by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Our Little Secret

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Our Little Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Little Secret

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:02 am

Akashi scratched her head at Cassie's response. it didn't seem right. Not one bit. Unfortunately she was in no position to argue with anyone. She opened her mouth to speak but then sunk into the couch and frowned. Why did all the weird, awkward stuff happen in her home.

Johnny meanwhile, watched Taylor get hyped up. He didn't like that she didn't get along with Mamouru but he didn't exactly get along with him that much either. It didn't seem like anyone did. Johnny suddenly felt kind of bad for his brother but he didn't show it. He stood up and tried to calm Taylor down by setting his hands on her shoulder and flashing a weak smile at her. "C'mon, Taylor." He said and looked back to Cassie. "Isn't that why Squirt fired Mamouru? Because he was just tryin' to protect her?" Johnny smiled a little more genuinely at Taylor and then looked back at Cassie again. "You don't want her to fire you as her friend and junk, do ya?"

Johnny's hands slipped down Taylor's body and held onto her waist. "If this chick wants to call out Shorty then she can decide if she wants to fight her or not. If she does then she'll just wreck her and that will be that. I don't really know why bro's with her and junk." He certainly had an idea but he wasn't going to just say it like everyone else.

"But..." Johnny really didn't have a but. He squeezed Taylor and pulled her close. "It's cool babe." He whispered, staring into her eyes.

"If you two are going to fuck in my house then take it somewhere private or start gearing up for an orgy!" Akashi blurted out and cackled. "And I have a rule that no one else gets laid here if I'm not, soooooo!" She said and swatted at Taylor's butt. Maybe it would lighten up the mood? Akashi at least hoped so.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:41 am

Taylor swiftly smacked Akashi's hand away. "Shut up, Kashi." She looked back at Johnny and backed him up a step. "Fine. Fine! Then I won't fight that bitch, I'll just fight the other one! The one with our last name."

Then Cassie was on her feet. "Taylor, stop it! Didn't you hear me say that the whole reason I even did that was so that he wouldn't get hurt? Nobody's fighting Mamouru! If you need a fight so badly, you can fight me first!"

Taylor blinked incredulously. She could hardly believe what she was hearing. "What? Why?! You bend over backwards for that cocksucker and what the fuck does he do? Do you want me to list off all the girls he's fucked in the last year? Or how about just the last month?"

"Shut up, Taylor!" Cassie shouted back. "I don't care! Why would I even care about that? Mamouru can do whatever he wants!"

"Yeah, and he fucking does! Whatever and whoever, and he definitely doesn't seem to give a shit about you! Isn't it funny how apparently you're all he can talk about and blah, blah, blah, until you do something he doesn't like, and now he's got some crazy bitch after you? That is some bullshit, Cassie, how about you get some self respect?"

"That is NOT what happened, TAYLOR!" Cassie spluttered and stomped her foot. She was red faced and shaking angry. "You don't know the first thing about it, okay? So why don't you just mind your own business for once? Maybe you're the one who cares who he sleeps with if you're so upset about it!"

"Ohhh, come on. Cut the bullshit, man. Everyone here knows it but you." She looked past Cassie at Akashi and Johnny and put a hand in the air. "Okay, raise your hand if you already knew that Cassie and Mamouru-" She was cut short when Cassie hit her in the mouth. She stumbled back a step, and stared at Cassie in complete shock. For a split second she looked and felt like she might fight her, but she relented, and her voice softened. "Cassie..."

Cassie seethed, and for a moment the two just stared at each other. And then Cassie tackled her.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 5 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Akashi didn't think her attempt to lighten the mood would backfire so spectacularly. Cassie started yelling at Taylor in a way that she never thought possible. But what was weird was that they were yelling about ... Mamouru-kun. It was bizarre and got much more weird when Cassie hit Taylor. Akashi's mouth dropped and she stared at the two. When Cassie tackled Taylor, all she could do was watch. She felt like she was frozen.

