Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 6:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 10:57 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 2:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tokyo Bound

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Tokyo Bound - Page 8 Empty Re: Tokyo Bound

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Heather grit her teeth as she watched for Clyde's reaction. She would just stare at him as he turned to her before he gave her that grin. She blinked a couple times, staring in confusion and shock at his expression before he would start to talk again.

"Wh.." Heather's eyes widened at each word he said. She expected her slap to have a much different effect, but it just seemed to fuel what he was saying even more. Heather's legs felt like they were going to give out as each and every one of those words struck her directly. This was someone she used to love more than anything saying this to her. An experience she's never felt in her entire life..as much as she remembered at least.

"I-I...th-that's not true.." Heather let out, shaking her head as she bit her lip, unable to stop herself from crying. She couldn't believe her own reaction. She wanted to get mad at him, but what he was saying was just hitting her too hard and she couldn't take it. "Th-that's not true at all! I'm not lying!! H-honestly Clyde!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:15 pm

"Bah! Not true!" Clyde said dismissively with a wave of his hand, indicating that he still did not believe her, though he froze for a moment when he saw that Heather was crying. Clyde narrowed his eyes in confusion before looking around to see that more people were gathering around them, obviously they were making a bigger scene but Clyde was still perplexed.

"Hey! Why you cryin'!?" He demanded to know, not understanding why she was tearing up but he would rub his temple in clear frustration. He didn't expect this from someone who had been so sure of her actions earlier.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:29 am

"Kh.." Heather bit her lip at him dismissing her words yet again, her fists shaking a bit as she was trying her best to stop herself from crying, but it was just coming out anyways. She was fully prepared to knock Clyde out for what she had heard him say, but his words were getting to her alot deeper than she thought they would.

"You just..I-I" She quickly tried to wipe her tears at his words, shaking her head and trying to hide them, really not wanting to show how hard t his was. "Why...wouldn't I be..y-you..you won't even listen to a word I'm saying...You don't believe me..I just..I ..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 pm

That was enough, this was getting too intense. Heather was over there crying, Clyde was still ready to go at it, Heather couldn’️t even respond, and the whole of Friction seamed to be coming down to look at what was happening. John was going to stay out of it, really. Usually, he tried to let people sort things out by themselves, but this was just insane. No rational person who was watching this and knew both of them could just let this go on. They’️d have to be either a complete idiot or a completely uncaring person.

Cautiously, John stepped out from the gathering crowed of onlookers. “Look, that's enough.” John said, with a deep, resonant tone of finality in his voice. “You,” he said, his face turned to Clyde, “are trying to make a scene and right now your letting anger rule you.” He then turned his head to Heather, “You…are too upset to keep talking out here and expect to make sense.”

John quited his voice a bit more, leaning his taller head and neck down a bit so he could speak without every single word being picked up by the many onlookers. He was almost whispering, in fact. “And you two obviously do need to talk. Slapping people,” he said, looking to Heather, “or provoking them,” he cast a glance to Clyde, “is not going to solve this. Why don’️t we go somewhere where the whole world isn’️t watching and try to just…talk. Otherwise you both have to walk away, because if you do this out here your both going to regret it tomorrow and I’️d be a shit friend if I let either of you two do that.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Clyde scoffed bitterly with scroogey scowl while running his nails through his shaggy hair in frustration.

"Welll DUUUh. Like I'd listen or believe a lick of what you gotta say, toots!" He growled before waving her off dismissively, whole incident was just pissing him off more and more. "You crazy, man." Crazy like Jocelyn and Allison.

He was about to take off before he heard John stepping through the nosy crowd, apparently he struck out with Cassie, otherwise why would he be here? The cowboy rolled his eyes when John ordered an end, his added words making Clyde reply real quick. "Whatever man. Ain't nuthin' rule me!" He snapped. Now he was on edge, he didn't need nobody telling him what to do or for anyone to be his Mom and let him know what he was doing wrong.

He then brushed the two off with a shrug. "There ain't nuthin' ta' talk 'bout. We all done here, man. I's gon' get me some Yebisu. See ya'll. And with that he was headed right out the door to cause trouble somewhere else.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:42 pm

"..Of course.." Heather let out, biting her lip hard, really just wanting to get through to him somehow but it just didn't seem to be happening.

She was about to say something more before John suddenly stepped in. She jumped a little, looking up at him before he would say all he did. She hung her head a bit in shame before Clyde would reply, just walking off like that. She clicked her tongue, hugging her arms to herself before looking up at John.

"I'm...sorry about that.." She let out, biting her lip. "You're right..that was getting nowhere and..maybe I wasn't thinking straight either..I-I appreciate you stepping in like that honestly..I just..wish....I don't know...this really sucks John.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8