets to pick her opponent. She can face off against anyone she wants so I guess it really [i] is just a hypothetical." Nik added, grinning wider. "Well, I still like yer choice if it's any consolation."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:27 pm

What exactly was Nikolette's job description? Was she actually a coach or something? Either way, her encouragement seemed rather pointless, since like she had said, it wasn't really up to Gail if this imaginary match was going to happen. And although Gail obviously didn't care about it, the idea of a title shot in one go...

"Yeah ok. Whatever, are you guys done... whatever?" This whole conversation seemed pretty pointless, since this was all just a maybe. "Cuz... I fucking don't want to be here with you losers." She was being blunt and direct now, if not completely sure of what she was leaving from.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Nikolette seemed to like the idea of a verbal submission match which was, apparently, Gail’️s preferred style of battle. Janet would smile, but only give a little shrug and add: “As for me, it seems a little plain. But it certainly does sound like it would fit you perfectly, sweetie.” Seeing Nikolette move forward and grab Gail’️s shoulder, the Lakota champion would do the same, clutching at the other shoulder and giving it a squeeze.

“It is too bad it’️s just hypothetical. My last title match was against a real bitch, and I think I’️d rather fight someone friendly than someone grumpy…” She let go of Gail and glanced at Nikolette. It seemed to her that their chances of catching this fly with sugar were growing pretty slim, but she was giving it one last chance, laying on the sugar in thick, obvious sheets to try to get the girl to shape up. She would ignore the next outburst and just give the slightly shorter girl another smile.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:52 am

Nikolette glanced at Janet and gave her a look at Gail's nasty demeanor. She then furrowed her brow and looked at Gail. She stepped in front og the woman and looked at her. "Oi." She said and looked her int he eye. "Let me ask you a serious question. "Do you think you could beat Janet in a verbal submission match?" She said. y"I mean, for real. heart of hearts kinda thing?" She asked, looking seriously at Gail.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:20 am

Aside from their hair colour and current location, there was absolutely no similarity between the temperamental Gail and the unbearably sugary Janet. If it wasn't for the enticing possible match offer and Nikolette's inevitable tug backwards, Gail would have stomped off long ago. But as it was, she had to put up with Janet's almost childish talk and Nikolette's professional(?) questions.

"Look, if you want to fight a nice little girl, just take on janitor bitch here. Ok? You get to pick, that's great, why the fuck do I need to care about this shit?" Janet's continued effort to make friends with Gail was once more shot down. She didn't need to hang with people like this.

Nikolette's serious question was little better, but at least she was being straightforward. "Hmm? Of course! She probably couldn't pin me down once! I'll take the belt in 5 minutes!" As her patience wore thin, her claims became more boastful.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum