by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tokyo Bound

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tokyo Bound Empty Tokyo Bound

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Clyde didn't know if it had been three days or two days since Bonnie's match with Allison Watson. But he had been staying in Tokyo ever since the match and was most likely to return to Kyoto by the time a match rolled around for him next week and by then Bonnie would be out of the hospital. She stayed strong over the whole ordeal and was determined to recover and kick some ass once she was 100% again but for now she had to rest. Clyde was still a bit shaken up over the ideal, even with Mercy's support he had a mix of guilt and a desire for retribution, but also a massive appetite. It had been a while since he had a decent meal.

Still staying cheap on his wallet though, Clyde headed for AFW HQ and went into the cafeteria to take advantage of his employee discount on the buffet and got ready to chow down but not before pulling out his phone on the way their to text a friend. Clyde felt he might need the company of an amigo to just pass the time before he figured out what was next for him.
[size=85:21izgpoe]

"At AFW HQ in the cafeteria. Come over if you wanna hang out and stuff."
Read the message that Clyde sent to John before he grabbed a tray and loaded it up with a burger and fries along with a soda, sitting down and deciding to chow down.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Bound Empty Re: Tokyo Bound

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:10 pm

John often spent time in Tokyo to visit friends he had up there. All three members of the trio were friends with Heather Sunderland, among other people. Plus, it’️s god dam Tokyo. Who wouldn’️t visit if they could get reimbursed for the train and a place to stay? It was around lunch time anyway, and much like Clyde, John also wasn’️t one to eat exorbitantly expensive meals all the time. He’️d have a cool dinner, but he’️d pay for it by going cheap for Breakfast and Lunch.

It looked like, unfortunately, he’️d be dining along as he emerged from the Metro and was walking towards the massive AFW complex. As soon as he got out of the station, though, his phone blipped a text message, making the sound that Ocarina of Time made when Rupees when a chest was opened.

John smiled a bit, glad he wouldn’️t need to eat alone.
“Don’️t eat all the jello before I get there.”
John sent in reply.

Within about ten minutes, the red headed man had entered the room. This time he was dressed in his normal clothes. A pair of good denim shorts which went a little past his knees, and a dark blue long tee-shirt which fit nicely on his tall body. Very reflective sunglasses, which he’️d removed indoors, were clipped by one bendy thing onto the neck of the tea shirt. He was wearing ordinary black sneakers and socks. He gave a quick nod and wave to Clyde as he went to the buffet line, seeing Clyde had already gotten his food.

John had seen the match with Clyde and his sister on the internet, and for a moment thought to bring it up. But, in his experience, people rarely wanted that kind of help shoved in their face, particularly when ti comes with cliché️ and non-comforting offers of help. If Clyde wanted to talk about it, John would. If not, John would hang out with Clyde.

A few minutes later, John sat down across from Clyde at the table, his tray piled with a burger, fries, an obscene amount of fried chicken strips and honey mustard sauce, and an even more obscene amount of jello.

“It’️s not what it looks like..” John smirked, pointing to the water bottle. “No soda. The whole meal is diet now.” He said, laughing. John always had a big appetite, he usually balanced it off with his obsessive excessive regime. “How’️s Mr. Clyde?” He said, smiling.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Clyde was contently munching down on this obviously not 100% beef burger with all the fixings except mayo and onions. Being quite careful to not get anything on his white dress shirt of black slacks, that would be terrible. Finally though, Clyde saw his red haired friend walking in, Clyde bumped his head up to acknowledge the guy before he went to go grab his food in order to sit down. Clyde remained composed as John sat down, only to raise his eyebrow at his first statement, eying before looking at the wattle bottle.

"...What was it supposed to NOT look like, man?"
Clyde asked curiously, only to frown just slightly after being asked how he was, he didn't mind the question but he really did feel like hell at the moment.

But he forced a grin and pounded at the table lightly with his fist. "Hungry!" He exclaimed with a grin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:13 pm

John grinned, as Clyde asked what it wasn’️t supposed to look like “Like I got enough food here for two of me, hahah.” John said, his eyes looking towards the massive portion of chicken fingers, and more desert than he ought to be eating.

As Clyde pounded on the table, John nodded a bit. He knew that look, but he wasn’️t going to pry into it right now. “Hear ya,” John said, nodding a bit before he picked up his cheeseburger. Biting into it, some of the pickles fell onto his shorts. John looked at the pickles for a moment, and then took another bite, ignoring them. They did appear to be somewhat mismatched. John was absolutely not a slob, but he wasn’️t dressed nearly as snappy as Clyde. He also didn’️t care if he got some pickle on his rugged denim, he wore them because they were rugged and cleaned well. Yet they also seamed to have very compatible personalities.

Only after another bite would John take a napkin and clean off his shorts, then talk to Clyde some more. “Why do you always dress so sharply? Not that it’️s not attractive, it’️s just so…formal.”

Last edited by 199 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:08 pm

"Well you a big 'nuff dude fer' it all. Heh." Clyde added with a grin though truth be told he was barely paying attention and didn't see all the chicken fingers or the large amount of jello. "Gah dang." He thought. The guy could eat.

