Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

If You Do It, Do It Right

+4
kerflubble
Cy_Man
Tatyina
Bluemouse
8 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

If You Do It, Do It Right - Page 11 Empty Re: If You Do It, Do It Right

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:04 am

Cassie said nothing, and her eyes stayed fixed on Taylor. Talia showing her face in public, without the mask, was unnerving. But why? Wasn't it better that the mask was gone, since that was the thing that had caused so many problems in the last few torturous months?

She knew why. No one knew who she was. That meant Talia could cause twice as much trouble and do damage as herself, on top of anything she did with the mask on. She couldn't let her near Taylor. What if she did to Taylor what she did to Mamouru? What if she... She'd kill her.

Her fists were clenched so tightly she was shaking. She consciously opened them and took a breath to steady herself. She looked at Johnny, and her eyes were resolute, and there was urgency in her voice. "Keep her away from Taylor, Johnny. And stay away from her."

Taylor tried to whistle as Cassie, but failed, and only managed to spit into the air. She cackled. "Caaaaaaaaaassiebeeeaaaaaar! Get the fuck over here, man!"

Cassie glanced at Taylor, and looked back at Johnny for a moment before she walked over to the bar and the pair of hopelessly drunk former champs.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah, but you might have to carry me. Johnny can carry Akashi. Unless you wanna."

"No thanks." Cassie grabbed hold of Taylor's hand and the two made eye contact for just a moment before Cassie helped her friend back off Akashi's lap. Taylor put her arm around Cassie and sang at the top of her lungs.

"There is a place inside, where all the good things die!"

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:17 am

"Uh.... yeah man...." Johnny said, scratching his head. Cassie was so serious these days. She needed to relax She needed to.... Johnny followed her and nodded when she asked if they were ready to go.

When Cassie helped Taylor, Johnny let Akashi slump herself over his shoulders. She walked a little but but he mostly drug her along. "Arigaaatoooou, Johnny-kuuuunnn..." Akashi said, burying her face into Johnny's neck. Johnny bristled but ignored it, blushing a bit as he felt Akashi's weight against him.

"It's cool, dude." He muttered.

"Isss thiss, coool?"
She said as she slid one hand down and began to grab at Johnny's pecs.

"No, man. Not really."
He said, sighing.

"Don't worry, Johnnu-kuuun. I'm pretending they are girl boobs." Akashi then laughed. "Like Cassssie-chan, she's got a nicce rack. Big enough to be hot but not big enough to have back problems. I need to wear more bras but I hate themso much." She whined. She then giggled. "Or maye Terror-chaaans. They'ree about the ssame size. Ehehehe!"

She stuck her tongue out but she couldn't see Taylor past Johnny's head. Akashi sighed and slumped against Johnny's shoulder. She was so drunk.

"I like 'em." Johnny said defensively, curling his brows.

"Eeveryone likesss Cassie-channnsss, but she'sss off the market!"
Akashi muttered.

"No, I meant Taylor, dude."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:34 am

"Okay, why is everyone just talking about boobs tonight? Be quiet, or Natasha will show up. She's like Kashi, but minus the rest. They're toooooooooooooooootally faaaaaaaake, though, for real."

"[size=85:2f1ppzyv]I'm still on the market..."

"Aw, thanks. I like yours too, killer." Taylor blew a kiss to Johnny. "I wish I looked like Cassie, though, man. She looks like a girl. She looks like a woman, and I just kind of look like a taut Swedish boy. With a great ass."

"Nooooo..."

"Kashi, I'm gonna win the title, and then me and Bear are gonna take the tag titles from you and Talia. Did you see her? She was here. OHHH SHIT!" She suddenly remembered, and pawed at Akashi to get her attention. "Kashi, Heather was here. She tried to talk some shit about winning, and like I didn't even get mad or anything. Johnny, who would win in a fight, me or Heather?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:47 am

"That girl. I fucked her. In the bathroom." Akashi said and nodded as if she were proud. It came up in the conversation so she must be, right?

Johnny shook his head. "I'm glad you like my rack, babe." He said. He couldn't help but chuckle before swatting Akashi's hand away only to have it creep back up. It was such a weird feeling but he ignored it.

