Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tokyo Bound

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tokyo Bound - Page 5 Empty Re: Tokyo Bound

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:12 am

Cassie gave John's hand a quick shake. "Oh, right, I knew that!" She said with a nervous laugh. Did she already know that? She had no idea.

"Soo, um..." She said, tilting her head to the side and fixing John with a dreamy-eyed smile. "You're a wrestler here? Me too. Well, you're probably not a wrestler here, because you, you have, well... you'd need... ya know." She looked down at where his breasts would be if he was a woman, and couldn't help but notice his sculpted pecs through his shirt. She started to blush again and tried to compensate by eating a big piece of banana, if only to shut herself up.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:32 am

Clyde thought long and hard about the last time he saw Heather and how that made him feel when it was all said and done. It upset him but when Cassie patted his arm and told him it was okay. He looked at her with a quite surprised look before he swallowed and nodded at her with a warm smile. Cassie was so nice, something about her just screamed a bundle of joy.

"T-Thank you." He muttered to her before turning to John, who didn't seem to know why Clyde had gotten upset, but that was very understandable. Clyde shook his head. "It's somethin' else entirely, man. Dun' worry 'bout it." Said Clyde before he began to chug down more of his soda while Cassie and John got to know eachother more. No doubt John was gonna let Cassie know he only had 2 matches and had a shot at the title already.

He decided to flip his phone out and text Mercy.

[size=85:2d1w5ueh]
"tension management sux."

He then hit send, all while still keeping his ears open to hear Cassie and John clearly.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:50 am

John chuckled a bit as Cassandra fumbled around with her words nervously. She was pretty cute, and she just shot happiness into the room. She was also naturally calming, John noted how well she was able to Clyde down calm, and considering how upset Clyde seemed to get so quickly, it was impressive. John didn’️t use the word lightly, and so far he’️d had cause to use it twice to describe her.

Today seemed to be the day of phallic foods. First, John’️s delicious, long, thick chicken strips smothered in sweet and tangy sauce. Now, while Cassie seemed nervous that John was a man, she consumed her no doubt amazingly sweet, curved, long, 100% penis shaped banana.

“Breasts.” John said, finishing her sentence for her. “Yes, I’️m a new wrestler at Tension, which is apparently run by lunatics, who’️ve deliberately recruited lunatics. Present company excluded.’️ He said, nodding to Clyde.

“Is it any better in Friction? He asked Cassie, We were just talking about the tournament I’️m in, whoever approved the roster should be fired. Two out of four matches ended up being canceled, and the skill sets were so lopsided. I was hoping to go up against some of the senior, best wrestlers and it’️s just been madness. Actually, come to think of it…why aren’️t you in this tournament?” He said, looking to Clyde. “Honestly I’️d feel better losing to a skilled opponent than I did crushing this insane comic book wanabe that I had to fight.”

Last edited by 199 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:02 am

"Oh," Cassie said quietly. "That's one thing."

She nodded along and ate more oatmeal while John spoke. She listened attentively to every word, sparing only the occasional glance down at her food. Her eyes widened and she quickly shook her head at the mention of Friction. Better? Maybe not worse, but... not better.

"Oh, well I'm not even in-" He wasn't talking to her. "Oh." Cassie closed her mouth and tried to cover for her blush by taking a drink of tea, holding the cup with both hands.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:30 am

"It's better." He commented mid way. "I mean we still important business wise, but Friction is what came first and it's the company's main show. Plus Lukretia knows how to run shit." Clyde added without much care, knowing his brand was full of problems, but he didn't care, he was getting paid and that was what mattered most to him.

He nearly jumped out his seat when John asked him why he wasn't in the tournament. "Cause! Melissa Sellers sucks! He declared, knowing it had to be her or someone that set him up against Lilly at the TvF PPV. Speaking of which.