Clyde went back to eating though, or was about to before he saw some pickles drop from John burgers, Clyde saw it and then nervously eyed his food like he expected it to do the same, last thing he wanted was food all over his nice clothes that was expensive enough. Clyde wished he could be just as careless with eating like he usually was and not worry about anything dropping but he had to be now.

As if on cue, John commented on Clyde's formal attire. The cowboy gave an amused huff and eyed John like he said something humorously bad. "Attractive?"
He said like John had chosen the wrong set of words. "Eh, I just do it for my girl. She likes me lookin' all dressed up. I'm more of a T-shirt and Jeans guy, Ma'self but It ain't so bad. I feel like a real success with em on." Clyde commented proudly towards the end.

"What about you though? I take it that Amanda chick wasn't your girl. You got one? Or you like to swing 'round on the Tension roster?" Clyde would ask with a grin, he remembered when he did the same.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:20 pm

“Yeah, you got sorta the….cute clean cut good-guy blonde thing going on.” John smirked a bit, liking that Clyde seemed to get a kick out of being called attractive. He suddenly realized that Clyde didn’️t know he was bi. That John must remember for future shenanigans.

As Clyde spoke, John could tell that they’️d normally dress similarly, but Clyde actually seemed to feel good wearing that now. “Hey, more power to you if it makes you feel good.” John chuckled about that. By no means was Amanda her girl, though they had definitely fooled around many times.

“Naah, Amanda and I are both from the same part of New York, we’️ve known each other since like…..fuck, I don’️t even know. Same for Ro. They dragged my ass out here when I got out of the Army.” He said, then dipped his chicken finger into the honey mustard sauce to take a massive bite. Once he swallowed, he continued. “Actually, I haven’️t really been involved with anyone since I got here. Two matches, both bat shit insane girls, and haven’️t met too many people. Know a few friends in Tokyo, but that’️s really it. Thoroughly single right now.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Clyde raised a sharp eyebrow. He was taken aback by the comment, what kind of a dude called another dude 'cute'? But Clyde figured that John was just messing with him from the smirk he gave. "Pft. That didn't sound gay at all..." Clyde mused sarcastically, retuning the smirk before taking a bite out of his burger. Carefully.

He stopped eating though when John revealed both he and Amanda were from New York, Clyde's eyes widened slightly. Did AFW just go scouting for Texans and New Yorkers!? Either way Clyde wanted to say a billion things like 'my old lady is from New York!' or ask who Ro was, but what really got his attention the most was.

"Army? You was in the army??" Clyde asked excitedly, downing some of his soda before looking at John after he talked about his relations with others here, nearly interrupting him when he stated that he had two matches against girls who were bat shit insane.

"Motherfucker!" Clyde exclaimed quickly while pounded his hand on the table at the same time. "Maaannn, half the damn roster is full of crazy chicks, man! It's like the hotter they is, the crazier they gon' be, man!" Clyde said with a voice that might be too loud.

"I mean shehiiiit... Crazy can be hot but we got bitches who just wanna enslave your ass, man! And not for a one night kink either! I don't think any girl on the Tension roster IS normal! You gotta watch your back, man. If you value your freedom and don't want to be a bitch's bitch, you gotta do whatever it takes ot get out the arena, pronto! Ya hear?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:18 am

“Yeah, 31-Bravo, Military Police.” John nodded, speaking matter of factly. Clyde had met him when he was wearing an Army tee-shirt, but there were so many nearly identical Army PT shirts available on the civilian market, it was easy not to figure that out. “Gay? You know, it’️s funny, that’️s what the Army said…” John laughed, and took another sip of his water.

In fact, John had been involved in a Don’️t Ask Don’️t Tell investigation, and had been given the option to Honorably Discharge rather than have the investigation conclude and be given a separation or dishonorable for being bisexual. John tended to be pretty good-natured about the whole thing. He teased, and didn’️t mind being teased. Right now, he was messing a little bit with his new bud. By now, though, Clyde was probably putting two and two together that he was bi.

That teasing was dwarfed by Clyde revealing some issues he’️d had with “bitches trying to make him a bitches bitch.” “You seem to like the word bitch a lot.” John chuckled. “Ahhh, but they have to beat me first. So far they’️ve not been very impressive.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:30 am

"Sweet, man." Clyde had tons of respect for a military person. He thought that was real cool.

He began taking another sip out of his soda before he heard John reply to his comment. The drink nearly went up his nose. "-Uup!" He chocked inside the cup before putting it down quickly looking at John in a shocked, confused and perplexed manner.

"Now hold up here, parder! The army said What?" He tilted his head at him curiously like he just said like the smell of skunk in the morning.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:38 am

John had to laugh at that. Perhaps Clyde didn’️t get ti, but John would spell it out for him. “Ahhhh, it’️s a long story. Basicly, someone was snopping through my things while I was on a tour and rumors began to spread. When I got back from Afghanastan, it basically boiled down to accept an Honorable Discharge with full benefits and no strings attached, or go through a whole fucking inquiry.”

John didn’️t appear to be upset about this. The truth was, it was very bothersome. He was on his way to finishing college, a few people were talking about Officer Candidates School to him. He loved being in the Army, and he hated that this had happened. But, his voice didn’️t really portray it. He sounded calm and cool, almost bemused by the stupidity of it.

“Well, I’️m Bi so I didn’️t want to deal with that shit. So I got out, worked security and some pro-circuits, until I ended up here.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down