Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 3:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bringing Me Back?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bringing Me Back? Empty Bringing Me Back?

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Mamouru stepped up to the door and stared at it. he hadn't been here since just before the match between Aurora and Cassie. So when he received a message from Aurora wanting to meet her at her apartment, he was truly y surprised. As far as he knew, she not only didn't want him to manage her any more, she didn't even want to see his face. He had even been calling around looking for apartments in Kyoto, thinking it was better to move back down there once more. Everyone was in Tokyo now and with Johnny and Taylor thinking about moving as well, he'd be away from everyone who messed up his life.

Mamouru sighed and lifted up his hand. He gave a firm knock onto her door and waited as he adjusted his tie. He decided it might be better if he came formally, dressing as he did when he was her manager, rather than how he would dress casually when they were still lovers. He frowned as he waited. He couldn't even get back at the girl he hated more than anything even more now. Talia was probably laughing at that match, knowing how miserable it made him and Cassie.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Bringing Me Back? Empty Re: Bringing Me Back?

Post by TaliZorah Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:56 pm

The door opened up and Aurora was standing there wearing a simple red blouse and jeans. She leaned against the door and gestured for Mamouru to enter. "Hey," she said casually. "How have you been?" she asked knowing full well he was probably worse off than her. Not that she was sympathetic about it, of course. Aurora shut the door behind him and let him in. The television was playing some recording although a Japanese commercial was on at the moment.

"So...I wanted to apologize. I should have taken your advice seriously." She was referring to Cassie but really didn't want to mention her name. And it wasn't for Mamouru's sake. "Why don't you sit down...," she said as she gestured to the couch. "I was hoping to talk to you about something."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Mamouru bowed when Aurora opened the door. He was stiff despite her relaxed attitude but tried to smile. "I've been..." Mamouru said, stopping as he thought. What should he say? He wasn't sure. "I have been alright, thank you." He said finally.

Memouru walked into her apartment. It was a familiar place. He sat down on the couch when she offered and lowered his head. "No, please don't apologize Aurora-ch-" Mamouru stopped and corrected himself. "San. You did your best and were able to come away with a victory." Mamouru smiled weakly at Aurora. At the cost of Mamouru's whole life. "Now you have a fast track. Isn't that what matters?" Mamouru tilted his head when he was finished. "What did you want to speak about?" He asked. He had a pretty good idea. He felt like Aurora was buttering him up for another slap in the face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Aurora sat down beside Mamouru and leaned back into the sofa. He was kinda right. She technically won the match. Only she really didn't. There was a win on her record against what some would consider was a veteran friction opponent. But it was at the cost of her self confidence. "Oh...well...I wanted to clear some air, ya know?" Unfortunately for Mamouru, she wasn't referring to the semi relationship they had...or the words he had said. There had always been a lingering suspicion on her mind of the way Mamouru felt about Cassie. That wasn't really the problem.

She could hear the water running in the bathroom for a few seconds before it turned off. The television commercials transitioned back into what turned out to be a recording of Summer Splash. By now it had progressed to the coconut milk match that night. Aurora had taken to watching Cassie's old matches including her first pay per view against Jocelyn. What happened during it was partly why Mamouru was here now. "So...I kinda...well..."

The bathroom door opened and Talia walked out wiping her hands dry against her clothes. She seemed upset about something but her expression changed the moment she noticed Mamouru. She didn't say a thing and instead just stared. "Hey...don't freak out okay?"

"Why?" Talia asked somewhat angrily. She looked like she was just betrayed. "What...just why?" She inched towards the door to escape this trap set up by her sister. Aurora anticipated this and had jumped off the couch to block the path to the door. Talia didn't look towards Mamouru after that initial glance.

"Talia, please...I can't have you two upset with each other..." Talia looked away from Aurora and in the direction of the television. She didn't seem to care what Aurora wanted. "You said you were sorry you did that...just...just say it again to him."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:17 am

"Oh."Mamouru said when Aurora said she wanted to clear the air. He supposed it could be good for him to know where he stood with her even if that was just parting ways

Mamouru didn't notice the running water as Aurora tried to speak. He did, however, see what was on the television. He hadn't seen any of Summer Splash because he was in the infirmary and hadn't watched it on television. He only knew what it was because of the scenery.

But when Talia suddenly appeared, Mamouru stood up. His fists clenched tightly and it was hard for him to control himself even as Aurora got up to block them both in.

