Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tokyo Bound

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tokyo Bound - Page 2 Empty Re: Tokyo Bound

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:53 am

Clyde nodded almost absent minded as he was told John's back story, he certainty didn't expect being told everything but sure enough all was explained when John straight up said he was Bi.

"Oh." Clyde responded somewhere between a half-hearted 'That's nice.' and disappointment. He looked down at his burger and frowned, because suddenly he didn't want to eat now as he imagined what a Bi person did. The thoughts made Clyde not want to eat before half of that wasn't pleasant for him.

He didn't want to be rude because he thought this guy was cool especially for kicking ass in the middle east but...

"Well thanks for tellin' me ya like cock while tryin I'm' to eat, motherfucker." Clyde muttered dry while he took a sip of his soda.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:41 am

John looked at Clyde with some surprise for a moment. On one level, John could understand some slight surprise, especially since Clyde seamed slightly…crass. A sort of endearing crass, but crass. On the other hand, he just sort of assumed that in a company whose main purpose was lesbian sex, Clyde would be used to the LGBT persuasion being around.

Still, John wasn’️t bothered. He just kept eating, looking at Clyde with a somewhat expectant face, as if questioning why he wasn’️t eating. Then, it came.

First, John quirked his head, then he began to laugh. Quite loudly, in fact, making the people in the neighboring table turn their heads for a moment. “Yup, the rare and elusive Bi man, in his natural habitat he’️s a most fearsome predator, taking special delight in spoiling the lunch of the nomadic Wrestling Cowboys.” John chuckled again, now working on some fries. “Relax, attractive as the suit is, you’️re safe from the Big Bad John.

Still smiling, John put his food down for a moment. "I take it your surprised that I like women and men?"

Last edited by 199 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:58 am

"Pft. Ya' alright smart ass." Clyde flashed him a grin and shook his head, before hastily picking up the burger and taking a big bite of it before setting it down, munching on it as John spoke.

"Man please! I'm always safe. I ain't intimidated!" Clyde stated sternly, he got the impression that John thought he was afraid of him being bisexual. If he could piledrive a woman who wanted to molest him there no telling how easy it would be to deck John, but Clyde didn't get that vibe from the dude.

"Surprised? Hell yeah I'm surprised you don't look... You know... And you don't even act like it neither." Weren't all gay guys somewhat effeminate? That's what TV showed.

"And it's more like, when you tell me this I get nasty images ass that I dun' need when im tryin' ta' eat.... Eugh.... Glad i don't like fuckin' mayo."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:30 am

“Oh good, for a moment there I thought you were worried it was contagious.” That comment would be enough to imply that John didn’️t doubt Clyde’️s strength or ability to defend himself from unwanted advances. It brought it back to the level of friendly banter.

John smirked a bit as Clyde said that he was, in fact, surprised, because John didn’️t act stereotypically gay. “Well…I could act all promiscuous and girly, if that would make you feel more comfortable.” He said, chuckling a bit. “I could whip out the 80’️s synthesizer and give you the whole after school special about stereotyping and unwarranted assumptions, but I’️ll spare it.”

This might have gone on for a little longer, if Clyde didn’️t make that one comment. John had to grin wildly at the may comment, it was funny, perfect timing and delivery.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:48 pm

"Contagious?" Clyde felt like his intelligence was being poked at! "Maaann everybody know you cain't catch Gay! You gotta be bor-" Clyde began to say before he thought of Heather and got quiet, thinking about the whole ordeal and all his unanswered questions that made him not want to give his theories or beliefs because he was still very uncertain and confused.

He looked to John though as he replied to Clyde's statement regarding the stereotypical homosexual male. Clyde gave him a dry look and a bemused smirk. This guy was a joker and Clyde grinned at the image of an cheesy 80s style PSA's like the ones they used to show back in elementary school. "Thanks." He replied while shaking his head, thinking only a bit on the subject before he realized where his logic fell flat and it was a bit embarrassing now.