"Noooooo!"
Akashi whined. "I'm not going to win the titles with Talia-chaaan!" Akashi pouted. "It's with that bitch-senssseeeiii. Spencccer-sensei! She's a bitch. Even Cassie-chaan knows. Cassie-chan. Say she's a bitch. Say it!" Akashi grinned. "Cassie-channn. Swear. Say sssomething naughty. Do it. It'd be... weird and funny. Say cunt. Say it, Cassie-chaaan!"

Johnny just shook his head while they spoke. "You would, Babe." Johnny said. "No contest, man."

"Ugghhh...."
Akashi groaned. "I want tobeat her face in so badly. I'l ssshow her what an asss is like. Let'sss get thossse... Hard Cockssss orr, whatever they are called, back in the ring andd bust their shit up, Terror-chaaaan."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:08 am

"I don't know who that is." Akashi was teaming with a teacher?

"You're sleeping in the tub tonight, Akashi," Cassie said. "And I'm locking my door."

"Oooh, I'm already getting thaaaaat. Pretty soon, too, riiiiiiiiiight?" Taylor reached for Johnny as she shuffled out the door and into the cool night air. She stepped away from Cassie and shoved Akashi out of the way, and grabbed fistfuls of Johnny's collar to pull him in tight. She plastered herself against him, melting into his hard, muscular body, and greedily pressed her slick, pink lips against his. She could feel the ripples of his chest and stomach through the gauzy-thin fabric of her tight t-shirt, and she wrapped one bare thigh around Johnny's leg while she issed him with unrestrained passion, urgent and feral and hot, her tongue sliding over his lip and then plunging deeply into his mouth. Her head turned to the side as their lips locked.

"Mmmmm..."

Cassie blushed and looked away. "C'mon, Akashi." She said, and continued their pilgrimage to the car minus two.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:27 am

"I'm... noooot!" Akashi whined. "It's myyyyy house! I'm going to seleep whereeever I want'!"

"Ungh!"

Akashi stumbled back when Taylor shoved her out of the way. She almost fell to the ground but luckily her geta sandals were much sturdier than she was right now.

Johnny couldn't help himself when Taylor planned her invasion. He was caught in the hot lip lock and squeezed Taylor tightly against him. His one open eye turned to look at the other two and one hand waved them on. Cassie would know what to do. She was the responsible one, after all.

Akashi stumbled her way up to Cassie and flopped herself around Cassie like she had done with Johnny. "Cassie-chaaan! Carry meee! I promose you, I won't grope you if you do. Cassie-chan!" She said, burying her face into Cassie's neck. "Cassie-chan." She muttered again. "I... I love you, Cassie-chan. Please don't... Please don't leave me because I'm a creepo. I don't want you to leave me either. I finally have a family now and... I don't want them to abandon me just because I like boobs." Akashi pouted. "Cassie-chaaannn... You're like... Like some kind of little sister too, you know." She whispered. "But... but, don't tell Imouto-chan. Don't tell her Cassie-chan. If you tell her then she'll leave and then you'll leave and." Akashi sniffled feeling the salty tears brewing once more.

Akashi then sighed deeply. "Cassie-channn... I'm sorry.... that I inconvenience you so much. I just want you to be happy and... You haven't seemed that way too much lately...Please let me dote on you from time to time..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:43 am

"I'm not leaving, Akashi," Cassie said. She sounded tired. Worn out. She grimaced under Akashi's weight, but she supported her like a good little trooper. She was a professional athlete, after all. She should be able to get a drunk sumo to her ride.

"Akashi..." She said. "You're drunk. I don't know what you're talking about and neither do you. Taylor isn't going anywhere. You don't have anything to worry about. And... no one is going to leave you over that. All the girls here are that way." She didn't say anything about being anyone's sister. It was hardly the time.

There was the car. Almost there.

Taylor forced Johnny back several steps and roughly shoved him against the side of the building. She pressed against him and reached a hand up to pull his thick, silvery hair while she went to work hungrily kissing every bit of skin she found. She kissed his jaw, his neck, his throat, she yanked down on the neck of his shirt to stretch it out so she could kiss farther down his chest. It was in the way. She wanted her lips on the smooth skin of his muscular chest so badly she couldn't stand it.

"Johnny..." She whispered breathlessly. "I want you so bad."