Johnny, on the other hand, was up and in action the moment the two girls hit the ground. Watching Cassie hit his wife was something that he never imagined. Certainly not while they were arguing about his brother. His body tensed and he was already standing when they were on the ground. He bent over, wrapped his arms around Cassie and yanked as hard as her could, squeezing as tightly as he could to let her know he wasn't going to allow this to happen. He swiveled his body to put himself between Cassie and Taylor but still held on tightly to the red head. "Dude." He growled. That wasn't ok.

By the time Johnny pulled Cassie off of Taylor, Akashi shook off the cobwebs and stepped between Johnny and Taylor, looking down at her. She had a scowl on her face but held out her hand to help her up. "What. The. Hell!?" She barked, demanding an explanation.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:44 am

Taylor covered her head with her arms, hands behind her head and elbows close together in from to form a protective shell. Cassie swung with the flat of her fist and Taylor twisted her body away from it to lessen the impact, but the moment it landed Cassie's hand grasped Taylor's arm and she began to step over and set up an arm bar, or whatever submission happened to present itself first.

Until Johnny's powerful arms constricted around her and lifted her off. "Put me DOWN!" She protested. "Put me down right now!" She kicked fitfully and shoved at his wrists, but she couldn't budge them. Her attention darted from point to point on his body, quickly assessing her options, but for the time being she was stuck.

Taylor grabbed Akashi's wrist and slung herself up to her feet. She glared at the sumo and shook her head. "Don't fuckin start, Kashi," she growled, sounding like a purebred New Yorker. "It is not fuckin' okay for people to treat her like that. I don't what you been doin' this whole time, but this shit's got to stop."

Cassie finally resigned herself to her fate and went limp in Johnny's grasp. "You can put me down now," she scowled.

"And you gotta talk to that brother of yours," Taylor barked, and jabbed a finger at Johnny. "Before I go pay him a fuckin' visit. Shit."

"I can take care of myself, thanks," Cassie said bitterly.

"Yeah, you can. And you can take care or that chick, Mamouru, and fuckin'... Dark Angel all at the same time. Sounds like a great plan. You really are a goddamn One Girl Army, aren't you?" She said, referring to Cassie's entrance music.

Cassie silently shook her head and looked away, arms folded tightly over her chest. Her short orange hair was a mess, sticking out at odd angles and jutting down into her face. She raked it back with one hand, and walked away, toward her shoes and the front door.

"Could someone please back me up on this?" Taylor waved her hands at Akashi and Johnny, and then checked the inside of her bottom lip and found blood on her fingertips.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:46 am

Johnny held Cassie tightly even though she kicked and squirmed. As tough as she was, Johnny was capable of making all of her techniques pretty useless against his strength. And she wasn't going to get the drop on him like she did with Taylor.

Johnny remained stoic at Taylor's screaming. She wasn't having it and shook her head at Taylor's words. "Start?!" She yelled back. "I'm not the one trying to turn my living room into a hardcore match!" Akashi snorted through her nose. "Don't you even start to put this on me." She said, clenching her fists in case Taylor wanted to replay the previous scene with her playing the role of Cassie.

When Cassie seemed to finally settle down, Johnny set her back down but held onto her, just looser than before. "Be cool, Shorty.' He said. This time he was less threatening and trying to tell her that a fist fight wasn't going to solve anything.

Johnny scowled when Taylor told him to talk to Mamouru. He was glad that his back was turned but he let go of Cassie completely and turned around, trying to unfurl his brow. "If you wanna kick his ass, then just go do it." He said finally. "But... whatever's goin on between Cassie and him... that ain't none of our business, man. Some chick he's doin or, whatever, wants to call her out, then Shorty can decide if she wants to fight her or not." Johnny sighed and rubbed his temples. "Even Dark Angel ain't even around anymore. Cassie broke her face. Not like I see her around and junk. Maybe... we're all makin more of a deal about this than it really is and junk." That's what Johnny decided to say. He wasn't sure if it was right but it made sense to him.

