Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Secret Lunch Break.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Secret Lunch Break.  Empty A Secret Lunch Break.

Post by Ringropes98 Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:39 am

The call was sudden and unexpected. He didn’t know how this person had gotten his number but it wasn’t like it was that hard to find. He gave it out to management and others in the case that they wanted to give his client a match. And this case was no different as the call had shown. The woman he spoke to was quick and to the point, but he was experienced in reading people. This woman wanted something.

And he had an idea of what, or rather who that was.

So here he was in an indiscriminate restaurant waiting for his newest interest to arrive. It was a fairly decent restaurant, no way he was going to meet this woman in a place as tacky as a fast food place. The poke had grown on him and he thought it would be the perfect place to meet.

So, clad in his red polo shirt and long dark pants. Lewis waited for this Irisa woman to arrive.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

A Secret Lunch Break.  Empty Re: A Secret Lunch Break.

Post by BuckleBuster Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:36 pm

Irisa's high heels clacked against the concrete sidewalk as she made her way to the restaurant entrance. She sighed with disappointment as she was forced to open the doors by herself, but she somewhat expected that already after discovering only a few minutes ago that they didn't even offer a valet service. The inside was only mildly better, with the kind of décor that would make most middle class people think they were in a refined establishment, but only managing to leave a sour taste in her posh mouth. If this was a pleasure meeting she wouldn't have even stepped foot through the door, but she was here for business... well, pleasurable business.

She gave no more than a dismissive nod towards the attendant as he directed her towards her table, eyeing the polo-clad man who occupied one of it's two seats with with a slightly annoyed look on his face. Her bright red lip curled into a sly smile as she slowly made her way to the table, showing no signs that she was aware of how late she was. fashionably late in her eyes, annoyingly tardy in the eyes of most others. She passed fleeting glances towards the other patrons of the restaurant, discovering she was far overdressed for the occasion.

Irisa Kato:

"Lewis I presume? Pleasure to meet" She said flatly as she stopped just short of the seated man, extending a limp hand high above his head in what was a apathetic attempt at a handshake. She hadn't taken her seat yet, forcing Lewis to standup if he was to shake; an inconsiderate gesture on her part but one that clearly displayed her thoughts of her status in relation to him.

Momentum
Carina Álvarez

BuckleBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 pm

Lewis figured that the woman he was about to meet was the posh sort. The kind where you have to work around their schedule no matter the situation. So when half an hour rolled by and the manager saw no one that he would imagine as a haughty wrestler. He simply moved to reading his emails off of his phone.

It was fifteen minutes later that Lewis would hear the tell tale clicking of high heels. Looking up, he saw who he immediately recognized as his newest customer. Already he could feel the corners of his lips rising, but he made sure to force it down and instead remain passive as the white haired beauty that had no right to be in an establishment such as this made her way up to him.

It was funny. The way the woman introduced herself with a limp handshake that forced the short polo clad man to stand up to shake it. She probably believed that she was unique, that there was no one in the world that was like her. Lewis could count a name on each finger to say otherwise. That this Irisa was as cliche as rich brats got.

But the manager said no such thing, keeping such thoughts in his mind as nothing more than a personal joke. After all, Rich brats were his greatest customers. “The pleasure is all mine Miss Irisa. And might I say that you are as beautiful as your voice made you out to be. Please take a seat.” He gestured to the open seat from across him. “Sorry if this locale isn’t up to your usual standards. But I’ve learned quite a few times that the five star bistros are usually tagged with far too many of those annoying journalists. And I figured you’d want to keep this little meeting under wraps for now.” he said, hinting to the real reason him and this beautiful woman were meeting here.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckleBuster Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:57 am

Whatever reservations she had about this place or the person she would be meeting seemed to dissipate as Lewis' silver tongue began to work it's magic. Irisa's stern expression softened into a tight smile. She always did appreciate a healthy bit of flattery, the distinction between sucking up and a genuine compliment being of little concern to her.

She took her seat across from Lewis, listening keenly as he concluded his niceties. She paused for a few seconds after he was done speaking, taking a moment to straighten out the silverware already neatly placed out in front. "Fair point" she said with a nod, her distaste for the restaurant already a fading point in her mind as they were beginning to get to business. Then there was the point about the journalists. She personally loved the attention that came with the paparazzi's, but she was still relatively new in the league and still had a long way to go before reaching that level of stardom. Still, Lewis was right in assuming a fresh face would garner at least some unwanted attention.

"Yes, I quite agree. Word getting out would just spoil all the fun" she said slyly. "But before we get into that... Drinks!" She diverted her attention to the nearby waiter, summoning him to the table with a snap of her fingers.

