Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tokyo Bound

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tokyo Bound - Page 6 Empty Re: Tokyo Bound

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:32 am

John then watched as Cassie appeared to become suddenly nervous, she seemed to stammer and trail off at the end of what she was saying and went back to her food. It took a little bit for John to realize, though, and he began to tease her.

“Did you hear that, Clyde? He’️s the best one. God, we both better quit now. There’️s no point considering this false John is the best. So much for a wrestling career.” John smirked sideways to Clyde, grinning a bit and teasing, before his smirk finally broke into a real laugh. “The best’️s a pretty bold claim you know.” John said once he was done.

Maybe she was worried about that best comment, she seemed to get nervous even before John laughed. So, John decided to get a little nicer, taking her suggestion seriously. “You know what, I think that’️s a great idea. I’️d love to get to know people around Tokyo, I come her a lot with my old friends.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:16 am

"Psssh." Clyde sounded off at hearing Johnny was 'the best one in tension'. Clyde shifted his eyes over to Cassie and gave her a dead pan gaze before he sipped on his soda some more, rolling his eyes when John asked if he heard it.

"Oh loud and clear." He mused with a careless shrug. He was used to playing 4th banana to a big ass, pretty boy, meat head. Maybe Johnny was better, he had the background to certify himself as better, but Clyde wasn't about to fade out just because everyone else liked the Higurashi's so much. Besides, Cassie probably called him the best because she found him cute or something.

Speaking of which, Clyde raised an eyebrow when he heard Cassie offer to take John around. Just John. Clyde looked at the redhead for a bit before developing a sly grin. He looked to John. "Don't mind me, man. I was jus' leavin'." Clyde said with his hands up like he was backing out of this. He wanted to go back to the hospital anyway... But another part of him wanted to hit the gym too, thanks to Cassie.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:39 am

"He IS the best!" Cassie exclaimed with a pretty grin, and rolled her eyes. "And his name, is Junichi. And that's so awesome! I'll show you around. I... might have to make some phone calls..." She suddenly felt like she didn't know another soul in all of Tokyo.

Then her attention snapped back to Clyde, and all at once she'd had enough of the sourpuss routine. After everything that had happened lately, she didn't have it in her to hold back. She fixed her big, green eyes on him, and she wasn't smiling as she lit into him.

"Why do you have to be like that all the time?" She demanded. "Why do you have to act like such a... such a... like the whole world doesn't love you enough? Every time someone says Heather or Johnny you... you do this! I know you don't like Johnny, and I don't know if you like Taylor, but all of us would have your back in a second, and yet you always try to act like the... black sheep! It's like nothing is ever good enough for you. You wish you were the black sheep, and it's so stupid!"

She glared at him and stabbed a finger downward at his chair, and commanded with disproportionate maternal authority "Now stop it and sit down."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:16 am

Clyde didn't care if he was being petty. He didn't take it as a big deal. He barely cared about anything right now and wanted to say he wanted to say and act like he felt. Even if was bitter. He could still grin through it though.

He sat still in his chair as Cassie suddenly shot up from her seat and started yelling at him. Clyde grimaced and looked at her out the corner of his eye before rolling it in annoyance. "Heeere we go." He thought. He felt Cassie flipped out a lot. On Jocelyn, on Dark Angel. His eyes widened slightly, he could easily keep acting like a douche to just piss her off some more (lord knows he wanted to). But he didn't need his leg jacked up, not now.

His brow twitched as she mentioned the whole world and being the black sheep, along with Heather of all people. He scoffed, she knew nothing about him. He waited for her to finish and huffed with a smirk when she told him to sit down, he looked her in the eyes before looking down at his chair, then back at her.

"You done freakin' out, man?" He asked calmly "First off, We've talked like 3 times, you DON'T know me, don't matter if I ain't painted you a good portrait of ma'self. Second, you dun' know nuthin' 'bout me and Heather, I'm gon' be plenty hissy bout that bitch all the time. He said firmly.

"AND THIIRD!"
He began to raise his voice. "...I actually like Higurashi." He said much quieter before giving Cassie a shrug and a close lipped smile. "I think you overreactin', man."