Akashi took a spot next to Taylor and looked at Cassie and Johnny. 'Well, I think Taylor-chan is right. The reason you HAVE family is so they can HELP you through the tough times! Not so they can worry about how you're doing when you're bottling everything up!" Akashi turned and looked at Taylor. "How do you think I feel! I live with her and she pretty much acts like I'm invisible." She said and looked at Cassie. "You're not just hurting yourself. Everyone is hurting because of how you're acting! Why don't you get that!" She said in a frustrated tone.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:18 am

Taylor gave Johnny a look, and he knew perfectly well what it meant. She was not happy, and they could talk about the matter later when it was just the two of them, but she didn't want to have it out with Johnny in front of everyone. At least, not any more than she already had.

She shook her head, but found some relief when Akashi agreed with her. At least, until it seemed like the sumo was laying a guilt trip on poor Cassie. Taylor glared at her again, and raised a finger. "Careful, Kashi," she cautioned. "This isn't about you."

Cassie rolled her eyes. "That's right, it's about you..." She said under her breath while she sat down to tie her shoes. Taylor looked at her in helpless consternation.

"Bear," she chided gently. "Don't be like that. You don't have to prove anything, and whether you like it or not we're in this together. You don't get to tell me to stay out, because it isn't fair. Tell her, Johnny, tell her what you told me before. And you, Kashi, remember?"

Cassie tied her shoes and then stayed sitting on the floor with her hands on her knees together in her chest. She was quiet for long enough that Taylor began to speak again.

"Bear, if you want-"

"You have to let me help you too, ya know," Cassie said quietly. "And I can't tell you how, but you can just trust me, okay? I'm sorry I hit you, I just... I need some air for a minute."

She left through the front door, and Taylor returned to the couch. She sat on the very front edge of it, her back straight. She couldn't relax, but she tried at least to settle her breathing down so that her heart would stop pounding in her ears. Caring about someone else was the hardest thing to bear. It was like setting yourself up for failure, and then having no choice but to do it again.

She looked up at Johnny. "Do you think she'd listen to you?" She said softly, her eyes like a plea.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:44 am

Akashi sighed with exasperation when Taylor told her back off. it was about her. She knew that. It was about everyone and she was sick and tired of the cloud of tension that hung over everyone. And she hated even more that everyone seemed to be tip toeing around her like somehow all she could do was make things worse. That was what really made her mad. No one cared that anyone else had any feelings. She just watched as Cassie left and Taylor started talking to Johnny.

Johnny aslo watched the scene with a hard expression. He had been put in a difficult position and he didn't like it. He was upset at Cassie but he also found like Taylor was just not in a position to understand the situation either. That she was only doing what she knew how to do and that was to push. But she COULDN'T push this time. Johnny knew that. But he couldn't tell her NOT to push because that would just make her push more.

When she gave him that look, Johnny sighed. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, babe." He said in a weak tone. "I'll go talk to her. I'll talk to Mamouru too." He said and turned around, his shoulders were visibly slumped. He'd have to talk to everyone. When did HE become the problem solver? He was just a dude trying to live his life. He hated drama. It harshed his mellow and Johnny hated that more than anything.

Johnny slipped his shoes on and stepped out the door. He closed it loudly enough for Cassie to hear and then caught up with her. "Yo." He said firmly. "You can't do that man." He scolded. "You can't just go and hit my wife." He emphasized the word. He then put a hand firmly on Cassie's back. "I have your back, dude." He said. "But, you gotta be cool."

"This... BLOWS!" Akashi said crossing her arms and huffing as she looked at Taylor her face then softened and she sat down next to her. She stared for a long time and then her head slumped against Taylor's. "Why does everything have to be so difficult all the time, Taylor-chan. Stubborn people... are the worst and it seems like we're in no short supply of them. You, me... Cassie-chan... Nothing will ever resolve if no one budges an inch on anything. I don't know how much longer I can take it. My family is falling apart right in front of me and..."

Akashi stood up and threw her hands int he air. "It's driving me to drink!" She turned and looked at Taylor. "Do you want some tea?" She asked, tilting her head, trying hard to keep herself composed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Taylor visibly deflated along with Johnny. The dejected look about him made her want to stop everything and go hug him for a year. "I love you, babe," she called after him before he was out the door.