"Your best bottle of Daiginjo... make that Junmai sake, for me and my friend here" Irisa ordered, changing her order midsentence after remembering where she was again. She dismissed him with a shoo of her hand, depriving Lewis of the chance to order a drink for myself. She began exploring the menu in front of, taking mental note of the items that seemed the most appealing.

"I trust you have some idea of why I'm here, but in case I haven't you haven't figured it out already, I'm in need of a match." She muttered, here eyes still glue to the menu in front of her. "I'll make sure to divulge the details once our drinks arrive, but in the meantime, I trust you've brought files regarding your current clientele?"

Last edited by BuckleBuster on Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Momentum
Carina Álvarez

BuckleBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:34 pm

And just like that, Lewis’s silver tongue had managed to quell the haughty woman in front of her. He appreciated that she understood the actual logic behind his choice of venue. Too many occasions has he met a customer that would cause a scene because a place like this wasn’t fit for someone like her.

So with that crisis averted, Lewis wasn’t all too surprised when Irisa would call the waiter and ask for a couple of drinks. And the polo clad man had to admit, this woman had a pretty good taste in alcohol if what she ordered was any indication. It has been so long since Lewis actually had a quality drink.

However, not long after she ordered. It was back to business for the two of them. Oh Lewis knew exactly why she was here, and he was already pulling out a series of files he was going to show her. Mainly of the roster he managed or had a decent finger in. While not the manager for some of these girls, he still had some weight to get what he wanted.

“But of course. And please, peruse to your liking. If you want my personal preference, I’m thinking that this one will be perfect for you. I’m assuming of course that you want your… ahem “event” to be spectacular on your side correct? Then she’ll be just the one for you.”

The file he pointed out would of course be his most sought after client. But not for the reasons many would think. If Irisa were to open it, the first thing she would see would be a picture of who he spoke of. Her size and strength on full display. But she would only need to read further to realize just what a perfect specimen she was for the white haired woman.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckleBuster Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:42 pm

With her choice in dish selected, Irisa's closed the menu and discarded it the side. Her teel eyes were now attracted towards the files neatly spread out in front of her, one of which contained perhaps an even tastier prospect than the meal she had chosen. Her finger glanced over the spread out folders, hovering for a few seconds over the one Lewis had suggested before resuming it's trip around the rest of the files. There was no denying that the client Lewis had in mind was definitely the one, that much was obvious from the very second Lewis pointed her out, but she didn't want him to know that right away.

Their drinks arrived sooner than expected, allowing for Irisa to take a graceful sip before resuming her perusing. Her finger dropped to a file Lewis had placed off to the side, obviously signaling that she would have no interest in it. She opened it anyways before discovering he was right. She pushed it off even further to the side, giving each file a similar treatment until she was left with only the one Lewis had pointed out to her before.

Despite her air of seriousness, their was no hiding the smile that was beginning to creep up on Irisa's face. "Spectacular is putting it mildly my dear Lewis." she said, leaning in to get an even closer view of the face clipped onto the folder. She was a true behemoth, her tanned skin exuding a certain softness despite the muscles that bulged within them. The name 'Sasha Mellows' was bolded and underlined underneath the photo, with her relevant stats neatly organized in the ensuing pages. "She's rather... large wouldn't you say?" Irisa asked, a hint of concern making itself evident with a raised eyebrow. Irisa was far from a small women herself, but even she would be dwarfed in comparison to the giantess Lewis was trying to pair her up with.

Momentum
Carina Álvarez

BuckleBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:51 pm

Lewis knew the game the woman in front of him was playing. It was a game he’s seen what feels like a thousand times. Which was why he remained patient as Irisa slowly opened and looked through each of the files he had given her. He already knew which one she was going to pick, so all he needed to do was watch and wait for her to finish.

Oh. And take a few sips of some quite tasty wine as the waiter finally returned with what they had ordered. The polo clad male watched in silence as Irisa finally opened up the folder her recommended. Smiled behind his wine glass as he watched her eyes light up in what could only be lustful glee.

And when she asked her rhetoric question, Lewis was ready and waiting for her. “I say that’s the true beauty of it my dear. Everyone has seen a giant squash a lightweight or a middleweight. It’s old news, something people expect to happen. But when it’s turned on it’s head. When David beats Goliath. Those people are shocked, Intrigued, but most of all, want to see more. Dear Sasha is indeed quite large, and is no doubt much stronger than you. But it’s her weaknesses that suit to your particular skills. All I ask, aside from a small share of the winnings from the bets. Is that you make it a good show.”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckleBuster Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:29 pm

"David and goliath..." Irisa repeated the pleasant analogy to herself. She pondered the proposition further, dissecting Lewis' words syllable by syllable as she searched for a deeper meaning. On paper this would undoubtedly be a major mismatch. Lewis himself admitted that this women was no doubt stronger than herself. And while no explicit mentioning of her weaknesses was anywhere to be found in the files, Irisa had managed to pick up on the clues the man was laying out in front of her.