She grinded her hips into his and slipped her hands up under his shirt, and not-so-subtly began to work to pull it up over his head.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:08 am

Akashi hung her head. "Dammit... Casssie-saaan." She said. "I'm drunk but... It's how I feeeeel. I want to see you smile again." Akashi said as she felt a few tears leak out from her eyes and drip onto Cassie's chest. "C-Casssiiieee-chaaannn... If I say it when I'm sober... will you say it back?" She asked as her eyes drooped. "I think I might actually puke when I get hooome. But I won't do it here. You'd drop me. You'd leave me. Just like if I groped you. I wish you liked girls, casse-chaaan. Not even for my own sake but.. " Akashi stopped. "Then I could help you... find ssomeone. You need a Johnny-kkun. Taylor'ss been soo happy since she found him. Cassie... you need to get happy. You just need a big 'oll sausage uup in you to clear out all that ... whatever."

Akashi then shrugged herself off of Cassie and flopped to her hands and knees. "Cassie! Not gonna! Make it!" She said as she shut her eyes tightly and tried to keep herself from ralphng. Why did she have to mention sausage?

Johnny couldn't fend off Taylor's aggressive sensual assault even if he wanted to and he certainly didn't. He kissed her back and groaned as she bombarded him. His manhood stiffened instantly while she rubbed upon him. It was an obscene display of public affection and Johnny knew that he wasn't going to keep her from it.

"Me too, babe." He huffed softly. He then slid his arms around her ass and squeezed tightly. He hoisted Taylor up, hoping she would lock her legs around him. As long as he could be mobile, he could carry her to the car AND be besieged by the pleasured assault.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:29 am

Cassie stayed quiet. It was news to her that Akashi was so afraid of everyone abandoning her. Why would she even think that would happen? Everyone liked Akashi. Aside from her girlfriend disappearing, she didn't think anyone had ever left her, but then they never talked much about her family. Cassie had meant to ask, but... things had got away from her lately.

"H-hey! No!" Cassie danced back and forth and flailed her hands for a moment before standing behind Akashi and quickly gathering up her hair behind her head for her. She patted her back reassuringly. "Okay, um... you can barf now, it's okay."

Taylor was blissfully oblivious to the rest of the world. With her eyes closed, she knew his body by heart, his lips, the curve of the muscles in his shoulders, the flat bulges of his pecs and his abs, the feel of his hair. She quickly got lost in him, and kissed him like it was the last chance she'd ever get.

Her legs automatically wrapped around his waist and she giggled through a kiss. "Let's get you home, killer," she said as Johnny started carrying her to the car.

"Mmmm..." She moaned, and went deep with her tongue before closing her lips around Johnny's and sucking on it. "Mmmm..." Her moans became a bit more urgent, and less dreamy.

"Mmm!" She pushed away. "Put me down!" She quickly dropped down to her hands and knees on the sidewalk, only a couple feet from Akashi. Her admittedly skanky little skirt was not up to the task of covering her in such a position, but that was the last thing on her mind. Her stomach rebelled, and she was overcome by the worst feeling in the world.

"Guuh..." She groaned. "Fuuuuuck..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:51 am

Akashi was palms flat on the pavement and she was struggling mightily to hold back the night's partying. She was shaking but when she felt Cassie grab her hair and touch her back. She smiled and leaned forward. She began to pant but after a moment, she sighed. "Cassie-chaan... Just... hold that position for a little while. I'm... gonna... fight it..." She said as she closed her eyes.

"A-Ariga... tou..."

Johnny was trying his best to keep Taylor from humping him right there on the side walk. He kept one eye open while Taylor sucked on his tongue and just tried to keep them steady until he could see Cassie and Akashi. Akashi bent over and Cassie holding Akashi's hair. He rolled his eyes. Akashi was down for the count. And then?

Johnny tried not to throw Taylor off of him when she wanted down. He knew hat was coming and it was his reflex to just drop her. But he did his best to help her down and whens he fell to her hands and knees, he grabbed her hair as well and patted her back. "Loot at all that fun." Johnny mused teasing her.

Akashi had heard the scene and when she saw Taylor flop to the ground, her eyes widened and she shook her head. "NO NO NO NO NON-urrrrrrrrkkh!"

Akashi had lost the war.

Johnny sighed and looked at Cassie. "Let's get these two into the back seat, Shorty. Make sure they get everything out of their system now and junk. I guess."

"Noooo! I was so close!" Akashi whined before she was hit by another wave.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next