"Can't have us upset at one another?!" Mamouru shouted. He pointed at Talia. "That bitch ruined my life! Not be mad? You're the only thing keeping me from ... " Mamouru sneered and turned his head, unable to even finish his words.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:38 pm

"From what Mamouru?" Talia barked right back. "From beating me nearly to death? I guess Cassie and you really are meant to be together. You're practically soul-mates." Aurora gave a harsh look to Talia who sighed and crossed her arms in resignation. The older sister knew something like this could have happened but it still wasn't easy to deal with. Even being sisters didn't stop Talia from being bitter.

"Come on you two. You can't hold grudges forever. Tal..." Aurora gently grabbed her sister by her shoulders. "You just said you were sorry about it...just-"

"No I didn't!" Talia interrupted loudly in protest. She shook herself free and retreated to the bathroom.

Aurora pursued one step before the door slammed shut. She sighed loudly and turned back to Mamouru. "Why'd you have to be so hostile?" she asked while shaking her head in resignation.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Mamouru was going to agree with what Talia said until Aurora stepped between them and she suddenly stormed off. Mamouru was glad. Mamouru furrowed his brow when Aurora spoke. "Because she ruined my life." The twin said flatly. "She finished my sentence perfectly. I don't just dislike her, I hate her and if there's anything I can do to make her life as miserable as she has made mine, then I'd do it without a second thought."

Mamouru turned his head. "I'm sorry that she's your sister. I'm orry that you are in the middle of this, Aurora-san." he added. "I'm also sorry that you cannot see her for what she really is. Maybe one day you'll actually watch the things she's done in the AFW."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Aurora looked from Mamouru to the bathroom door. This hatred ran far deeper than she expected. The fact that Mamouru didn't hold anything back just showed how strong that emotion was. "Mamouru..." Aurora started and then stopped. "I have." She didn't follow it up with any words of counter or defense. "I have..." she added and crossed her arms. Her voice dropped all the way to a barely audible whisper.

"What am I suppose to do? She's my sister." Aurora looked back at Mamouru with a somewhat hopeless look on her face. "When I confronted her about it, she said she was sorry that it all had happened. I thought I was getting through to her...then when she saw you...I could just see her instantly close herself off." The blonde looked to the ground and sighed. "What should I do?" she asked again. She asked as if hoping for advice.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Mamouru frowned at Aurora's words. There was a big part of him that wanted to tell her just to get bent and deal with it. He was tired of thinking about Talia but none of this was really Aurora's fault. She was stuck in an impossible situation and just trying to do her best. When she looked at him, Mamouru turned his head. He had to do something aside from tell her to fuck off.

"Ok, Aurora-san." Mamouru said, looking down. "I'll think of something but you might want to stand outside. What I'm going to do, I don't think I want you to hear. But, you may not like it." Mamouru turned around and gave one look at Aurora to tell her she only had one chance to leave.

Mamouru then turned around and walked to the bathroom. He raised his fist and pounded on the door loudly. "Tallia, open up." He said in a loud, stern tone. "We need to talk." He started. "You were right, beating the shit out of you is exactly what I want to do." He started. "Every time I look at your face. But... Aurora-san was put int he middle of this undeservedly. She's trying to do her best to ..." Mamouru shook his head. "Whatever... For her sake, I'm willing to hear what she has to say about it or what she wants to do."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:51 am

Aurora watched seemingly helpless as Mamouru walked up to the bathroom door. Her head jerked back when Mamouru pounded on the door. Despite his request, Talia didn't seem to be listening. She didn't answer at first. Aurora sighed again and took a step towards Mamouru, "Mamu...maybe you-" Before she had a chance to speak, the bathroom door suddenly opened up. And Talia's foot swooped out and kicked Mamouru right in the crotch. She didn't stop to gloat or follow up or anything. She made right for the door to the apartment with every intention to leave. Aurora stepped in front of her and put her hands up. "H-Hey wait-"

But Talia was done listening. She grabbed Aurora by the wrists and forced her back enough until she could get to the door and then shoved her back. "Just leave me alone! These aren't your problems." Then the redhead stomped out of the front door and out of the apartment. Aurora stood there in shock at how violent her sister reacted to it. She had expected defensiveness, reluctance, maybe even hostility. But not violence. After a few seconds had passed, she looked back at Mamouru and walked over to him.

"Are...are you okay Mamouru?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next