"I must say, I'm quiet intrigued at the prospect of slaying your goliath with my... feminine touch. I agree, it will be quiet the story indeed. One that would bring about just the kind of fame and fortune I need to propel my career, and speaking of fortune..." Irisa drummed her fingers along the table, weighing the demands Lewis had set out for her. She had no qualms about what he was asking for. In fact, it all seemed rather standard. " You'll get your slice of the pie my dear, and as for putting on a good show, well that just goes without saying. But I have a few requests of my own"

She slowly readjusted herself in her seat, leaning in even closer until her nose hovered just a few inches from Lewis' face. "You'll be compensated generously, of that you need not worry. But I want assurances that I'll be allowed to do as I please to your client. Every second she's in that ring, she's mine, do you understand? Mine to play with, mine to toy with, mine to destroy. That my dear Lewis, is how I will put on a great show. The last thing I want is some pesky official throwing the rulebook at me mid-match."

Irisa paused to take a sip of her drink while showing no signs that she actually enjoyed the mid-priced beverage. "So it goes without saying then, that a match type with relatively few rules is in order. One that allows me unfettered access to sweet Sasha. I have a number of options in store already, but I'm more intrigued to hear what you had in mind for your client Lewis" She leaned back into her seat as she took another sip, her eyebrow raised in curiosity as she eagerly awaited the man's response.

Momentum
Carina Álvarez

BuckleBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:25 pm

Well. It certainly looks like Lewis’s words have this woman hooked in more ways than one. He could already see the thoughts rolling inside of her hand behind her lust filled eyes. The fantasies she planned to make reality when she finally got her hands on his client. He’s seen the same sight many times before, and he never once got tired of it.

He took another sip of his wine as Irisa began to speak again. Guaranteeing that he’ll get his slice of his winnings as agreed, and that she plans on giving more than just a show when she and his client finally find themselves together in the ring. Lewis thought that it was a done deal at that point, until his customer asked for some assurances of her own.

And Lewis nodded along as she listed them off. He could understand them too. No one wanted to see their fun end prematurely, neither the player or the watchers. So taking care that a pesky referee doesn’t get in the way of things would be easy enough to handle. Especially with the suggestions that Lewis was about to give for her.

“Ah! All understandable worries I know. And don’t you worry, I have enough connections with management and the ladies in stripes to know which are the sticklers and which are the ones willing to look the other way for a price.” he answered whilst rubbing his finger and thumb together.

“Now as for the match. Well that’s the fun part isn’t it. While you’re not well known at this point in time, making it a standard hentai match would be far too obvious. Both for my client and the betters. No, we need to get creative. No disqualifications could work, but again we run the risk of those who’ve watched for a while to realize something. A ladder match could work and we could have the item hanging be a collar or a form stating that the loser is to be the winners prisoner for the weekend or something.” he listed off.

“Or if you want to get really adventurous. We could have it in a cage, just you and her locked in together. I could even pull some strings to have it where the referee can’t go inside either. Just you and her and all of the time in the world. With the only way to end it is to escape the cage. Of course once you’ve had your fun I could arrange for the door to “conveniently” unlock and open up.” he smiled wryly.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckleBuster Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:55 pm

Lewis was right, a certain amount of string-pulling was going to be necessary if they were to pull of the sensual spectacle they both had in mind, and while she normally strayed away from outright rule breaking in a match, she didn't mind a fair amount of background deceit and deception if it meant that her dream match would go off without a hitch. So when he mentioned calling in connections to ensure as little interference as possible, Irisa nodded her head to show that she was unopposed to the arrangement.

The cool liquid sloshed around in Irisa's glass as she patiently listened as Lewis began listing options. Her eyes drooped in boredom as the more traditional options were delivered first, but they slowly perked up again as the more interesting choices began to present themselves. No disqualification, ladders, POW... all tried and tested method of fun for the devilish wrestler, but not nearly the level of debauchery she was looking for. But a cage match on the other hand...

"Oh Lewis, if there's one word that describes me best, it's certainly adventurous" Irisa whispered taking another smooth sip from her glass. "Cage match it is then! With all of the amenities and conveniences you just mentioned to make this a night truly worth remembering."

"I propose a toast, to our little arrangement, and of course, to our dear friend Sasha" Irisa raised her glass triumphantly in the air, a sly smile adorned on her face to show that she was satisficed with the cruel and sadistic match the two had just drawn up.

Momentum
Carina Álvarez

BuckleBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next