Last edited by 621 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:40 am

John’️s eyes went a little wide as things escalated very quickly indeed. First, Cassie accidentally made Clyde into a third wheal after she was the one who joined the two of them, not vic versa. Then, Clyde reacted in a very animated, but not totally outrageous response. That John could keep up with, but this back and forth now was way out of his league. He had no idea what either of them were talking about, and it looked like it was getting heated. At each instance, John looked on with some concern to the one talking, until he finally interjected. “First off, I think we can talk like adults. Bitch is pretty demeaning to woman. God knows I curse, but let’️s not sound misogynistic, even unintentionally.” John didn’️t want to take sides, but he did feel a need to say something about that. John just had a certain view on things that are right and wrong. He didn’️t try to take a side there, but he did have to register some discomfort with wear the conversation was heading in regards to Clyde.

“Now,” He continued, clearing his throat. “Can I just point out that I have no fucking idea what’️s going on?” John finally said, his eyes moving from Clyde to Cassie. “Really um…if it’️s going to cause all of this trouble, we went from banter to sort of…very tense. I was just teasing about the other John, I thought everyone else was too. Basically, are we calming down or are we going separate ways for the day?” John was putting his foot down. Either the situation would be calm, or he’️d separate himself from it and find some other way to occupy his time.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:52 am

Cassie kept her head down, low enough that she had to look up with her eyes to see the tray of food in front of her. She couldn't bring herself to look back up at Clyde, much less John. Why couldn't she just keep her mouth shut? She'd done such a good job of it. She felt ridiculous. This was just another thing she had Dark Angel to thank for.

Er, Talia. She reminded herself again that the monster in the white mask who had so thoroughly ruined her whole life was in fact her friend Talia. The thought made her sick to her stomach, and she had no interest in the rest of her food.

She was aware that John was talking, but she wasn't paying attention. After a moment of awkward silence, she picked up her tray and stood up.

"I have to go train," she said quietly. The fabled Friction gym was just down a couple hallways, but that wasn't where she was going.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Clyde was pinching the front of his brows repeatedly. People were staring now. He didn't NEED this. He began to realize he helped engineer it, but he wasn't as bitter as Cassie was saying... But maybe he did a poor job at showing that.

He had an irritated look that deepened when John began to lecture him. When misogyny was brought, Clyde turned his head and stared at John in surprise. "Whut the hell, man??" Clyde complained, feeling like his statement was taken out of context. "I ain't even mean it like THAT. I don't just go 'round callin' women, bitches, man. My ex is a bitch 'cause she is one. Killer King a big ass bitch too and he male." Clyde refused to call him a man. "You are whatcha are, I ain't give a damn what's between yer' legs." He added firmly while pressing his finger onto the table repeatedly.

John tried to maintain the 'peace' but Cassie was already getting up to leave. "Great, now I felt like shit again... Whatever." Clyde thought, bitter towards himself and feeling stupid but he tried to shrug it off.

Clyde growled quietly rubbing his temples in frustration before looking back at John. "Go after her, man. Go... Cheer her up or somethin'. I dunno!"

Last edited by 621 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:57 am

Maybe John did take it out of context, but the rest of the Trio (what John, Ro, and Amanda collectively called themselves) seemed to get on quite well with Heather. So he had his two closest and most trusted friends being Heather’️s friends, and someone he met a few days ago (but admittedly someone John thought was a good guy) shooting out the word bitch. Bitch, fag, and other such terms were always buzz terms for John anyway. So, naturally John was going to say something.

Despite this, Clyde continued to demonstrate his…interesting point of view on things. There was an argument to be made that the word bitch itself was anti-feminist, but even John used the word bitch to say complain, so he couldn’️t fault Clyde, what he said made sense…sort of. “Don’️t worry, Clyde…” He began, but it was too late. John wasn’️t surprised that he wasn’️t able to salvage what was going on, and Cassie began to leave. “That sounds wise…listen we’️ll hang again, this got sorta crazy.”

John quickly got out of his seat, nodding to Cyde then following behind Cassie. “Hey..Cassie, wait up!” He said, following her into the hall.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:17 am

Cassie put her tray where it belonged and turned to shuffle out the door, but John stopped her. She sighed. She didn't want to talk to him anymore, or anyone, but she couldn't just blow him off. That wouldn't be nice.

She paused long enough for him to catch up, and kept walking. She didn't say anything, and kept her eyes forward while she walked.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:44 am

‘No, why would she make this easy?’️ John thought to himself as he caught up with her and began to follow her as she started to leave the cafeteria.

“Hey, uh…are you okay?” John couldn’️t think of anything better to say. She seemed like she was really upset. In fact, she seemed like she was generally anxious the whole time, and John wasn’️t really sure why. “I’️m sorta…not sure what happened back there.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down