"Ah...Um... Yeah... I guess that makes sense, dude. Their a lot of girls here who like cooch and don't act all butchy." Clyde commented as he applied the logic to John, whom Clyde saw to be the opposite of the stereotype, tall, well built, no lisp, the missing effeminate mannerisms or clothing. He looked just like a normal everyday person. Clyde always associated a homosexual male with being the opposite of masculine, but John seemed to counter it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:31 pm

“Nah, nah…nah, look I’️m bi and I don’️t even know the answer to that one.” John said, knowing that Clyde was about to say that you had to be born with it. The conversation was shifting more to an actual discussion of the issues, and not so much teasing. “Me, personally, I think I was born bi. But I know people who insist that they went from one orientation to another, it’️s all…it’️s easier just to take whatever it is at face value, really.”

“Yeah, well that’️s true, that’️s very true.” John had just about finished his burger, and was now working on the chicken and fries. Clyde would probably notice that John had taken extra honey mustard sauce, and seamed to like a lot of it on his chicken fingers. “So what about your girl? She a tension wrestler?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:05 pm

"Forget I said that." Being born with it was debatable but Clyde was reluctant to learn the apparent truth either way. He then nodded along with John's statements while idly eating his fries, not even knowing what face value meant but what he did know was that John apparently liked to drown his food.

"Why doesn't he just eat the honey mustard?" He thought to himself with a slight grimace before John asked about Mercy.

"My girl? Nah, man. She dun' even like wrasslin' too much. She works under AFdubya's Manager of Talent Relations as her assistant or secretary or somethin'." Clyde stated plainly. "She's like... Top floor in this buildin'?" Clyde motioned outside the cafeteria where down the hall, elevators would be.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:58 pm

By face value, John just meant that he didn’️t like to try to think about “why” someone was LGBT, or “when” they became that way. He just accepted, because it didn’️t bother him ultimately. To be honest, though, John was glad to steer away from the conversation. It wasn’️t BOTHERING him, but it was a bit too serious for his lunch.

When Clyde had mentioned his girlfriend wasn’️t a wrestler, John was actually surprised. Considering how sexually charged this league would be, it sounded like having a committed relationship with an outsider who didn’️t understand might be difficult. But, Clyde soon explained that she still worked for AFW. Nevertheless, John had an idea that most of the wrestlers here would pair up with other wrestlers who could deal with seeing their significant others in a sexual match, because they both shared the experience.

“Huh…so what, she’️s like…human resources for the friction league?” It sounded like some boring office job…but it actually didn’️t surprise him. “Or does she work for like…the whole company? He was a little curious how he met someone in Friction, but wasn’️t asking directly.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:04 pm

"I...I ain't for sure. I just know that Ms. Fortuna doesn't like paper work and my old lady does." Clyde admitted before giving a shrug.

"She just works for Friction. I know this 'cause... Mercy doesn't like Tension management. I ain't like them either, man. They hate dudes apparently but happily hire crazy rapist motherfuckers to take on smaller girls. That make a lick o' sense?"
Clyde asked seriously.

"Seems like a lot of people in this company are all kinds of loco, man."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:18 pm

"Hi, Clyde," Cassie said as she passed by with a neatly arranged tray of food.

It was the first time she'd seen Clyde both sober and put together. She had to admit that he was much cuter when he dressed nicely. She set her tray down a few tables away and sat. She was not at all dressed to impress in a baggy old sweatshirt and what looked like pajama pants, with just enough attention given to her short orange hair to keep it from sticking up. She just didn't have as much motivation to take care of her appearance lately, and she was just going to the gym.

She hadn't expected there to be boys around. She suddenly felt self conscious, and picked at her sweatshirt but there was no way to make matters any better or worse. It didn't matter, anyway.

On her tray was a glass of water, a cup of tea with milk, a small bowl of oatmeal with sliced banana and no sugar, and a piece of steamed fish with lemon and soy. Maybe it was an odd mix, but it looked so pretty when she had meticulously laid it all out. With a smile on her face she picked up her chopsticks and ate a slice of banana while she looked around.

It was nice that Clyde had friends. She had worried that he was some loner good-for-nothing, but friends, and guy-friends especially were good for him. She took a sip of her tea and finally noticed the guy Clyde was with. She only just stopped herself from spitting it everywhere, and choked on it instead. She recovered quickly, but her cheeks were already red with embarrassment.

Who was that? And did he see her tea-related near-death experience?

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next