Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Minney Navarre vs Anampo Yatgra

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Minney Navarre vs Anampo Yatgra - Page 2 Empty Re: Minney Navarre vs Anampo Yatgra

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:45 am

As the time for the bell to ring came closer and closer,Anampo became worried. "Minney! Let me go!" She growled,trying to move the girl's hand.But,she had a tight grip on the long rabbit's ear. --No,no,no,no..-- Anampo thought,now fearful of the bell ringing.

And it rang.The rabbit stopped,her eyes shifting up to Minney,who snapped out of it.The grip became tighter and before she knew it,her ear was yanked down and she ended up face-first on the floor.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Minney Navarre vs Anampo Yatgra - Page 2 Empty Re: Minney Navarre vs Anampo Yatgra

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:49 am

Minney turned when Anampo hit with the thud. Her eyes widened and she stumbled backwards. "O-Oh my!" She whispered against the tips of her finger nails. She then rushed back a few steps. "Usagi-chan! Are you ok!? She threw herself onto Usagi and tried to cradle her. "Gomen! I'm so so sorry!" And as she tried to hold onto Anampo, she couldn't even recall the few moments before when she had yanked her down. All she knew was that Anampo was down and it was her fault. She needed to do everything she could to fix this. She was barely even registering that she was in a wrestling match.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:56 am

Anampo held the base of her ear,grumbling a bit while trying to sit up.By the way it sounded,her opponent hadnt even remembered doing it and throwing her down,let alone her name! "Im NOT Usagi.My name is Anampo." Minney clung to Anampo,now making her fall on her back. "Hang on a moment here!" She yelled,trying again to pry her off. "This is a wrestling match,not a hug-fest.Now,get off of me so we can fight!" Minney was starting to really get on her nerves.What game is she playing with Anampo?

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:07 am

"Po-chan the usagi!" Minney beamed and nuzzled Anampo's cheek when she fell on her back. "So kawaii! I WISH it was a hugging contest! ooooh, you wouldn't stand a chance, Po-chan!" Minney said and giggled.

What the redhead did NOT know was that now that the bell had rung, Minney was inadvertently in a pinning position and the ref slid down while the two struggled to give and keep away from various affections.

"One!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:15 am

--Ugh,good enough on names.Good enough...-- A hugging contest? Anampo would lose that for sure.The thought of it was a bit funny,though.Anampo paused before she got lost in thoughts,hearing the ref counting.It took a second to realize the position that she was in.Anampo let out a semi-terrified squeak. "Ah! Wait,no!" She tries to practically throw Minney off of her.She guessed this to be the girl's game,to distract her and win so quickly "I wont be fooled by that again.Stop toying with me!" Anampo would try to get up and grab Minney by her arm to pull her up on her feet,as well.

Last edited by 11367 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:38 pm

"waaah!"

Minney was practically flung off of Anampo when she tried to break the pin. "Uh!" Minney grunted when she hit the mat and rolled a few feet away from the bunny girl. Minney slowly got to her hands and knees. "Nooo! Po-chan! I'm not toying with you! I'm snuggling you!" Minney's heart was breaking at Anampo's accusing words.

Minney looked at Anampo with sad eyes when Anampo stood up and yanked Minney into a standign position. "Aaaanh!" The red head pouted as she was leaned over with Anampo holding onto her arm in the soft arm lock.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:49 pm

She watched as Minney rolled away,and went to grab her by her arm. "Maybe so.But you've gotta learn to hide away emotions,this is a match." Anampo sighed and tried to decide what to do.She doesnt seem to really be playing around,apparently.Maybe showing Minney how serious she was would work.

The armlock she started to put on the smaller girl tightened and she began to bend her arm back and up behind her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Minney's eyes widened when Anampo went from holding her in place and bent over to really wrenching her arm. "Waaaah!' The red head began to cry in pain as her face scrunched up. "P-Po-chan! I... I can't wrestle you! You're too cute! Annnh! S-Stop, it hurts!" Minney stamped her feet, trying to ease the pain in any way she could. Even though she had been in a lot of matches, this one was a little weird. It felt a lot different from the other matches. MINNEY felt different. It was like she wasn't herself at all.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:05 pm

She didnt let up on Minney's arm,despite her yells and cries.Something as simple as this was getting her so worked up and was already showing signs of losing her cool.Anampo's eyebrow raised in confusion. "You okay? I didnt think you'd be such a baby from something as simple as this,Minney."

For just a moment,she loosened her armlock to ease up on the girl.Being called cute again had Anampo thinking whether or not her ears were an advantage in this match or not. "Dont worry about my ears,for now."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Minney whined as her arm continued to be yanked by Anampo. "Ah-aaah!" She mewed. She was still hunched over but Anampo's words made Minney growl cutely. "I-I'm not ok!" She squealed. How could Po-chan ask that!?

Minney sniffled when Anampo released her grip just a bit. "I... I don't think you're a very nice usagi, Po-chan!" The weak red head said and lifted up her foot. She drove it downward, looking to stomp her foot hard into Anampo's Hopefully that would release the hold.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next