"Oh hey... So how's Parker and Higurashi, Ms. Cassie?" He thought he'd ask, he hadn't heard from them in a while. He then turned back to John. "Did you say Comic Book Wannabe?" Clyde asked curiously, hoping it wasn't that same person that's been on the news recently making all kinds of trouble rather than helping.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:47 am

John was about to say that she couldn’️t be in the tournament, until he realized she caught herself. Trying to play it off, he decided to answer Clyde’️s question first.

“Ericaaaa Ionaaaa…who reminds me of a drunken hooligan we once arrested trying to steal a deuce-and-a-half truck.” John laughed at that, thinking about the incident, then began talking about the match again. “Ehhh…from what I hear, she has some sort of Harley Quinn gimmick, but she looked like something out of a B horror movie. Drives into the ring on a truck that the tech crew say she stole, then tried to attack me by cartwheeling at me. It was insane. She wore this cheap as shit plastic mask that pieces flew off of every time I hit her. And then she tried to beat me up with this thing after I’️d broken it in about a dozen pieces.”

John sighed, then shook his head a bit. “A disappointingly easy victory. I offered to coach her, but I think she was cross that I told her she had to pay double.”

John then decided to listen a bit, waiting to see who this ‘Parker and Higurashi’️ was, and to hear her reply to Clyde about Friction, very curious to hear an insider perspective. Once he listened, he may have intelligent questions to ask of her.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:31 am

Cassie stared at John, and subconsciously put a hand over her mouth. "That sounds awful!" She had a hard time with mixed matches like those. In jujitsu, it was different. Competitive, but not mean or abusive. Jujitsu was gentle, at least by comparison.

She looked uncomfortable for a moment, like she wasn't sure if John was a jerk or not. But that was probably silly. He didn't look like a jerk.

"Oh, they're great!" She brightened up, and couldn't help but smile. "They're just... They're really good." She turned to John to explain. "He means my friend Taylor and her husband Johnny. Taylor Parker and Johnny Higurashi. Taylor was the first Entropy champ in Friction, but she's retired now. Do you know Johnny?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Clyde just looked at John with a very perplexed gaze as he heard him talk about his latest opponent. The whole story was just rather... Odd. It made Clyde actually feel a little better about his usual match-ups because they never featured anyone who was THAT crazy or bizarre. "Uh huh." Clyde nodded absently. He had no comment. But he did wonder who the hell would drive a truck into the arena just for an entrance. Comic fans were weird.

Clyde would then ask Cassie about Taylor and Johnny and smiled at them doing 'really good'. "That's good." He was glad to hear that, seeing as he didn't talk to them enough to see for himself. He just wasn't sure if they liked him enough to want a visit. Oh well.

Clyde raised an eyebrow when Cassie asked if John knew Johnny. Clyde sort of expected John to be his biggest fan or something.

He also felt the need to thank his Momma for naming him Clyde, because it seemed like everyone else was also John.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:36 am

“Not really? He said to Cassie. “I just felt very disrespected, she didn’️t seem to take it seriously and instead focused on her gimmick. Finally I just got fed up and ended the fight quickly. I didn’️t hurt her, but from what I’️m told she hurt herself in a failed attempt to execute a high flying move.”

John listened to Cassie describe her friends. Once again, someone had the same name as me. But, alas, John did not know John.

“Well of course I know Johnny, I’️m Johnny, the definite article you might say. But if you mean do I know THAT Johnny, nope.” Johnny smirked a bit. “Too many John’️s. Is he in Tension?”

Last edited by 199 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:57 am

"No no, not John. Junichi." Cassie corrected. "And yes he's in Tension! He's only like... the best... one..." She swallowed. It was weird to talk about Johnny with John. For... reasons.

"That's so weird that you don't know him, I just figured everyone did." She poked at her oatmeal a bit more. "Oh, but you're new, eh? I could maybe introduce you to some people if you wanted, not that I know anyone in Tension... other than Johnny. But... well, I know a lot of people in Tokyo! Well, some. A Few... That I could..." She had more to say, but thought it better to cut her losses and took a large bite of fish.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next