Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

There and Back Again

2 posters

Go down

There and Back Again Empty There and Back Again

Post by TaliZorah Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:44 am

Aurora rolled off of Mamouru to the side. She let out a very happy sigh as she continued gasping though a little quieter each time. She leaned over him and kissed him a few more times. "See? Wasn't it great that way as well?" She whispered quietly. Not that anyone would hear them in her room but it felt like it'd be a more intimate gesture. "Was it good for you as well?" she asked curiously. She assumed it had been but it was always an important question.

Aurora reached down and pulled the bedsheets over the two. It was starting to get a little cold as summer was ending. It was beautiful outside...but only when fully clothed. She cuddled herself up closer to Mamouru and smiled.

Despite everything going on, though, there was still one thing that kept on sitting in her mind. "Hey...I've been thinking...I've been in friction for awhile now...I think it's about time I got out there and had a match."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

There and Back Again Empty Re: There and Back Again

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:07 am

Mamouru closed his eyes as Aurora rolled off of him. He smiled pleasantly and laid against the bed and the pillow his head rested upon for a moment before he turned and looked at Aurora just in time to see her incoming with a kiss. He lifted one hand up and ran his fingers through her sweat soaked hair long enough to deepen the kiss for a moment.

"You're always full of surprises, Aurora-chan." Mamouru said. He smiled and nodded pleasantly at Aurora. Not that what they did was anything new for him. In the bedroom she certainly wasn't blowing Mamouru's mind with her creativity. But that didn't matter. The thought of fucking Talia's sister and making her moan and say his name turned him on a lot more than he'd ever been turned on in a long time. It was definitely a new aspect to a relationship which, Mamouru had to admit, if not for the circumstances he may have already abandoned.

But the circumstances were what they were and because of them he was definitely attracted to Aurora. "It was definitely good, Aurora-chan. You're certainly something,"
Mamouru turned and pulled her close whens he cuddled. He entangled their legs and pressed their foreheads together. He raised an eyebrow as he heard her words.

"Well... yeah... you did have to delay your introduction because of what happened with Talia-chan. You're ready to finally debut? I'll set up a match right away if you want. I'll go to the offices tomorrow. We'll be busy most of today, right?" He said as he kissed her on the lips and smiled wryly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:33 am

Aurora nodded closely to Mamouru. "Yea...I think I'm good to wrestle now..." The mentioning of her sister made her a little uneasy. Talia didn't say much when the headbrace came off. It was mostly Aurora doing all the talking. And only days after she could walk again, Talia signed herself out against the doctors wishes and vanished once more. She wanted to be there for her sister but she couldn't if she didn't want to be helped. There was one distinct way she knew she could help Talia, however.

"I want a match with Cassie Elliot," she said firmly. She knew Mamouru had been Cassie's manager at one point and was probably bias in some way in the matter. He'd have to get over that immediately. "I need to stop her from harming more people." She had heard about Jocelyn the match before the one with Talia. This girl was going around deliberately injuring opponents and no one was standing up to her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:51 am

Mamouru nodded to Aurora. She needed to get back into the ring. She could take out some aggression on an opponent and get her mind off what happened with her sister.

But Mamouru wasn't expecting her to say Cassie's name. His eyes widened and he sat up. He looked down at Aurora and let his eyes wander along her body for a moment. "Aurora-chan." She said softly. "I don't think that's the best idea. I think that you should look for someone else to fight first." Mamouru turned his head. "If you go into a match with her without a clear her."

Mamouru leaned over and traced his hand along her breast. "Aurora-chan..." He said as he looked at her. "That last thing I want to have happen is for you to get reckless... I definitely think you can beat her... but without a clear head, you might make a foolish mistake... I hope you just understand that much."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Aurora figured that'd be the answer. Mamouru was Cassie's ex manager so he probably knew what to expect from her. But he also may have been biased as well. Aurora had watched Cassie's matches and came to a conclusion. "She's not that good. I know I will beat her." For a moment she looked quite serious. "She has fits but she lacks some...fight or skill. She's always on the opposite end of a beating and managed to scrounge something out of it. I won't give her the chance."

Besides, there was a certain matter of teaching the girl a well deserved lesson in the ring. She couldn't just casually injure people without hesitation because they're in the way or because the match rules allowed it. They weren't gladiators in a roman coliseum. They were entertainers in a competitive business. You weren't suppose to treat others like enemies of war when they're only your rivals in the ring. She brushed some of the sweaty hair out of her face and tried to break the serious look on her face with a smile.

"I'm confident I'll beat her. It'll be a great start for me too. It'd push me up into the spotlight so I don't have to grind it out against lowbies for months."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:14 am

Mamouru listened to Aurora. He looked down. "She's better than you think." Mamouru said. "Or, rather, what you believe to be her flaws and what her actual flaws are are not the same, I think." He said trying to give her an honest opinion.

Mamouru then closed his eyes. "Aurora-chan." Mamouru said. He actually wondered about something. "Have you seen the match that Cassie-san and your sister were in? The one that hospitalized her? She couldn't have. If she was looking for Cassie Elliot Vs. Talia Wilson, she'd never find that match. It didn't exist. Mamouru knew that Aurora had no clue what kind of wench Talia was. And if she DID know, she probably wouldn't believe it. Mamouru wanted to keep Aurora sheltered from the truth but he wasn't sure how long he'd be able to.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:33 am

Aurora closed her eyes and nodded. "I saw it," she whispered hesitantly. She'd seen everything she needed of it. Cassie kept attacking her sister even as she gave clear indications of surrender. If Cassie had stopped, maybe Talia wouldn't have had to be hospitalized as badly as she was. She didn't expect Cassie to show anymore restraint for her, but she would be ready for it. She didn't care what Talia was wearing or anything. Why would she after all?

"Besides...there WILL be a referee for my match."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:26 am

She said she saw it, but what else did she see?did she see the first match where Dark Angel practically murdered Cassie? Was she able to put two and two together and go check out any of Dark Angel's other matches? Mamouru knew the answer. If she did, she'd eventually come upon the Tatyina match and put two and two together there. Mamouru didn't believe that Aurora was really THAT stupid, but she was an ostrich burying her head in the sand.

Mamouru sat up and leaned against the headboard. She looked at Aurora. "I'm your manager, Aurora-chan. If you want the match, I'll set it up for you. If there's anyone who can give you any insight into beating Cassie, it's me. So, I suppose that will work in our favor. I just want you to fully understand the scope of the match and not just look through blinders of revenge."

Mamouru then slid back down and straddled Aurora, looking down at her with a flicker in his eye. He couldn't deny the thought of two women he was so intimately close to fighting each other. More than that, he was orchestrating it. Mamouru pushed Aurora's shoulders down and pinned her. He held his chest over her as he looked down and threatened to begin again without her. "Show me what you've got, Aurora-chan." He said as he grinned down at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down