Cassie stopped on the sidewalk a few yards up and looked back at Johnny. She waited for him to catch up. "She can take it," she grumbled. She sighed heavily. "I'm sorry, Johnny, and... thanks. I just..." She resumed walking, but slowly, kicking at little pebbles on the sidewalk with each step. "I need this all to be done, is all. And it'll never be done unless I handle it. If Taylor tried to fight Aurora, that would only make things worse for her. Right? We need to have a plan to deal with Talia so she can't hurt anyone else, and in the meantime I need to just need to deal with it. We need that match." She was careful not to mention Mamouru.

But then there was that text... "But... if Talia's really is trying to make up with Taylor, then... I don't to do anything to mess that up. The whole point is to not ruin things for Taylor! Right? I... Johnny, I can't even remember why we have this little secret anymore. Can't we just tell everyone and go get Talia and tell her she better be nice?"

"This isn't Cassie's fault, Kashi," Taylor said sternly. "She's doing the best she can, but it's just so fucking unfair. I mean, the whole thing started with..." Her eyes widened as one realization chained into the next. "Jesus, Talia..." The cage match. She leaned forward and buried her face in her hands. Talia was jealous of Taylor and attacked her in her match against Chigusa. Cassie ran out to save Taylor. Talia disappeared, and... then Dark Angel. She knew the sequence of events, but she'd just never put them together before. Dark Angel was after Cassie because Talia was jealous of Taylor and wanted Johnny. If Taylor had dealt with Talia in the first place, Cassie would never have had to deal with that psycho. There probably would never have been a Dark Angel.

Maybe Cassie already knew, but if she didn't Taylor wasn't going to be the one to tell her. She could fix this. Somehow. Maybe she could talk to Talia and be a little more... diplomatic or something. If Talia forgave Taylor, than maybe she wouldn't be so dead set on ruining Cassie.

"Kashi, I have to tell you something." She stood up off the couch and followed Akashi into the kitchen. "It's about Dark Angel."

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:24 am

"She can take it." Johnny said, agreeing with Cassie. "I can't." Johnny then sighed and listened to to Cassie's words. He nodded along with Cassie but when she was finished, he shook his head. "How could she really be trying to make up with Taylor, man?" He said angrily. "Her and I get into it and she goads me into nearly beating her up. And you're tellin me that she decides it might be a good time to bury the hatchet with Taylor? I ain't buyin THAT man. Not for one second!" Johnny stopped, crossed his arms and tapped his foot. "So, why the hell are we wastin our time with that Aurora chick anyway? Just cause she's got some bug up her ass because you've had to fight some crazy bitches that don't know when to back off."

Johnny pointed at Cassie like he was accusing her but he wasn't he was accusing Aurora. "I've HAD to fight crazy chicks, man. When some bitch has got it in her head that she won't be happy until she's torn your nuts off, you're lucky if ALL you do is put her in the hospital! I guarantee that she hasn't had to fight anyone like that at all!" Johnny blushed suddenly. "Uh... not that you'd know about the nuts thing or anything, Shorty."

"I know but!"
Akashi said, trying to get in a word. She wasn't mad at Cassie, she just didn't like the situation. But what could she do? Akashi put on a kettle and turned to look at Taylor. "Huh? What..." She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:36 am

"We're not wasting time!" Cassie threw her hands up in the air. "Johnny, she's Talia's sister, and she thinks I tried to kill her or something. She's not going to just let it go." She pointed her finger right back at Johnny. "It doesn't matter what kind of girls I fought, she's going to be looking for me, and when she finds me I want it to be in the ring and not on the street or the locker room or something. I'm scared, Johnny." She paused. Her brow knit up and her eyes ached with the weight of her own personal tragedy. She added, in a small voice. "I just want everything to be okay, and I think maybe if she gets to know me a little she wont think those things about me. I'm not a... sadist."

"You remember Talia Wilson, right?" Taylor said, leaning against the kitchen counter with her arms folded over her chest. "She says that, like... you hit it and quit. I know you kinda used her as a sub and all... did you fuck her too? Was she, like... was she okay with that?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next